MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
The game is very cute. In which version do you plan to add lesbian content?
Probably by .10, we are working on how to adapt and make the assets work.

We most likely will have the MC to be more submissive, so we can reuse current artwork with just a few changes (changing silhouettes, dicks to straps, etc.)
We might have a few unique scenes for lesbian content in the future tho

Reactions: Sollers

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
New release

Also changelog is a little bit long, but there were a lot of changes in the gameplay! Maybe the screenshots will say enough tho

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sollers

Dragn

Jun 11, 2017
Getting a ton of errors, Could not start from a save because the game would error out, and then when I start a new game it would do the same.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Parts of the waitress option seems to be missing - it fails out.
"cg/locations/maid/story 03/01.png" doesn't exist

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
Is there a reason I cannot raise the relationship or love with the son Ben? I try talkiing to him, hanging out with him, which works to raise the levels on Terah, but Ben stays at 0 for both stats no matter what I do. Eventually after you play long enough, you come home to hear Ben arguing and then Boom game over.. What's the deal?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Getting a ton of errors, Could not start from a save because the game would error out, and then when I start a new game it would do the same.
Saves were not compatible. You can skip chapter 1 now tho

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Is there a reason I cannot raise the relationship or love with the son Ben? I try talkiing to him, hanging out with him, which works to raise the levels on Terah, but Ben stays at 0 for both stats no matter what I do. Eventually after you play long enough, you come home to hear Ben arguing and then Boom game over.. What's the deal?
Yes, as I said, this month we focused on adding all of these new mechanics for the game (navigation, new stats, adjusting old scenes, some edits on texts too, changing time, etc.), no new content. We're going to adjust a little how relationship and love works with Ben and Terah, so for now these interactions grow bond but not relationship

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Parts of the waitress option seems to be missing - it fails out.
"cg/locations/maid/story 03/01.png" doesn't exist
Yeah, that's my bad, I folrgot to remove that.
The artist couldn't deliver the art in time, I coded the whole text though, and tested if everything else worked. That's on me

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
maybe is a patch thing too btw, because you should be able to start new saves, I did it like 30 times lol

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Yes, as I said, this month we focused on adding all of these new mechanics for the game (navigation, new stats, adjusting old scenes, some edits on texts too, changing time, etc.), no new content. We're going to adjust a little how relationship and love works with Ben and Terah, so for now these interactions grow bond but not relationship
Cool. Thanks for the response and also thanks for uploading your game here for us to play. Cool move.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Yeah, that's my bad, I folrgot to remove that.
The artist couldn't deliver the art in time, I coded the whole text though, and tested if everything else worked. That's on me
Not a big deal. I figure next update will fix it. :)

Do use storyboard software at all? Or do you just put placeholders where the finished renders will be?

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes