MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Might have something to do with the fact that the game is on hold for a few months and some of the writers left
yep, I'm finishing a big release in another project, and then I will probably refocus my attention on this.
We're reworking the art tho, which is also why is on hold

This is an example of the new style. Same artist tho! He's just polishing more the art!

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
yep, I'm finishing a big release in another project, and then I will probably refocus my attention on this.

This is an example of the new style. Same artist tho! He's just polishing more the art!
Looks nice! This game has a lot of potential and at least you've been keeping busy so that's good.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Might have something to do with the fact that the game is on hold for a few months and some of the writers left
It's not that, I think it has to do with the fact that you have to use many characters at once, and not just one main character. Maybe if they add an option to choose a character and only show the part of their story, it would make it much better. In addition to this, it would make us play the game again to see the perspective of the other characters. Just saying

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
It's not that, I think it has to do with the fact that you have to use many characters at once, and not just one main character. Maybe if they add an option to choose a character and only show the part of their story, it would make it much better. In addition to this, it would make us play the game again to see the perspective of the other characters. Just saying
I'll probably do that, yeah, some other games have done so

Reactions: varkatzas666

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I am really keen on seeing Magda get coerced either by her boss or a customer and for the daughter to be coerced by this magazine guy

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018

oh didnt see this yet. hmmm. have to see how it works with backgrounds, but so far its too smooth imo. looks like the new toy line from barbie: my little orgy is polished

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes