MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Cheers for understanding. When it comes to female MC games I like to play the voice in the women's head. Whether they are a young virgin or a young taken woman to a lady of the older variety married or not I like to make them make the wrong choices but I also like them to start out as honest woman who would never dream of cheating and turning them in to bad girls. I usually also allow them to be taken advantage of by people and to fall victim to blackmail if in the game. It is less fun for me if she has already been through it but more so because I played the game when she was the kind of character I described. Again good luck dev and whether it is a spin off to this or a version where we play as Terah or Ben or just a straight up.new game you do in future I will keep my eye put for you as while I may not like the new game I liked the old one so I know you are capable of making a game I like.
Well, that's the new role of Terah in the game will be tbh, but I can't ask people to be patient about it :p

• Angry
Reactions: Inkheepurr

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Sinful Valley [v0.6] APK -

Davnier

Oct 18, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script/interaction screen/locations journal/restaurant/restaurant journal.rpy", line 6, in script
call screen screen_loc_restaurant_journal
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/script/interaction screen/locations journal/restaurant/restaurant journal.rpy", line 9, in execute
screen screen_loc_restaurant_journal:
File "game/script/interaction screen/locations journal/restaurant/restaurant journal.rpy", line 9, in execute
File "game/script/interaction screen/locations journal/restaurant/restaurant journal.rpy", line 12, in execute
frame:
File "game/script/interaction screen/locations journal/restaurant/restaurant journal.rpy", line 15, in execute
use journal_loc_img # in folder interaction screen > locations journal > journal images.rpy
File "game/script/interaction screen/locations journal/journal location design screens.rpy", line 4, in execute
screen journal_loc_img:
File "game/script/interaction screen/locations journal/journal location design screens.rpy", line 4, in execute
screen journal_loc_img:
File "game/script/interaction screen/locations journal/journal location design screens.rpy", line 6, in execute
if loc_load == "restaurant":
File "game/script/interaction screen/locations journal/journal location design screens.rpy", line 7, in execute
if _res_pol_uniform == "Normal":
File "game/script/interaction screen/locations journal/journal location design screens.rpy", line 7, in <module>
NameError: name '_res_pol_uniform' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script/interaction screen/locations journal/restaurant/restaurant journal.rpy", line 6, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1969, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1957, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3057, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3213, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3630, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3630, in <lambda>
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/script/interaction screen/locations journal/restaurant/restaurant journal.rpy", line 12, in execute
frame:
File "game/script/interaction screen/locations journal/restaurant/restaurant journal.rpy", line 15, in execute
use journal_loc_img # in folder interaction screen > locations journal > journal images.rpy
screen journal_loc_img:
screen journal_loc_img:
File "game/script/interaction screen/locations journal/journal location design screens.rpy", line 6, in execute
File "game/script/interaction screen/locations journal/journal location design screens.rpy", line 7, in execute
File "game/script/interaction screen/locations journal/journal location design screens.rpy", line 7, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Sinful Valley 0.7
Fri Oct 1 23:30:26 2021

_res_pol_ isn't definded by many tags so i can't do anything in the new Job

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
The first time i played this i got to an event where the wife found the husband cheating while she was, i think, at work? Or maybe just out with the work guy.

Anyway, i assume that is an was/is still an unavoidable event?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
frame:
screen journal_loc_img:
screen journal_loc_img:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1969, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1957, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3057, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3213, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3630, in interact_core
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3630, in <lambda>
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
frame:
screen journal_loc_img:
screen journal_loc_img:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Sinful Valley 0.7
Fri Oct 1 23:30:26 2021

_res_pol_ isn't definded by many tags so i can't do anything in the new Job
To update the game, you need to sleep once, then you get a msg that says " Game updated to 0.7"

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
The first time i played this i got to an event where the wife found the husband cheating while she was, i think, at work? Or maybe just out with the work guy.

Anyway, i assume that is an was/is still an unavoidable event?
Yeah

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
This game is lame so far. Far too many repeating stuff, the sandbox system is mostly not working. Come on upload a playable version not that undone stuff...

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
To update the game, you need to sleep once, then you get a msg that says " Game updated to 0.7"
Uhh, i don't get that notification and getting similar errors when entering restaurant, same with managing options. Any fix? Wouldn't want to start new game tbh. Great game either way, couldn't expect less from the dev of take over.
Nevermind, started new game, with skip option it's like 2 min or so to go to new content.

Last edited:

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Uhh, i don't get that notification and getting similar errors when entering restaurant, same with managing options. Any fix? Wouldn't want to start new game tbh. Great game either way, couldn't expect less from the dev of take over.
Nevermind, started new game, with skip option it's like 2 min or so to go to new content.
Mmm I think you could try with the console command, or maybe did you used a patch? Maybe it was that

I might add a choice to skip the early game actually, that's a good idea

Reactions: RottenPlum

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Tried loading a .6 Save from a ways back, and still get the Restaurant exception - and cannot go into the Restaurant.
And I did not get the update to .7 message and I slept before I did anything else.
Any other suggestions?

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes