Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
While I really do agree that starting at this point is a better choice overall, this intro is too long. Every character felt like they said 2 or 3 extra (or unnecessarily longer) lines in each scene just because and it felt it really drags. Admittedly it wasn't like there was even a goal at this point (and I get it, it's a brand new game style) but with how meandering the start was, getting to that EoC line just kind of left me feeling that my time had been wasted.

What's done is done, but I hope your writer will consider whether they need to trim the fat on future writing.

LiefdeJood

Sep 13, 2017
I was really excited for the game.. Having this 0.2 version after months of no game.. Is disappointing. Let's see how the dev picks things up.

Could do with a little less text & put names on the thought bubbles. Just make a different way to show who's thought bubble it is..

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I was really excited for the game.. Having this 0.2 version after months of no game.. Is disappointing. Let's see how the dev picks things up.

Could do with a little less text & put names on the thought bubbles. Just make a different way to show who's thought bubble it is..
I mentioned several times that 0.2 was not going to be a continuation, and that the first was nothing but a tech demo to get a sense of it.

We gonna change that and maybe un-bloat the intro if possible too.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
So? We can expect development of this game or ....?
Yes, I am not sure what you mean by that.

Said several times the first demo was a tech demo even when I released it, we'll continue from this point on

Each update is costing me 400 USD in art, then at least another 300 on writing, I can't really just push waves and waves of content, I had to pause dev for a while due money and time issues

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
So I am going with the writer over the demo, at least to reduce the "fat" it has, and also changing some scenes so not everything is about the same, still it will be roughly the same, but we will do changes

Gonna try to add a choice per scene

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
For those who hasn't played the game, I just released a 0.2a version.

It adds names to who's thinking, it changes some of the scenes, some a lot, and others just in details. We reduced the word count in around 1k, removing some filler, and changed the tone so some of the scenes are not all about the proposition, or not every single thought at least. It's not a big deal, but it is something we could do in a single day of work just to improve the basic quality.

here are the links

Reactions: robin1970

LiefdeJood

Sep 13, 2017
For those who hasn't played the game, I just released a 0.2a version.

It adds names to who's thinking, it changes some of the scenes, some a lot, and others just in details. We reduced the word count in around 1k, removing some filler, and changed the tone so some of the scenes are not all about the proposition, or not every single thought at least. It's not a big deal, but it is something we could do in a single day of work just to improve the basic quality.

here are the links

It's good to see that you continue to develop the title. Let's see how consistent you can be with it.

Ikkou88

Jul 28, 2017
I started the game, after a few choices ("mom" is hot or not; grab the guy's arm or not in the car) its step out to the main menu. No scenes, no anything, just blablabla talking and clicking. Thats all, or something wrong?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I started the game, after a few choices ("mom" is hot or not; grab the guy's arm or not in the car) its step out to the main menu. No scenes, no anything, just blablabla talking and clicking. Thats all, or something wrong?
This is the actual "first" release of the game. Technically there was a previous one, but it was just a techdemo, which helped us to get some ideas, but this is morel ike a VN now. The screenshots are from that (stuff we will eventually put back in the game in it's right context)

This first demo doesn't have much sexy stuff yet since its just establishing the concept, characters, etc. and we don't go from "incredible conservative" to "slut" in 2 steps, but we'll try to not go to a snail pace either

When you are almost at the end it tells you that the game is over, unless you got to the menu somehow in a different manner but AFAIK thats not possible, so yeah you just probably finished the content for now

Reactions: Ikkou88

Ikkou88

Jul 28, 2017
This is the actual "first" release of the game. Technically there was a previous one, but it was just a techdemo, which helped us to get some ideas, but this is morel ike a VN now. The screenshots are from that (stuff we will eventually put back in the game in it's right context)

This first demo doesn't have much sexy stuff yet since its just establishing the concept, characters, etc. and we don't go from "incredible conservative" to "slut" in 2 steps, but we'll try to not go to a snail pace either

Thank you for quick the answer!

Dont worry, I know how its work these games, and actualy, I like long and difficult stories in the games. I just wondered, there is no content? Or slow story? Then why its end so soon, when I saw pics from the game on f95zone? That was why I asked a few minutes ago.

So, the 0.2 was a demo right? And the 0.2a is still a demo, without any "serious" stuff, just for checking the game mechanics?
(Anyway, respect to the makers, good graphics and interesting background-story idea ;-) )

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Thank you for quick the answer!

Dont worry, I know how its work these games, and actualy, I like long and difficult stories in the games. I just wondered, there is no content? Or slow story? Then why its end so soon, when I saw pics from the game on f95zone? That was why I asked a few minutes ago.

So, the 0.2 was a demo right? And the 0.2a is still a demo, without any "serious" stuff, just for checking the game mechanics?
(Anyway, respect to the makers, good graphics and interesting background-story idea ;-) )
Well what I was trying to say is 0.2 is just the intro of this game, is "serious" as in, its not stuff I will delete completely nor anything like that, although yeah for the most part is for people to see what the game is about, characters and mechanics.

The pics are from another demo that is no more. I still have all the assets and actually all the code is still there, just not being used for now. I will reuse that relatively soon (well, the art assets at least)

In general the idea is the corruption of these characters, although it will be decided for you. I.e. in this demo your choices could start influencing if Terah, the daughter, starts to awaken her lesbianism/bisexualism and interest in Joshua, Ben starts to think about Magda, and she (Magda) can starts to get corrupted, if veeery slowly for now since she is still in shock

Thanks and I hope you keep checking out the next updates :D

Reactions: Ikkou88
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes