JQuillon

Oct 10, 2023
I think it will come down to that. After all, you can call it backstabbing when you consider who Frank is involved with: Not just Lilly, but also Becca, and Meiko. Casually, there's also Madison and the judge's daughter. If we ignore CNG's revision and assume that Lilly and Abby are dating, then Abby can still argue that at worst Lilly is cheating on her, at best she's still hiding her relationship with Frank, which runs parallel to the Abby-Lilly thing.

And even with the retcon on CNG's part, you can still argue a massive abuse of trust against Abby: Lilly more or less knows that Abby wants something from Frank (quote Lilith: “I don't trust her with you”) and Frank also knows about Abby's feelings. Enough reason for Abby to pull out the big guns and issue an ultimatum.
For sure. Considering the situation and her fiery temper, Abby will very probably go in with all guns blazing as soon as she knows/suspects strongly enough, and there won't be anything that Frank (or Lilly) will be able to do to deny her at that point. Frank will probably try, of course, but it'll be a lost cause--he's on super shaky ground because of his affair with Lilly, and I guess he knows it. His only hope at that point is probably that Abby never realizes what is going on, because as soon as she does, he's screwed.

Figuratively first, and then quite literally, ofc. :ROFLMAO:

Maxxxed69

Jul 26, 2023
For sure. Considering the situation and her fiery temper, Abby will very probably go in with all guns blazing as soon as she knows/suspects strongly enough, and there won't be anything that Frank (or Lilly) will be able to do to deny her at that point. Frank will probably try, of course, but it'll be a lost cause--he's on super shaky ground because of his affair with Lilly, and I guess he knows it. His only hope at that point is probably that Abby never realizes what is going on, because as soon as she does, he's screwed.

Figuratively first, and then quite literally, ofc. :ROFLMAO:
Which emotion do you think she will show the most if and when she finds out?

(I know it's not a question of if, but when, but still.)

JQuillon

Oct 10, 2023
Pretty sure she'll be (very) angry and will feel betrayed at first--and it probably would be good if Becca was around at that point to try and smooth things over with her and subtly guide her towards what she really desires deep inside, ie being with both Frank and Lilly.

If Becca isn't around, she'll get there on her own, ofc--but I'm pretty sure that she'll start by blowing a fuse and get mad at both Frank and Lilly (deservedly so).

Reactions: Maxxxed69

Maxxxed69

Jul 26, 2023
Pretty sure she'll be (very) angry and will feel betrayed at first--and it probably would be good if Becca was around at that point to try and smooth things over with her and subtly guide her towards what she really desires deep inside, ie being with both Frank and Lilly.

If Becca isn't around, she'll get there on her own, ofc--but I'm pretty sure that she'll start by blowing a fuse and get mad at both Frank and Lilly (deservedly so).
I do feel bad for ab's, and think it is wrong to actively hide all this from her. Since, it's just adding fuel to an inevitable fire. I think Becca will have to be there when she finds out. Even if ab's calms down, I trust Rebecca to help out. Since we can't do anything, but trust her. It's a risky plan, but I would probably trust her if put into franks shoes.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
In my estimation, Becca has already prepared Abby to some extent for the idea that she will have to “share” Frank. My primary argument for this is her gift to Abby. “Big Daddy.” Another example of this is that she gave Abby tips on how to get Frank to sleep in bed. Yes, this was all before Frank vetted Abby, but for one thing, we don't know how prepared she had Abby at that point, and for another, we also know that Becca is willing to break promises if it serves the cause.

Yes, there will be some fallout, but I don't think it will be as dramatic as when she found out about Aaron, or Lilly's meltdowns about her ex-boyfriend or her father.

Edit:
However, I can roughly imagine the scenario:
Cut to Lilly, Becca and Mei's apartment, Becca is streaming.
Angry shouting can be heard.
Becca: Chat, don't pay attention, it's just neighbors.
Chatter 1: Doesn't a voice sound like your sister?
Chatter 2: And didn't another voice sound like your boyfriend?
Chatter 3: Also, I'm sure I heard a second female voice.
Becca: Oh, chill, Chat and concentrate on the stream.
Cut to Beth and Vanessa's apartment.
Beth is making a soufflé.
Soufflé: Collapses.
Beth: ...
Vanessa: Sounds like Abby figured out what you guys are doing Frank. What are you doing, honey?
Beth: Getting an ice pack ready. Just in case he'll need it.

Last edited:

JQuillon

Oct 10, 2023
I do feel bad for ab's, and think it is wrong to actively hide all this from her. Since, it's just adding fuel to an inevitable fire. I think Becca will have to be there when she finds out. Even if ab's calms down, I trust Rebecca to help out. Since we can't do anything, but trust her. It's a risky plan, but I would probably trust her if put into franks shoes.
Oh yes, Becca will probably once again be Frank's best bet when that happens (but hey, she isn't the game's "secret true MC" for nothing). ;)

Besides, as MrLKX just said, she already laid the first steps with Abby before Frank's vetoed any more involvement from her (I mean, Abby technically losing her cherry to "Big Daddy" that was a gift from Becca is like the biggest red herring; now she's only got to do it for real, and once again, Becca will hand Big Daddy to her on a plate :D ).

Yes, there will be some fallout, but I don't think it will be as dramatic as when she found out about Aaron, or Lilly's meltdowns about her ex-boyfriend or her father.
100% agree. I don't expect this to last. She'll probably lose her temper something fierce and this will be a big "OH, SHIT!" moment for Frank, but I'm sure it'll be resolved pretty soon (in bed, obviously).

There will probably some punishment, though (and I'm not even sure that Abby will need to ask Meiko for ideas about that, lol). Maybe she'll demand that Lilly watch when Frank finally pops her cherry, for example... :LOL:

• Hey there

Maxxxed69

Jul 26, 2023
Oh yes, Becca will probably once again be Frank's best bet when that happens (but hey, she isn't the game's "secret true MC" for nothing). ;)

Besides, as MrLKX just said, she already laid the first steps with Abby before Frank's vetoed any more involvement from her (I mean, Abby technically losing her cherry to "Big Daddy" that was a gift from Becca is like the biggest red herring; now she's only got to do it for real, and once again, Becca will hand Big Daddy to her on a plate :D ).

There will probably some punishment, though (and I'm not even sure that Abby will need to ask Meiko for ideas about that, lol). Maybe she'll demand that Lilly watch when Frank finally pops her cherry, for example... :LOL:
I would have to agree, that ab's will probably be quick in her negative feelings.

That is devious, even more devious then when Mei told Frank to punish lily by calling her becca during the deed.

And the whole big daddy thing, yeah I do think that paved the way in more ways than one.

AdmiralSpock

Jan 17, 2022
You all have to realize that Frank & Abby will never go all the way. It may be a fantasy for them both, but it will never happen. It can't because CNG would lose the primary source of funding. It's time to move on from those theories.

Reactions: qwerty76423578

Maxxxed69

Jul 26, 2023
You all have to realize that Frank & Abby will never go all the way. It may be a fantasy for them both, but it will never happen. It can't because CNG would lose the primary source of funding. It's time to move on from those theories.
I wouldn't be so quick to outright deny it will happen, anything is possible.

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Why would a dead person be in this image???
she is watching over abigail and frank, and according to the cemetary scene and car ride home references, guiding them and crap. abi needs her moms permission to cream after her dad and frank was a sad sack who could never get over losing her, they need a lot of guidance.

this is all assumption obviously. for all we know girl on the bench is just waiting for the bus

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
patreon has scrutinized this many times and found nothing, she's not frank's bio daughter.

DSSAlex

Aug 19, 2017
I expect a fair bit more of cock teasing but eventually life finds a way. I can think of a few different scenarios for how to do an end run around Patreon for the ending but I don't think that's in the cards too soon.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
patreon has scrutinized this many times and found nothing, she's not frank's bio daughter.
The problem is that it still doesn't change CNG's problems with the guidelines:
Incest

Incest refers to sexual activities or relationships between close relatives.

Not allowed

Real or animated works (photo, video, text, audio) that depict sexual activity or role-play interactions between family members who are blood relatives or part of the same immediate family (e.g., siblings, parents, adopted children, step-siblings, step-parents)
So yes, CNG will have to change platforms sooner or later.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well i can honestly say .. i loved the new update .. thank you dev.
and yeah i know your cockholding Abby from us .. damn you !! :love:

this update gets all 5 thumbs up :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Verbalvonitcomet

Maxxxed69

Jul 26, 2023
Technically, isn't the whole Becca and Lilly thing already a violation of those guidelines?

Also, screw Patreon. Puritans ruin everything.
One would assume, but either cng is actively pushing back and trying to understand, or patreon just isn't consistent at all.

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
The "side stories" ARE canon. They are meant to shed light on the what went into making up the psyche of the girls.
Yes, I'm aware of that. What I was referring to is the full title that shows on the OP graphic for RR:
Rebecca's Reckoning "or Becca's totally not canon fanfic of lewdness and debauchery".
While it is probably just because Bec is taking some poetic license with her retelling of that part of her story, it struck me as funny that the secondary title makes you question, if only just a little bit, how "canon" her retelling of past events actually might be.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Yes, I'm aware of that. What I was referring to is the full title that shows on the OP graphic for RR:
Rebecca's Reckoning "or Becca's totally not canon fanfic of lewdness and debauchery".
While it is probably just because Bec is taking some poetic license with her retelling of that part of her story, it struck me as funny that the secondary title makes you question, if only just a little bit, how "canon" her retelling of past events actually might be.
Maybe just a way to circumvent patreon...

3.80 star(s) 207 Votes