MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Not really an answer I wanted, but yeah I can check it out ofc :) and if you are in to femdom or NTR, then I won't hold you back :)
I mean im the dev, so of course I want people to check my game :p maybe I misunderstood what you meant, im kinda tired tbh

Reactions: Priappus

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
NTR is not avoidable nor optional though, lol
And no; I mean there will be choices where you focus more on one character than others, or some scenes will change depending on your relationships, but there is not "single character" focus
ummmm you should probably fix this in dev notes then.... " NTR is optional, you don't have to cheat. " cause well.... is pretty blatant that it is saying it is there :|

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I mean im the dev, so of course I want people to check my game :p maybe I misunderstood what you meant, im kinda tired tbh
Don't worry mate, I was just asking if there was enough NTR content for me to play it now, or if it's better to wait :), I didn't formulate good enough, not your fault. all me :)

Edit: LOL this person facepalmed me 3 times here, does he not have anything better to do?

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
yeah those notes are from the first release, this rework has changed a lot of things, I'll check it
ah ok. well good luck with it then, I personally hate ntr, so peace out (I add unavoidable to ignore so well... I can avoid it :S so I won't see any replies, so if I don't respond form here it isn't because i am being rude)

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Don't worry mate, I was just asking if there was enough NTR content for me to play it now, or if it's better to wait :), I didn't formulate good enough, not your fault. all me :)
Yes, well, almost from the beginning there is NTR and the story is about it, there are some repeatable scenes with the MC husband, but everything else is NTR so yeah you can check it out

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Man, I just don't get all these NTR scolds sometimes. They come to a game called Sinful Valley and don't want any sin. I mean, I find genres like bestiality, loli, and shota repulsive so I look out for games that have that tagged. You know, so I can avoid them and play one of the other 4500 choices on this site. I'm not going to waste my time or my breath giving static to the dev for creating something for an audience that is not me. Different strokes for different folks. It just makes me think that it isn't about the game at all or even about personal taste. It is about having a sense of control. Using shame as a weapon to get what they want. The game is in some way shattering a very fragile power fantasy and that is why they respond with such fragility. It isn't like it is something new. The concept has been explored ad nausium from greek myths, Arthurian legends, bougois tragedy, romantic fiction... I could go on. One could argue that is it an inconvertible truth of the human condition that people become dissatisfied with their partners and look elsewhere for affection. So why do the scolds tilt their lances at this particular windmill? I don't think I will ever understand.

To the Dev, make the game you want to make. Not all feedback is constructive. I know it is exhausting to get the same criticism over and over, but I hope that when the game fully comes together the audience capable of appreciating it will find it and the NTR police will be long gone anyway.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Man, long time since I've seen this game! Is this an entirely new version or something? The art looks significantly different, there's music that wasn't there before, and my old saves aren't just incompatible, they've vanished altogether! Was the entire game remade from the ground up?

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Man, long time since I've seen this game! Is this an entirely new version or something? The art looks significantly different, there's music that wasn't there before, and my old saves aren't just incompatible, they've vanished altogether! Was the entire game remade from the ground up?
I was wondering the same thing. I got quite a surprise when starting the new version. It looks good though!

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Yep, we decided to start fresh because the older versions had a lot of troubles

Reactions: andrew david irving

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Really promising game. I'm looking forward to a nice time with the family :)
Ye dude keep dreaming, as i said before they don't have their own vision of the game. Rewrite after rewrite, and after 2 years they made a "new 0.1 version". Sure buddy look forward to a nice time.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Downloaded today. Kind of a mistake to be honest. Not a lot of content so I checked out the posts here. 2 years in development?!
I'll check it back on my 50th B-Day, maybe we'll have half a game done by then (it'll be 10+ years).

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
"the old mom" is the new MC of the game or it will change too the others?i like the new art.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Downloaded today. Kind of a mistake to be honest. Not a lot of content so I checked out the posts here. 2 years in development?!
I'll check it back on my 50th B-Day, maybe we'll have half a game done by then (it'll be 10+ years).
As its said in the notes, the game was on hold after the fourth release; I didn't had the money to keep working on it, since art is expensive. I saved money so I could polish it and do something better

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Ye dude keep dreaming, as i said before they don't have their own vision of the game. Rewrite after rewrite, and after 2 years they made a "new 0.1 version". Sure buddy look forward to a nice time.
I've been working on other 2 games, my track record with those has been pretty solid IMO (with years of monthly releases, with Take over being in its 40th update)
I put this game on hold because it was too expensive to produce for the money I had, and had to save for a few months to produce this new version

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes