MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Tried loading a .6 Save from a ways back, and still get the Restaurant exception - and cannot go into the Restaurant.
And I did not get the update to .7 message and I slept before I did anything else.
Any other suggestions?
can you show the error log?
All of these can probably be fixed by opening the console and making those values at 0

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
The overview says you play as a female mc but tags says male as well, can we choose?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
can you show the error log?
All of these can probably be fixed by opening the console and making those values at 0
This is the error I get:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Same exact error shows in the Logs. I will define _res_pol_relationships in the Console and see if the error goes away.

NOTE: Added the missing _res_pol... variables - now the error is gone, but when I click the Restaurant I get 'This place is still closed, nothing to do her yet'.
I am guessing that now I need to progress some and wait until I am offered the 'job'.
Still curious why the .7 update did not work properly...

Last edited:

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
This is the error I get:

Same exact error shows in the Logs. I will define _res_pol_relationships in the Console and see if the error goes away.

NOTE: Added the missing _res_pol... variables - now the error is gone, but when I click the Restaurant I get 'This place is still closed, nothing to do her yet'.
I am guessing that now I need to progress some and wait until I am offered the 'job'.
Still curious why the .7 update did not work properly...
yeah just finish the basic main quest in the cafe first
Not sure why the update didn't work here, I use 0.6 saves and no problem

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
So, still no going further with son or daughter?
The story will go through darius (Lisa's son) first, then the rest
The story continues in 0.8, and will continue with each update (0.7 was mostly about adding the core mechanics of the game)

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
yeah just finish the basic main quest in the cafe first
Not sure why the update didn't work here, I use 0.6 saves and no problem
Yea - I am baffled. Went back several Saves from 0.6, same thing happens. Got to the end of 0.6 and it said end of version... then let me continue on each time.
Using the console to create the variables did work, but not everyone will be able to do this. Thanks.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Yea - I am baffled. Went back several Saves from 0.6, same thing happens. Got to the end of 0.6 and it said end of version... then let me continue on each time.
Using the console to create the variables did work, but not everyone will be able to do this. Thanks.
Mmmh... I wonder. But sadly I already released 0.8, I will check if that version has all of this fixed, although again, I use 0.6 saves and haven't had any problem, maybe is a patch thing

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Alright, checked it and I think maybe I ended up changing a script or something that messed this up, fixed

Gonna upload it, should be here in a few minutes I hope

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Version 0.8a, includes save fix (when you visit the map, it should work)

I will add an option to skip chapter one in the next release, so in case the saves don't work, at least you won't have to start from the beginning, but I will do that for 0.9

Note: This is a content update, not just a hotfix, check the changelog for more information

screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png

Last edited:
Reactions: RottenPlum

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Version 0.8a, includes save fix (when you visit the map, it should work)

I will add an option to skip chapter one in the next release, so in case the saves don't work, at least you won't have to start from the beginning, but I will do that for 0.9

Note: This is a content update, not just a hotfix, check the changelog for more information

PC version

Mac version

View attachment 1433552 View attachment 1433553 View attachment 1433554 View attachment 1433555
Thanks a lot! Will download it in awhile and give it a try! :>)

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
And the fun continues... I loaded up 0.8a, started from 0.6 Save, got the 'Game has been updated to 0.8 version' screen and the next screen gives me an error:
Could not find label 'update_names_map'

BUT I figured out in this case it is the Incest Patch. Playing without it does not produce this error.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes