Created: 2021-12-03
Game/Creator: Single Again / Clever name games - -
Modder: hds666
Mod Version
: 1.9.0
Game Version: CH.1 v1.23
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: Attached file

Last edited:

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
Don't forget to ask the Single Again thread owner to change the link to your mod, I'm putting mine with the abandonned tag. Thank you for taking over hds666

hds666

Feb 6, 2020
Don't forget to ask the Single Again thread owner to change the link to your mod, I'm putting mine with the abandonned tag. Thank you for taking over hds666
The mods already updated the game OP with the link. And thank you for creating this mod. :love:

hds666

Feb 6, 2020
Game crashes at startup because the walkthrough mod was installed
The mod was removed but going into the Gallery now crashes the game
I tested the mod with SonsOLiberty's compressed version (with a clean game and with Zoey Raven's walkthrough installed). The error refers to a "JPEG loading error, " meaning an image is probably corrupted. Try a clean install, and let me know.

Last edited:

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
I tested the mod with SonsOLiberty's compressed version (with a clean game and with Zoey Raven's walkthrough installed). The error refers to a "JPEG loading error, " meaning an image is probably corrupted. Try a clean install, and let me know.
Sure I'll give it another test and know the results tomorrow

[Edit] Never Mind I restored the old ver. and updated it no crashes everything is good thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Trminator

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks for the heads up (psst, it's not my mod, it's Azk66's ;) ), It will take a while for me to download and play the update (ISPs are crap in my area:poop:, with 5mbps and 10mbps lines in 2024 as the maximum:mad:)

View attachment 3559509
I feel your pain dude, before this year I was suffering with a 7 mbps for $62/month which was robbery. Now I'm getting 500 mbps for under a hundred bucks from a different provider (Not many options in my area). Way more worth it in my opinion.