cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Actually, Frank was Becca and Lilly's stepfather, but yes, that ended with the divorce. But what falls under that is the relationship that Lilly and Abby had with each other when Shannon and Frank were still married. Both were step-siblings and both had a scene together in Lilith's Longing, which took place (the scene, not LL) at a time when Frank was not yet divorced from his ex-dragon.

By the way, I'm currently going through the storyline again and Becca once said, when she explained the pecking order thing, that Lilly crossed a line once, so Becca felt forced to use the one thing that could massively hurt her at the time. Are you also wondering what that was?
Ex-dragon wasn't stepmother of Abby (mother figure more likely) and she didn't care that much of her.

won't be beccy's bloodtest about frank. :p

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
As for Lilly, I was thinking more along the lines of her possibly trying to sabotage Frank and Shannon's marriage or saying something along the lines of Frank can die as far as she's concerned. Lilly will have had some plan that went against what Frank said, Becca wanted to stop her, Lilly says Frank can drop dead as far as she's concerned, a fight breaks out, Becca is legitimately pissed and mentions her father. Probably something along the lines that it's no wonder her father never cared about her the way she's acting.

Reactions: Maxxxed69

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Ex-dragon wasn't stepmother of Abby (mother figure more likely) and she didn't care that much of her.

won't be beccy's bloodtest about frank. :p
Abby is Frank's adopted daughter. So when Frank married Shannon, she became Abby's stepmother.
Which was nullified after the divorce, so now they are nothing to each other, except antagonists.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Huh... Me pedestrian please explain.
explain what? abby is frank's girl (well stepdaughter) and frank married shannon so that abby had mother figure (stepmother or something else). becky being frank's blood daughter is 1 of most speculated thing on thread.

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
and thats the point ... and others including you .. want content that you want not what we should get ... so in essence make the dev follow the path you and others want , not the path the dev led us to believe we would get :rolleyes:
I didn't say that the dev shouldn't eventually have Abby as a love interest for Frank.
What I had stated is that I don't care if they do or not.

Unlike the people who griped so much that they got CNG to change the story to the way they wanted it, I'd prefer the author tell their story, rather than being pushed into changing it.
Even if I would rather have more content with one of the girls, or less content with another, it isn't my story. So, I'm going to enjoy reading it, and occasionally comment on how I feel about what's going on.
That's the point.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
and thats the point ... and others including you .. want content that you want not what we should get ... so in essence make the dev follow the path you and others want , not the path the dev led us to believe we would get :rolleyes:
It's not content I want...it's content already in the damn game and story before the damn game starts!

3.80 star(s) 207 Votes