phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
This was vaguely familiar to me based on the tech demo or whatever earlier version I played. After a little bit of play I find the whole time advancement and energy management to be way too disjointed. I have no sense of plot flow and whether the job corruption is the main path while the family corruption is side story or vice versa. Try to see sis, but get admonished that mc has to work. What is mc supposed to be doing at any given point?

The family interactions gui has choices right from the get-go from just having a chat all the way to taking it up the butt. I'm just assuming that the more extreme stuff won't be happening at the beginning of the game, so maybe those buttons should be hidden on the panel to start and only become visible when the corruption level is high enough. On that note, we have a single money stat that doesn't seem to change from working and no clue of corruption level or journal suggesting what me might want to do next.

There's repeated use of "fater" instead of "father" in the English version btw.

Last edited:

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
This was vaguely familiar to me based on the tech demo or whatever earlier version I played. After a little bit of play I find the whole time advancement and energy management to be way too disjointed. I have no sense of plot flow and whether the job corruption is the main path while the family corruption is side story or vice versa. Try to see sis, but get admonished that mc has to work. What is mc supposed to be doing at any given point?

The family interactions gui has choices right from the get-go from just having a chat all the way to taking it up the butt. I'm just assuming that the more extreme stuff won't be happening at the beginning of the game, so maybe those buttons should be hidden on the panel to start and only become visible when the corruption level is high enough. On that note, we have a single money stat that doesn't seem to change from working and no clue of corruption level or journal suggesting what me might want to do next.

There's repeated use of "fater" instead of "father" in the English version btw.
The money stat does increase, it should be $50 per work session (by the end of the story its around $400) - I will check it again, but when I tested it it worked

It (the money) still has no use yet, but it will (hence the "gift" interaction)

About the interactions, maybe I can grey the buttons if they are not unlocked yet, that's a good point.

BTW social interactions change through the story; in day one most of them don't have time, but later on they do.

Also I just think its logical that the husband has all of those choices unlocked from the get go because... its her husband, lol.

I'll be adding a journal soon, altho the MC doesn't needs a corruption stat (she is going to be the one corruption the others, so after the early game, she'll be the one in charge)

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
I'm really happy the game updated, will play it when I have time, been waiting for over a year for this update.
This game was the reason I made a account here on f95, I had played 0.1 from another site and I saw a newer version was available here. Thank you for showing me f95zone I guess :D

I was kinda disappointed when the game moved from one protagonist to multiple, so I'm glad Magda is back at being the only protagonist.
Talking about that, shoulnd't multiple and male protagonist tag be removed? :unsure:

Anyways, I really hope the game goes well this time, and we won't have to see this game on hold anymore. Good luck dev.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
After more play I did notice that the money stat was increasing.

The sister one did finally open up after enough time at the cafe where mc finally did some oral. However it then did seem to stagnate after the first voyeur event. You might want to improve the gui by starring those choices that have a new event. Otherwise you end up with a player perceiving the dreaded "sandbox grind".

Is "bold" vs "playful" choice of any import other than changing the scripting of the event?

The money stat does increase, it should be $50 per work session (by the end of the story its around $400) - I will check it again, but when I tested it it worked

About the interactions, maybe I can grey the buttons if they are not unlocked yet, that's a good point.

BTW social interactions change through the story; in day one most of them don't have time, but later on they do.

Also I just think its logical that the husband has all of those choices unlocked from the get go because... its her husband, lol.

I'll be adding a journal soon, altho the MC doesn't needs a corruption stat (she is going to be the one corruption the others, so after the early game, she'll be the one in charge)

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I'm really happy the game updated, will play it when I have time, been waiting for over a year for this update.
This game was the reason I made a account here on f95, I had played 0.1 from another site and I saw a newer version was available here. Thank you for showing me f95zone I guess :D

I was kinda disappointed when the game moved from one protagonist to multiple, so I'm glad Magda is back at being the only protagonist.
Talking about that, shoulnd't multiple and male protagonist tag be removed? :unsure:

Anyways, I really hope the game goes well this time, and we won't have to see this game on hold anymore. Good luck dev.
Oh, thanks a lot!
Yes, those tags should be removed, and I hope this game has a better direction and is more enjoyable for everyone; it changed a little bit, so let's see how it goes tho, but thanks for your support!

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
After more play I did notice that the money stat was increasing.

The sister one did finally open up after enough time at the cafe where mc finally did some oral. However it then did seem to stagnate after the first voyeur event. You might want to improve the gui by starring those choices that have a new event. Otherwise you end up with a player perceiving the dreaded "sandbox grind".

Is "bold" vs "playful" choice of any import other than changing the scripting of the event?
Bold is a requisite for some options, playful will be the same, but imo bold is the more "corrupt" route

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Tried to rummage through Terah's stuff and got this:

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/script/characters/joshua/terah interactions.rpy", line 228, in script
    if quest >= 1 and quest < 4:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (terah interactions.rpy, line 234)
quest was set to 6 when I jumped into the console after rolling back. So then I tried the same thing with Ben and got:

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/script/characters/joshua/ben interactions.rpy", line 240, in script
    if quest >= 2 and quest < 5:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (ben interactions.rpy, line 245)
Is it a good idea to have a single variable track state among multiple NPC's? I doubt it...

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Tried to rummage through Terah's stuff and got this:

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/script/characters/joshua/terah interactions.rpy", line 228, in script
    if quest >= 1 and quest < 4:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (terah interactions.rpy, line 234)
quest was set to 6 when I jumped into the console after rolling back. So then I tried the same thing with Ben and got:

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/script/characters/joshua/ben interactions.rpy", line 240, in script
    if quest >= 2 and quest < 5:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (ben interactions.rpy, line 245)
Is it a good idea to have a single variable track state among multiple NPC's? I doubt it...
the quest is to track the main story progress, but its used for other characters, not to track them though

What would be your suggestion, though? The "quest" variable lets me know in which part of the main story we are, and since that changes the MC and her views, it effectively allows me to write and code scenes and interactions of her current state of mind with other characters. What is the alternative? Add redundant variables to each character? so have a variable named quest, quest_ben, quest_terah, etc? and update all of them each time? that would cause more bugs and problems

of course there could be a quest_ben etc. when they have their own independent progression, but at this point of the game doesn't seems to be a good idea

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Is your story arc just going to be based on how far along mc is towards her reverting back to her college self? Wouldn't it be better to track how much they have corrupted each npc instead based on whatever interactions and story events have happened with them or being witnessed by them. I finished the main quest with Ben and Darius showing up at the cafe. Maybe they saw something with events there and thus might be more corrupted by just that event. Meanwhile sis has always been a player. I have yet to encounter anything with Terah seeing something. Hubby is doing his own thing so we can only assume that he is either becoming more of a swinger whether it is witnessed by mc or not. So I can see how corruption would progress separately with each NPC.

the quest is to track the main story progress, but its used for other characters, not to track them though

What would be your suggestion, though? The "quest" variable lets me know in which part of the main story we are, and since that changes the MC and her views, it effectively allows me to write and code scenes and interactions of her current state of mind with other characters. What is the alternative? Add redundant variables to each character? so have a variable named quest, quest_ben, quest_terah, etc? and update all of them each time? that would cause more bugs and problems

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Is your story arc just going to be based on how far along mc is towards her reverting back to her college self? Wouldn't it be better to track how much they have corrupted each npc instead based on whatever interactions and story events have happened with them or being witnessed by them. I finished the main quest with Ben and Darius showing up at the cafe. Maybe they saw something with events there and thus might be more corrupted by just that event. Meanwhile sis has always been a player. I have yet to encounter anything with Terah seeing something. Hubby is doing his own thing so we can only assume that he is either becoming more of a swinger whether it is witnessed by mc or not. So I can see how corruption would progress separately with each NPC.
The first story arc is, indeed, about her reawakening her lust, and it's somewhat straightforward (with the bold and playful difference, which will play a more important role later on); since that story advances lineally, idk why you would say it's a bad idea to be used in these scenes.

Like the bug is not the variable, the bug is that I forgot to add an "and" in the code; it doesn't matter which variable I would have used with a bug like that.

We'll track how much she has corrupted them... once she starts corrupting them. But since at this point of the story she has *not* done that, what other variable should I be using? Is not like I'm forced to only use the "quest" variable, you know, right?

So at this point of the story, I don't see how other variable would make more sense than the one I am using, because at this point of the story the only one going through change is the MC.

Also in regards of Terah, she has indeed a small role early game, although there are some hints here and there about it (mostly, that she's more close to Joshua than to the MC)

Again corruption for each character will be in the game, but at this point of the story, it's not there yet

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The two tracebacks just got me to thinking about the single variable "quest". I realize it was just some fat fingering and wasn't the root cause for the error. If "episode 1" or "chapter 1" or whatever you are going to call this arc is just her reverting back to her past character, then I see your point. I'm just not so sure that the family corruption wouldn't start happening here as well, especially if random encounters happen where somebody sees something happening.

The first story arc is, indeed, about her reawakening her lust, and it's somewhat straightforward (with the bold and playful difference, which will play a more important role later on); since that story advances lineraly, idk why you would say it's a bad idea to be used in these scenes.

Like the bug is not the variable, the bug is that I forgot to add an "and" in the code; it doesn't matter which variable I would have used with a bug like that.

We'll track how much she has corrupted them... once she starts corrupting them. But since at this point of the story she has *not* done that, what other variable should I be using? Is not like I'm forced to only use the "quest" variable, you know, right?

So at this point of the story, I don't see how other variable would make more sense than the one I am using, because at this point of the story the only one going through change is the MC.

Also in regards of Terah, she has indeed a small role early game, although there are some hints here and there about it (mostly, that she's more close to Joshua than to the MC)

Again corruption for each character will be in the game, but at this point of the story, it's not there yet

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
The two tracebacks just got me to thinking about the single variable "quest". I realize it was just some fat fingering and wasn't the root cause for the error. If "episode 1" or "chapter 1" or whatever you are going to call this arc is just her reverting back to her past character, then I see your point. I'm just not so sure that the family corruption wouldn't start happening here as well, especially if random encounters happen where somebody sees something happening.
There is a "sus" or suspicion stat, which will also change some of these scenes, mostly is just for the future, but yeah the more bold or risky is the MC, the more likely they'll find out and change their mind about her

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
ok. cute game. too much unimplemented stuff yet so i can't judge game.
2 things: 1st, why there is no normal sex scenes? i really really hate this shadows and top part of dick fucking females. for me big turn off. 2nd: use spellcheck. so many mistakes.

• Angry
Reactions: BigBrotherrrr

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
ok. cute game. too much unimplemented stuff yet so i can't judge game.
2 things: 1st, why there is no normal sex scenes? i really really hate this shadows and top part of dick fucking females. for me big turn off. 2nd: use spellcheck. so many mistakes.
1st: money
2nd: I already do, I use 2 programs, but when we are talking about +20k words with no editor, expect mistakes to happen (I write, code, design; the only stuff I don't do is the art and music)

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
i mean it looks nice and the art and dialogue is good.
but the "gameplay" is essentially go to work, choose 1 of 2 ways for the scene to play out and then its blowjob time and nothing happens ? werent there more repeatable scenes ?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
i mean it looks nice and the art and dialogue is good.
but the "gameplay" is essentially go to work, choose 1 of 2 ways for the scene to play out and then its blowjob time and nothing happens ? werent there more repeatable scenes ?
Not too many repeatable for now; visit your neighbour, go to work, and the social interactions in your house

We'll be finishing the initial arc of the story in the next update and add more stuff to do (taking new jobs, corrupt other people, etc.)

Dr9i5

Mar 23, 2020
Not too many repeatable for now; visit your neighbour, go to work, and the social interactions in your house

We'll be finishing the initial arc of the story in the next update and add more stuff to do (taking new jobs, corrupt other people, etc.)
I did the cuastmer BJ scene, the sister window scene and all the husband sex seen, is there any other one im messing ?
is there any point (now) to do the family social stuff ?

Twisted Dreamer

Dec 6, 2019

Yeah about the Husband choices being all unlocked from the start (well so long as it isn't something weird like a three-way with your daughter and husband) it makes sense and it's good for people getting into it. I find it strange that similar games I've played you have to unlock those options with your significant other :LOL:

You: "Hey babe, love of my life... want to have sex?"
Husband: "Woah woah woah that is way too far... let's start with a handjob, lead to a blowjob and then I might (after several days of the story) let you have sex with me"
You: "You know we have had sex before right? WE HAVE KIDS FOR FUCKS SAKE"

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes