Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Just started playing this. Actually started before I read the forum. In the first page I read that there is a censored and uncensored version.
So the question is...which version is the one that's available here, the one I downloaded in the op

Oct 21, 2019
Just started playing this. Actually started before I read the forum. In the first page I read that there is a censored and uncensored version.
So the question is...which version is the one that's available here, the one I downloaded in the op
This one is uncensored. As far as I know there is no such thing as a censored version anymore. Not since I started playing the game 6 months ago.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Next release as a Christmas present? I wonder how many games will have a release between now and the end of the year...

Piso Mojado

May 4, 2018
I've only just started playing Single Again [v0.09.1] today and I'm really enjoying the story, characters, and art. The text leaves something to be desired, though. Here are just a few examples to the typos and grammatical errors I've noticed so far:

Lilith: Absolutely not! Please don't bring . [missing name]

Abigail: Um, okay so we'll stop by tomorrow and vist you. [visit]

Numerous instances where the first word in a sentence is not capitalized, run-on sentences, and missing commas:
Frank: did you have any problems? [Did]

Missing apostrophes and uncapitalized names, too:
Abigail: Whats justin like? [What's Justin like?]
Abigail: Sounds like Dads back. [Dad's]

Capitalization where it doesn't belong:
Frank: Sorry I came back a bit early, But I bought some Pizza for supper. [but I bought some pizza]

Abigail: "...I haven't came like that in ages..." [come or cum]

Frank: but they are right at you max budget. [your]

Frank: Your Back. [You're back.]

If the developer would like editing assistance, I'd be happy to help...

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Single Again v0.09.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 07.11.2020
Thanks a lot the66 but the link is down

Oct 21, 2019
I've only just started playing Single Again [v0.09.1] today and I'm really enjoying the story, characters, and art. The text leaves something to be desired, though. Here are just a few examples to the typos and grammatical errors I've noticed so far:

Lilith: Absolutely not! Please don't bring . [missing name]

Abigail: Um, okay so we'll stop by tomorrow and vist you. [visit]

Numerous instances where the first word in a sentence is not capitalized, run-on sentences, and missing commas:
Frank: did you have any problems? [Did]

Missing apostrophes and uncapitalized names, too:
Abigail: Whats justin like? [What's Justin like?]
Abigail: Sounds like Dads back. [Dad's]

Capitalization where it doesn't belong:
Frank: Sorry I came back a bit early, But I bought some Pizza for supper. [but I bought some pizza]

Abigail: "...I haven't came like that in ages..." [come or cum]

Frank: but they are right at you max budget. [your]

Frank: Your Back. [You're back.]

If the developer would like editing assistance, I'd be happy to help...
I don't think the dev reads this thread. If you wanna help it's probably more effective to contact him via Patreon.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Single Again Ch 1 v1.22 with Zoey Raven Walkthrough mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen

Android Special Instructions:
Install the apk.
Alternative persistent saves/log location!
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/single.again/game folder.
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.

Note: The archive.rpa WILL be used for future updates so if you keep it, next update will be small.

RPA File:
(not needed if you still have it from last time)

1.22 APK:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 192 Votes