cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Actually, Frank was Becca and Lilly's stepfather, but yes, that ended with the divorce. But what falls under that is the relationship that Lilly and Abby had with each other when Shannon and Frank were still married. Both were step-siblings and both had a scene together in Lilith's Longing, which took place (the scene, not LL) at a time when Frank was not yet divorced from his ex-dragon.

By the way, I'm currently going through the storyline again and Becca once said, when she explained the pecking order thing, that Lilly crossed a line once, so Becca felt forced to use the one thing that could massively hurt her at the time. Are you also wondering what that was?
Ex-dragon wasn't stepmother of Abby (mother figure more likely) and she didn't care that much of her.

won't be beccy's bloodtest about frank. :p

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
As for Lilly, I was thinking more along the lines of her possibly trying to sabotage Frank and Shannon's marriage or saying something along the lines of Frank can die as far as she's concerned. Lilly will have had some plan that went against what Frank said, Becca wanted to stop her, Lilly says Frank can drop dead as far as she's concerned, a fight breaks out, Becca is legitimately pissed and mentions her father. Probably something along the lines that it's no wonder her father never cared about her the way she's acting.

Reactions: Maxxxed69

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Ex-dragon wasn't stepmother of Abby (mother figure more likely) and she didn't care that much of her.

won't be beccy's bloodtest about frank. :p
Abby is Frank's adopted daughter. So when Frank married Shannon, she became Abby's stepmother.
Which was nullified after the divorce, so now they are nothing to each other, except antagonists.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Huh... Me pedestrian please explain.
explain what? abby is frank's girl (well stepdaughter) and frank married shannon so that abby had mother figure (stepmother or something else). becky being frank's blood daughter is 1 of most speculated thing on thread.

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
and thats the point ... and others including you .. want content that you want not what we should get ... so in essence make the dev follow the path you and others want , not the path the dev led us to believe we would get :rolleyes:
I didn't say that the dev shouldn't eventually have Abby as a love interest for Frank.
What I had stated is that I don't care if they do or not.

Unlike the people who griped so much that they got CNG to change the story to the way they wanted it, I'd prefer the author tell their story, rather than being pushed into changing it.
Even if I would rather have more content with one of the girls, or less content with another, it isn't my story. So, I'm going to enjoy reading it, and occasionally comment on how I feel about what's going on.
That's the point.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
and thats the point ... and others including you .. want content that you want not what we should get ... so in essence make the dev follow the path you and others want , not the path the dev led us to believe we would get :rolleyes:
It's not content I want...it's content already in the damn game and story before the damn game starts!

BuckyOHare

Oct 14, 2018
CNG tried to do that in the last update with a talk between Frank and Abby.
It actually seemed to help Abby admit that she had feelings for Lily beyond the sister/fuckbuddy dynamic they'd enjoyed up until then.
But people went ballistic with that conversation, saying that it meant one of the harem members would be with someone other than Frank and that they wouldn't accept it. :rolleyes:
So, with a quick patch update, Clever caved and rolled back the dialogue, cut it down, and made it only about Abby asking to be allowed to buy a sex toy, so Lily could enjoy it while she wasn't dating any guys.
Wait what? When did this happen? I clearly haven't played that version, the last version I played had Lily and Abby actually dating by the time Frank does the whole "calling her Becca" thing.

That is so messed up. I swear there's a vocal minority of people who are so bloody hung up on their incel ideals of purity that they see NTR even when there is literally nothing there. Damn.

Maxxxed69

Jul 26, 2023
Wait what? When did this happen? I clearly haven't played that version, the last version I played had Lily and Abby actually dating by the time Frank does the whole "calling her Becca" thing.

That is so messed up. I swear there's a vocal minority of people who are so bloody hung up on their incel ideals of purity that they see NTR even when there is literally nothing there. Damn.
Can you try writing out an argument that doesn't try to insult and denigrate someone's argument by calling them an "Incel"?

And when it comes to people who see NTR in things, Is it not the person who feels they are being cheated on and not the one doing the act? (This is more so just asking for clarifications because I have seen conflicting definitions when it comes to netorare though I just generally think it has to do with cheating.)

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
What would be the largest issue you have with the story so far? Just out of pure curiosity?
Well, that is an interesting question. As everyone is different, there is no way to really tell without my divulging information about what I think and why. For that reason, my answer may surprise some people.

Incest is not my biggest issue with this story. Father/daughter incest is not my thing, but I understand it is a fetish for some. In fact, I am not really a fan of incest in general. How unappealing I find it ranges across a spectrum, with older brother/younger sister being the most palatable and mother/son being the least. It is interesting to consider the psychology behind all of that.

Getting back to the topic at hand, what really bothers me in any story is coercion. I have a strong belief that healthy relationships are based on mutual consent, so the less consent a character has in the relationship, the more it bothers me. If the two characters love each other, and they both freely choose the relationship, I can accept that. But pushing a character to do something against his or her nature, whether from manipulation, blackmail, torture, or whatever, I find all of that abhorrent. The stronger the coercion, the more I dislike it.

I hope that answers your question.

Maxxxed69

Jul 26, 2023
Well, that is an interesting question. As everyone is different, there is no way to really tell without my divulging information about what I think and why. For that reason, my answer may surprise some people.

Incest is not my biggest issue with this story. Father/daughter incest is not my thing, but I understand it is a fetish for some. In fact, I am not really a fan of incest in general. How unappealing I find it ranges across a spectrum, with older brother/younger sister being the most palatable and mother/son being the least. It is interesting to consider the psychology behind all of that.

Getting back to the topic at hand, what really bothers me in any story is coercion. I have a strong belief that healthy relationships are based on mutual consent, so the less consent a character has in the relationship, the more it bothers me. If the two characters love each other, and they both freely choose the relationship, I can accept that. But pushing a character to do something against his or her nature, whether from manipulation, blackmail, torture, or whatever, I find all of that abhorrent. The stronger the coercion, the more I dislike it.

I hope that answers your question.
I think I understand where you are coming from, but If I may add onto it a bit. While I agree coercion is bad within relationships, and shouldn't exist in a healthy relationship. You mention the pushing of a character to do something against his or her nature. Is it actually coercion? Because it seems a lot like the girls and Frank are well aware they have more than Ex-stepdaughter/father feelings for each other. Rebecca's plan seems maybe a tad selfish, she is also helping Frank, Mei, Lil in get what they want. (I.e. each other.)

Reactions: Maviarab

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
And when it comes to people who see NTR in things, Is it not the person who feels they are being cheated on and not the one doing the act? (This is more so just asking for clarifications because I have seen conflicting definitions when it comes to netorare though I just generally think it has to do with cheating.)
If you actually want to know, NTR is an abbreviation for three different, though related, kinds of content.
Netorare - is being cheated on, or cucked, forcefully or unwillingly.
Netorase - which can be both enjoying a cuck fetish willingly, or sharing.
and Netori - convincing someone else to leave, or cheat on, their significant other to be with you.

As for the current tags on F95, these are split into netorare, sharing, and cheating. All three are among the planned future tags.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
To take up a more on-topic subject: The situation around Abby, Lilly and Frank.

Someone has already written a relatively good overview of the situation here, but I have to disagree on one point. Abby. She was compared to Shannon in the post in question, if I'm not mistaken.

Abby is not fully aware of the feelings Lilly has for Frank. She knows Lilly is opening up to him (and not just herself, but her clothes), but doesn't assume it's more than overcompensating. This makes sense because a few weeks ago she (Lilly) absolutely couldn't stand Frank. At the same time, I think her reaction to Lilly's feelings for her stems from the fact that she (Abby) has no romantic experience. We don't know all the interactions between Abby and Lilly in the past, but I think there will have been enough banter between them in the past that Abby just dismissed it as another joke. I see more of a softer dynamic between the two here like between Lilly and Becca. Except Abby is more actively building Lilly up and supporting her. Which of course doesn't mean that Abby doesn't reprimand Lilly when she (Lilly) crosses a line. The black eye incident is an example of this. Even Frank was surprised or shocked that Abby managed to make Lilly as meek as only Shannon had managed to do. But I don't see a scenario where Abby would deliberately hurt Lilly emotionally to take advantage of her, like Shannon does.

I think the culprits in the situation, although I actually like them, are Lilly and Frank in particular.

They both know about Abby's feelings for Frank but shy away from confronting those feelings. I understand that Frank, who has spent almost 20 years raising Abby as his own flesh and blood (or better, if we take Lilly and her father as a comparison), is reluctant to act on the feelings, but I think setting Lilly up with Abby, then giving Lilly tips on how to keep Abby's drive going and still have something going on with each other on the side, without Abby knowing the slightest thing about it is a pretty low level and I would totally understand if she felt betrayed by them, especially as Lilly and Frank are the two most important people in her life.

But I agree with the statement that this situation will escalate sooner or later and it will come to blows. Abby will then have every right to be angry with both of them.

I see a certain parallel here with Lilly's ex-boyfriend's infidelity. But we can be sure that Becca has anticipated such a development, she has known Lilly all her life and knows how hesitant Frank is about Abby.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I suspect that Lily tried to accuse Frank of a crime to get him out of the house. Easiest for a girl would have been alleged abuse. Pretty good reason for Becca to go nucular.

Edit:
Something bugs me about the whole Abby-Lily relationship. Abby adores Frank and is very protective about him, how and why would she have or at least permit herself any amorous feelings towards Lily, who is nothing but nasty and mean to Frank? One would expect her to despise Lily for that...

Last edited:

Maxxxed69

Jul 26, 2023
Something bugs me about the whole Abby-Lily relationship. Abby adores Frank and is very protective about him, how and why would she have or at least permit herself any amorous feelings towards Lily, who is nothing but nasty and mean to Frank? One would expect her to despise Lily for that...
I could be wrong, but I think Abby is aware that Lily doesn't genuinely hate Frank and has known that for a while. I think she is aware the anger is misplaced but knows Frank can handle Lily in most situations.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I could be wrong, but I think Abby is aware that Lily doesn't genuinely hate Frank and has known that for a while. I think she is aware the anger is misplaced but knows Frank can handle Lily in most situations.
I think the only person who really realizes what Lilly's problem was with Frank was actually Becca. Frank had a rough idea, Shannon probably didn't care, Abby lacked the experience because she grew up with her supposed father at the time. I'm not even sure Lilly was absolutely sure what her real problem was. We can all agree that Lilly's anger against Frank was misguided, but I think she actively refused to accept the truth that even if Shannon remarried, her father could have at least tried to claim visitation rights if there was no danger to the daughter (Lilly) and he had an interest in her. But that would have required her to admit to herself that her father never loved her, something she only realized in a past update when she finally put 1+1 together who Shannon was having the affair with.

Also:
I'm just at the point where Frank had his “How I met your mother” moment. Jess promises that if she sees Shannon again she'll give her a throat punch. I'm imagining a scenario where Jess hasn't died and Jess and Frank meet the mother of their daughter's best friend.

Frank: Shannon?
Shannon: Frank?
Jess: The one who gets throat punched says what?
Shannon: Wha... OUCH!

I can't help but think that even though what we see of her may be very biased by Frank, she makes a very funny and likable impression on me. Even though it's very unlikely and I've mentioned it quite a few times, I would like to see a what if side story after the conclusion of Single Again where Jess never died and Lilly and Becca end up with Frank and Jess at 9 and 14. It would also allow us to have a scene or two with Jess, which isn't really possible in the actual plot.

3.80 star(s) 207 Votes