Ohwui

Aug 4, 2018
Nice start, missing some arts and maybe some rework for texts, never see someone in the house even they are supposed to be inside always.

Hope this game will improve quickly :giggle:(y)

The corruption with the manager is really too quick btw.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Well, for first demo it's quite interesting. I know they are going to update the art and progress the story. If it's gonna be a sandbox with some story in it, it's gonna be amazing. Keep up the good work! I may come up with some suggestions.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Loved it. Loved it. How often are you guys going to update? If you can update regurarly you're sitting on a goldmine.

Just don't rush the updates & put plenty of naughty decisions ! This game reminds me of The Wind's Disciple when it was good. Which was before the needless and random sex with everyone. Nice job!
I update the games in a monthly basis, we already have the writing for next update ready, but art takes time and redoing the UI will cost some money too, but I believe I may get it ready for a proper 0.1 (this is like, the preview of 0.1 really)

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
ok..had to see the art..and..well..its ALL in the previews..the game itself is bland-basic grindfest that ya lose interest in after 15 minutes...i realize its basically a "tech-demo" or sumsuch..but if this is going to be the basic style going forward i'll pass..yawnnn
thanks for the feedback, (A lot of people say nice things haha but difficult ones are more importnt to adress at times)
While trying it myself I also thought it was kinda slow, I am thinking about how to do it faster, and I definitely dont want to make it grindy, but still it is also hard to think that a conservative woman goes from pure to whore in 5 days (altho in the game it takes you around 3 weeks to get her to cheat so...)

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
You should have used Daz since you know how to. Because you used 2d images and I guess payed someone for them, they cost too much or they took too long to draw so the game barely has any pictures. I keep just reading text while the screen goes black or look at an image of an empty restaurant. And the pictures there only change in facial expression, not the pose. Also you filled the game with tedious back and forth going to work when a lot of the time going there doesn't progress the story just to add in grind/playtime. Everytime you go to work the story should progress and there should be something new to read or see.
you know, i think you are right and same with that Thunderbolt said, I may just get rid of the in between generic events and just keep main story ones (the manager story)

Maybe also make the park and stuff be side-stories (like random guys but with some story and not just looking at stuff going on)

This will also make it less grindy and more faster

Batubatu

Oct 31, 2017
This demo is absolutely great, I loved it! :giggle:
I'm really curious what stories, side stories, events, characters the developers add to this demo, I see a lot of opportunities in it.
I think at some points the mc's corruption could be a little slower, even through several different events, or chain events, mixed with grinding elements, (I like to grind btw).
But it is just my opinion, I really miss these kind of new games these days, with enough kinky tags.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
No incest, just landlady. Why the misleading incest tag? Or there will be a patch?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
There's one line where they clearly forgot to replace mom with landlady in one of Ben's lines. Guessing the patch will be coming, but it is a petreon game so gotta be under the table about it.

monf95

Mar 6, 2018
This demo is absolutely great, I loved it! :giggle:
I'm really curious what stories, side stories, events, characters the developers add to this demo, I see a lot of opportunities in it.
I think at some points the mc's corruption could be a little slower, even through several different events, or chain events, mixed with grinding elements, (I like to grind btw).
I find it very promising, too. I hope there'll be a path where the husband gets corrupted, too, and support mc's corruption.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I find it very promising, too. I hope there'll be a path where the husband gets corrupted, too, and support mc's corruption.
there will few different paths, one including changing the family, and one where you will ditch them

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Seems extremely uninspired plot wise "Family is in debt, wife has to work it off and suck dicks while she does." Real question is, is it NTR only?

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
nice game.
however please fix these relationship names - landlord and landlady, tenants, neighbour
it is obvious that this is family (mom, dad + 2 kids) & that lisa is MC's sister.

Reactions: torkenstiem
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes