fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
idk what is this lol but i will look it
unescaped % sign in the character's text

---

i liked the idea of the original incarnation very much with the hidden depravities everyone can succumb to if the player chooses so. i understand it was a chore to map out and write all of that, but the current story just doesnt match the draw of it for a disgusting deviant like me. not that i support the devs financialy anyway.

team, i still wish you success

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The game need tags for its grindy sandbox gameplay. And it seems there is only one way, you can just chose how fast you go down the corruption route.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
so i really liked the game in the beginning when you could individually decide for all characters how the story goes. now it just fells like a kinetic novel with unnecessary sandbox elements.

Reactions: Leelloominai

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
You didn't mention anywhere about needing to restart for this version, but this is either an obvious tell or a slipup in upgrading the game to version 0.8.

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/script/locations/restaurant/restaurant.rpy", line 9, in script
    if _res_pol_relationships == True:
  File "game/script/locations/restaurant/restaurant.rpy", line 9, in <module>
    if _res_pol_relationships == True:
NameError: name '_res_pol_relationships' is not defined
This should have been initialized to False.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Same with these:

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/script/locations/restaurant/restaurant.rpy", line 11, in script
    if _res_pol_uniform != "Normal":
  File "game/script/locations/restaurant/restaurant.rpy", line 11, in <module>
    if _res_pol_uniform != "Normal":
NameError: name '_res_pol_uniform' is not defined
This is game start initialized to "normal"

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/script/locations/restaurant/restaurant.rpy", line 13, in script
    if _res_pol_exhib == True:
  File "game/script/locations/restaurant/restaurant.rpy", line 13, in <module>
    if _res_pol_exhib == True:
NameError: name '_res_pol_exhib' is not defined
Initialze to False

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/script/locations/restaurant/restaurant.rpy", line 15, in script
    if _res_pol_public == True:
  File "game/script/locations/restaurant/restaurant.rpy", line 15, in <module>
    if _res_pol_public == True:
NameError: name '_res_pol_public' is not defined
Also initialize to False

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Updated Incest Patch for v0.8a if anyone needs it... make sure it is called 'names.rpy' and you may want to delete the 'names.rpyc' from your 'game' folder also.
either im a dumbass or something went wrong here.
i just put the former names.rpy into a seperate folder and put in the one you uploaded.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
either im a dumbass or something went wrong here.
i just put the former names.rpy into a seperate folder and put in the one you uploaded.
Make sure there is only 1 names.rpy in any of the game's folders and remove the old names.rpyc file.
Place the new one in the 'game' folder. That is all that is needed. Nothing special in the file - it just remaps names for various characters.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Almost not needed since you STILL cannot do anything with them.
True enough - BUT if you tried to use the one that was in the OP with the new version of the game you would get an error and the game would not run.
For convenience sake, I uploaded one that works based on the original names.rpy in the newest version.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I'll make that you can patch easily in the future. For now, it mostly requires a new save to work (or to put the patch before the game auto updates)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Played through the game today. It has potential but certainly needs more work to be playable. Reading the updates is kind of strange because it seems to have less content as it goes along. The storyline is linear and free of meaningful decisions. The storyline of your family members doesn't progress whatsoever after the fmc is happy with her job. Their relationship stats are currently pointless and the kids only have three relationship actions that are functional. They do, however, give tantalizing previews of what may be coming soon. There are empty areas and placeholders all over the place, which causes undue frustration when navigating the map, which is currently pointless given a paucity of locations. The neighbor's house has one visit and a recurring voyeurism scene, but little other reason to be on the map beyond teaching you how to click on a location. The initial scene might as well be in the prologue since it is the only place you can go. The time of day and use of energy points doesn't seem to matter currently. The female protagonist seems to be trapped in a perpetual neverending Monday. But I do have to give credit where credit is due and admit that I didn't encounter any uncaught exceptions until the Darius conversation in the restaurant, and -given how finicky Renpy can be - that ain't bad. It seems that error did cause me to miss out on some content, but hopefully this will be addressed by the next update. On a positive note, the scenes are funny and the script is fairly error-free. It is fun to read the dialogue even if it is somewhat unclear what is spoken and what is an internal monologue. I will keep an eye out for further updates, though. The game feels a little bit like an empty paint by numbers book right now but I am interested to see how it gets filled in.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev
Feb 23, 2019
I hate the art change, I had been leaving this game since early release to see what direction it would take and to allow for more content to arrive, but it seems it was rebooted since I last checked. It now has less content than when I last checked in, and the art (and writing) is much much worse. It would take a lot of work for me to become interested again, which is a shame because I like the premise.

Reactions: dx_boost
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes