cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Damn Becca, just when I thought that I couldn't love you any more than I do now, you go, and prove me wrong with every update. Can we finally go back to calling her Becca instead of Becky now.

Long live the harem queen!!! Beccaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! :love:
others end with y so she must end too.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Here a little Mod for the game, with it you can adjust some additional game settings.
Info: should be compatible to the WT Mod from Zoey Raven and the Gallery Mod from hds666, too.

=====================================
Dec. 16, 2023
My Mod v1.20 is compatible to the new game version v1.22

=====================================

Mod functions:
- Dialog text background opacity
- Dialog text font size/ font outlines
- show/hide the quick menu
- show/hide the character side images
- enhanced named saves
- new with v0.15a: renaming the game characters

You can activate the settings screen in the game preferences.
Or also ingame in the quick menu or with a shortcut ("Shift" + "k"),
then you can see the changes in "realtime", too.

Download Mod v1.20 ( ~5MB)
(compatible to game version v1.22)
-

============================

Second Mod version with additional music
using my jukebox function "QuickMusic"

Download Mod 1.20Audio (~70MB)
(compatible to game version v1.22)
-

============================

Android port from the game compressed v1.22
with integrated Audio Mod +
- WT Mod v1.22 from Zoey Raven
- Gallery Mod v1.22 from hds666/Azk66
- (~1.7GB)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

some ingame pics of the Mod (variant with Audio):
SingleAgain_music_01.jpg SingleAgain_music_02.jpg SingleAgain_music_03.jpg SingleAgain_music_04.jpg SingleAgain_music_05.jpg SingleAgain_music_06.jpg

Last edited:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. You need to have a very specific idea of what you will have your characters do to be able to pose and position them in the environment, and for that you need to have a completed script for each scene.
These statements are absolute rubbish. Sometimes the images come before the script. It is possible to have an idea where the story is going, and to create the renders before the actual "script" is finalized. I know because that's sometimes how I have developed my own game.

Akifai

May 8, 2017
Here a little Mod for the game, with it you can adjust some additional game settings:

- Dialog text background opacity
- Dialog text font size/ font outlines
- show/hide the quick menu
- show/hide the character side images

I don't know if this had been asked before, but do you have any plans to do an audio mod?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Single Again v0.13.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
While I don't have as much a problem with the whole MC "I can't do this, it's wrong" hand wringing as everyone else, I gotta say I really liked

• Red Heart
Reactions: seamanq

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I don't know if this had been asked before, but do you have any plans to do an audio mod?
Funnily enough, I already had this topic here about a year ago. I even made a short demo for it - but it wasn't really downloaded. So I stopped it again.

Unfortunately, in the meantime the game has progressed way too far, a fully integrated audio Mod like I had in mind back then would take too much time now.

But what I could do "easily" would be a kind of jukebox function to play the tracks yourself. I've done that (I call it "QuickMusic") already for a few other games (WVM, A Wife and Mother,..). Let me know if that would be an option for you.

Mar 27, 2020
These statements are absolute rubbish. Sometimes the images come before the script. It is possible to have an idea where the story is going, and to create the renders before the actual "script" is finalized. I know because that's sometimes how I have developed my own game.
agreed, this is the case for all art forms. I use to be a vocalist in a signed hardcore band and sometimes I would write lyrics beforehand while other times the music that was written brings a certain vibe of creative lyric writing.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Like the game. Hope one day we get to see becca helping the father to enjoy lily and abigail. He is going to need a bigger bed. Also, wondering which girl will be the first to try anal? I am pulling for abigail to be a very dirty girl.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: seamanq

knowwonattawl

Jul 24, 2017
Like the game. Hope one day we get to see becca helping the father to enjoy lily and abigail. He is going to need a bigger bed. Also, wondering which girl will be the first to try anal? I am pulling for abigail to be a very dirty girl.
My guess:
its-gonna-be-mei.jpg

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I really hope after this update, MC is FINALLY starting to accept what's happening and stop worrying so much.
He's (what he considers to be) a father. Of course he's going to worry. The last thing he wants is to have his daughters (he views them all as such) to feel that they have been taken advantage of. Fathers violating their daughters has devastating effects (I should know, it happened to my mother, and haunted her until she died at 80). So a father taking that "leap" to being a sexual partner is neither easy nor trivial.

Reactions: Punto

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Schrödinger's cat
Ok, that's way too damn esoteric for a site that is dedicated to games designed for fapping. Dammit, if you're going to throw Aristotle in my face, do it somewhere more appropriate.

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
May I ask what the virgin tag is doing here? So far I've raised another man's daughter who's getting some serious penetration mileage with a monster of a dildo, been cucked by my ex-wife, there's an entire game out there where 1 of 2 stepdaughters fucks someone else like a nymphomaniac before I've got a go at her in this game (chronologically), and the second one openly admits to have fucked previous boyfriends before.

Am I missing something?

To clarify: I couldn't care less whether or not any of the love interests is a virgin or not. I care about not falsely claiming any of them are. It's not about likes or dislikes, it's false advertisement.

4.00 star(s) 181 Votes