Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Single Again CH.1 v1.19 Gallery Mod [1.5.1] [hds666]

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
I just completed the update. I did some testing, but some bugs could be present. Just post them so I can fix it.

For the Change-Log:

v1.5.0
  • Adds 4 new scenes from v1.19
I just took a quick peak a the files but everything seems good. Thanks and well done hds666

Reactions: fredgarvinMP

DasUber

Feb 22, 2019
I just completed the update. I did some testing, but some bugs could be present. Just post them so I can fix it.

For the Change-Log:

v1.5.0
  • Adds 4 new scenes from v1.19
Rebecca's Sex Scene in the Hotel is missing, you can click on the image, but you get an error when trying to replay it. Checking the file "gallery_scene.rpy", it seems it isn't listed. "rebecca_sex_002" is the missing label.

Reactions: hds666

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
Just checked the missing label, seems I renamed the thing when added a scene, my apologies for that.

Azk66, please update the OP with the bug fix.
I opened a ticket to ask if it was possible to transfer ownership of the thread from me to you.

Trminator

May 3, 2017
Azk66 hds666
Two small bugs for either of you to fix: There's currently two scenes in the gallery code with the label lilith_sex_001. Those should be 001,002,003 respectively so the gallery actually shows the right scenes ;)

And secondly, you should not set default values in the gallery code for the picks* variables, since those are already defaulting to 0 in the gallery (the gallery treats the playing scene as playing "on it's own", without considering the current playthrough, at all, but Renpy does complain about multiple instances of "default picksX = y" in the code, if you start it with developer mode being on (can easily enable via UnRen.bat, for example).

Apr 8, 2023

Overview:
This mod add a Gallery menu to the main screen​

Updated: 2023-03-30
Created: 2021-12-03
Game/Creator: Single Again / Clever name games - -
Modder: Azk66 / hds666
Mod Version
: 1.5.1
Game Version: CH.1 v1.19
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: Attached file
your avatar is my another favorate VN

• Red Heart
Reactions: Azk66

hds666

Feb 6, 2020
I'm downloading the compressed version, I'm at home with my crappy 5mbps/1mbps line. Let's see how many scenes the dev added in this update.

1683931772596.png

By the way I asked for a change of ownership of the thread and they told me that it wasn't possible. I can send you the layout of the page if you want to create a new page that you can manage
Please send me the layout to make the new thread, and thanks.

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
I'm downloading the compressed version, I'm at home with my crappy 5mbps/1mbps line. Let's see how many scenes the dev added in this update.

View attachment 2616474

Sent in DM. I'll add the link to your mod on the OP here during the transition. Make sure to ask the author of the Single Again thread to update the gallery link

And thanks for picking up the mod ;)

Trminator

May 3, 2017

View attachment 2616474

Hey, while working on that update, could you also rename 2 labels in the gallery from the most-recent fix-release? (see below in the traceback of a crash ;) (generally, labels in the gallery shouldn't be the same as in the game, else, you end up in the game-version of it, unless you got developer mode on, and get the crash report...):

Python:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label rebecca_blowjob_002 is defined twice, at File "game/azkMod/gallery_scene.rpy", line 3058:
label rebecca_blowjob_002:
and File "game/azkMod/gallery_scene.rpy", line 3119:

The label lilith_sex_001 is defined twice, at File "game/azkMod/gallery_scene.rpy", line 1450:
label lilith_sex_001:
and File "game/azkMod/gallery_scene.rpy", line 3337:
label lilith_sex_001:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Sat May 13 11:03:55 2023

hds666

Feb 6, 2020
Hey, while working on that update, could you also rename 2 labels in the gallery from the most-recent fix-release? (see below in the traceback of a crash ;) (generally, labels in the gallery shouldn't be the same as in the game, else, you end up in the game-version of it, unless you got developer mode on, and get the crash report...):

Python:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label rebecca_blowjob_002 is defined twice, at File "game/azkMod/gallery_scene.rpy", line 3058:
and File "game/azkMod/gallery_scene.rpy", line 3119:

The label lilith_sex_001 is defined twice, at File "game/azkMod/gallery_scene.rpy", line 1450:
label lilith_sex_001:
and File "game/azkMod/gallery_scene.rpy", line 3337:
label lilith_sex_001:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Sat May 13 11:03:55 2023

The duplicate labels were fixed in 1.5.2 post:
Fixed that slip with the appropriate label names, so each entry now calls its intended scene. I commented the variable defaults (the removal didn't affect anything in my testing), so Ren'py shouldn't throw more warnings in the console. Also, put a shortcut in the last scene added.
After I complete the update, I'm going to check if the gallery uses the same labels as the game and fix it accordingly.

Trminator

May 3, 2017
The duplicate labels were fixed in 1.5.2 post:

After I complete the update, I'm going to check if the gallery uses the same labels as the game and fix it accordingly.
My bad, the OP still had the old version attached to it :)