Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Since Lilith's Longing has its own thread, please keep all major discussion on it there. Obviously there's some overlap but reviews/opinions on the spin off should remain there.​
That being the case why don't you add it to an "other games by this dev" section of the first post so people don't have to search for it?

Reactions: mr john

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
My post on Lilith's Longing got moved (fair, I suppose. I think there should be one thread, because it's not a spin off, it's part of the same story, but ...) So anyone interested in what I had to say can see it there. Going to cross post one bit since it's about the main game:

I was re-playing the final scenes of Single Again and when it gets to the screen which says "thank you for playing", with an image of the girls, I always quit at that point. This time I clicked through, expecting to end up back on the menu.

Holy ... ! Nice surprise! If you haven't watched those end credits, do it. Do it now. If you like the girls you will not regret it.

Reactions: pgm_01

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
My post on Lilith's Longing got moved (fair, I suppose. I think there should be one thread, because it's not a spin off, it's part of the same story, but ...) So anyone interested in what I had to say can see it there. Going to cross post one bit since it's about the main game:

I was re-playing the final scenes of Single Again and when it gets to the screen which says "thank you for playing", with an image of the girls, I always quit at that point. This time I clicked through, expecting to end up back on the menu.

Holy ... ! Nice surprise! If you haven't watched those end credits, do it. Do it now. If you like the girls you will not regret it.
The end credits file of v0.11 can also be found in the game\images\video folder named "credits 0.11.webm" (I use VLC player to watch it.)

That is if you wish to keep a copy.

Reactions: quorkboy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i got that other game on my notify list even not even visited there before.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
A moderator moved any posts considered to be about Lilith's Longing, over to that thread and asked we keep any major discussions about it, over there.
i saw that post and only thing i posted relating to that game was link to it. no biggie.

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Since Lilith's Longing has its own thread, please keep all major discussion on it there. Obviously there's some overlap but reviews/opinions on the spin off should remain there.​
Purely because of the Mod here's name I am now wondering if the pregnancy tag will ever end up thrown onto this story.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Purely because of the Mod here's name I am now wondering if the pregnancy tag will ever end up thrown onto this story.
Based on the characters, I would say if it did happen, it would be with Becca first. Abby could probably convince him too and since we are just starting to see the real Lilith, she would be the least likely. The big thing would be Frank would really need to accept the new relationships in way he has been reluctant to so far. It definitely would not be happening any time soon because Frank would not accept that yet.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
One of the stories I hope to see through to the end. The plot has some interesting characters and through the side stories we can learn even more about the events that Frank can't know (for example, I suspect Rebecca is somehow involved in the anonymous phone call that told him what Shannon is up to). Speaking of Shannon, given the main story and the side story so far, I've come to the conclusion that the only thing in her favor is the fact that she tried to be a kind of mother to Abby, at least for a while, until she became more and more like her mother. A little what if story if Shannon, not Abby's mother, had had an accident and Becca and Liliths had been on Shannon's doorstep at some point as Shannon's daughters and the dynamics that developed from that would be quite interesting, I think. I doubt Abby's mother, whose name I can't for the life of me remember, would be particularly thrilled, but the impression I have of her from the scenes is that she would have handled her resentment of Shannon better and not taken it out on Becca and Lili (if at all).

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
One of the stories I hope to see through to the end. The plot has some interesting characters and through the side stories we can learn even more about the events that Frank can't know (for example, I suspect Rebecca is somehow involved in the anonymous phone call that told him what Shannon is up to). Speaking of Shannon, given the main story and the side story so far, I've come to the conclusion that the only thing in her favor is the fact that she tried to be a kind of mother to Abby, at least for a while, until she became more and more like her mother. A little what if story if Shannon, not Abby's mother, had had an accident and Becca and Liliths had been on Shannon's doorstep at some point as Shannon's daughters and the dynamics that developed from that would be quite interesting, I think. I doubt Abby's mother, whose name I can't for the life of me remember, would be particularly thrilled, but the impression I have of her from the scenes is that she would have handled her resentment of Shannon better and not taken it out on Becca and Lili (if at all).
Abby's mother was called Jessica.
And did you mean Becca and Lilith arriving on MC's doorstep after Shannon's accident?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Abby's mother was called Jessica.
And did you mean Becca and Lilith arriving on MC's doorstep after Shannon's accident?
Yes. Thanks! I am horrible with names.

Yes that was my idea. I know this is a silly mind game and it would most likely make for a rather boring or even illogical story line. Probably not that much would change: Becca would probably still have that daddy fetish for Frank while Lilith would probably still be a pain against the new parental figures, even if the dynamic with Jessica would be less toxic at least from Jessica's side. But don't mind me, I'm just spinning up some scenarios that would probably be boring anyway.

So to the canon scenario, here's what I'm guessing.
1. Shannon was involved with her ex-husband for a longer time.
2. Rebecca found out (I don't see Shannon as clever enough to deceive Becca about something like that and already with the judge the house of cards of her lies collapsed directly because Becca read her like a newspaper) and waited for the right moment to send Frank an anonymous call.
3. Becca breaks up with her boyfriend, who was probably a temporary solution to distract everyone from her interest in Frank and to have more time for the plans around Abby, Lilith, Frank and herself.

Apart from that, Becca also talks about Frank being number one in the newly established pecking order of the family. Personally, though, I have more of a feeling that she is number one in that order. You can sort of see it as a rule from the shadow of the throne, where whoever is on the throne thinks they're in charge. Since Lilith was actually always the lightning rod for Shannon and Shannon now also did not make the impression of the brightest bone on the pile I think that Becca could at least partly influence events in her sense. And now that Shannon no longer really serves a purpose in this family I would like to metaphorically and freely quote from Alice in Wonderland: Off with her head!

How far my assumptions about Rebecca are correct can only be confirmed or denied as soon as the plot continues and we see the episode about Becca. However, she is someone who knows what she wants and how to get it. Frank is lucky to have her on his side. I, at least, would not want someone like Becca as an enemy.

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
So that's how it's done now. Making side stories... Meh.
I enjoyed this game from the beginning despite the fact that Mc's personality took away my greatest pleasure in this type of games: immersion. We are not compatible. I can't stand how a middle-aged guy lets a little brat "march on his head". "OMG, what will Lilly do, what will she think, what if..." Fuck, stop being a cry baby, be a man... Yeah, yeah, I get it, a loving father. The failed father. She could have been a good girl a long time ago. Ofc, her bio parents failed as well, just for different reasons.
But a good thing came out of this confusion... Becca. I love how she manipulates this idiot. Excellent comedy. I would be more than happy if I could finish the game with just her. In addition to the original idea, the dev could make separate routes for each daughter. Unfortunately, this is unlikely to happen because dev decided to waste his time with pointless side stories and silly dreams. A mature guy dreams about fairies, does he still believe in Santa Claus? Dev, have mercy :rolleyes:
So our choice is all daughters or none (stop playing). Like Becca says "Lilly has to be first..." Yeah, the first to tell her: "No, daddy's cock is not for you"...
Speaking of "devil". Please don't compare Lilith to decent bitchy/crazy characters ;) The aforementioned Bella or the redhead from Chasing Sunsets may feel offended :) She's just a scared spoiled brat pretending to be a big girl. Nothing special.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So is there another update coming or is v0.11 it. because where it leave off i know there should be more to come.
Yes, there is another update. Dev made a side story about Lilly and I believe he/she is working on Single Again. Maybe another 2 or 3 weeks and we will have 0.12.

jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020
Yes, there is another update. Dev made a side story about Lilly and I believe he/she is working on Single Again. Maybe another 2 or 3 weeks and we will have 0.12.

well thats good to know but the dev should have put that side story in the main game because of how that relationship ended. but i can also see why if it was made just for the idea of how the relationship should end or what have you. before its said or moved no this comment is a reply not anything on the side game. sooooooo. as long as the next update is long i can understand it taking awhile to get made.

• Angry
Reactions: tazaaron
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes