Angshan

Jun 29, 2019
I dont get the issue with MC not being comfortable talking about sex with his "daughters"
How many of you talked about sex with your parents when you were 18-20 year old? (not just "the talk")
How many of you would bang your own daughter in the blink of an eye if you thought she was willing?

He helped raise them from birth/early age, having sexual thoughts about your children(the way MC see the girls) is supposed to be upsetting!

Reactions: Cernunnos.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I dont get the issue with MC not being comfortable talking about sex with his "daughters"
How many of you talked about sex with your parents when you were 18-20 year old? (not just "the talk")
How many of you would bang your own daughter in the blink of an eye if you thought she was willing?

He helped raise them from birth/early age, having sexual thoughts about your children(the way MC see the girls) is supposed to be upsetting!
There is a difference between being uncomfortable perving on them or thinking about dipping his wick in them and normal things you will have seen when have a normal relation with the girls. On the other hand if he is really so appalled by that idea he will never have sex with them unless they rape him, which kinda defeats the purpose of the game I would say of him slowly growing to accept that based upon the pervyness he should already have for them. The way he acts now he will not be ready to have anything with them for years and years of in game time unless he gets an unrealistic change of heart. :p

Reactions: MrFriendly

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Code had to be changed for you to name your MC so yes a restart is in order. If you copy/paste the old saves you can continue without restart with the name Frank

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
There is a difference between being uncomfortable perving on them or thinking about dipping his wick in them and normal things you will have seen when have a normal relation with the girls. On the other hand if he is really so appalled by that idea he will never have sex with them unless they rape him, which kinda defeats the purpose of the game I would say of him slowly growing to accept that based upon the pervyness he should already have for them. The way he acts now he will not be ready to have anything with them for years and years of in game time unless he gets an unrealistic change of heart. :p
To add to that thought... It's the degree of the reaction from the MC. He acts like seeing his daughter in a bikini is scandalous, there are a lot of father's out there that have seen their daughters in bikinis and not reacted that poorly. The problem is that the dev's knowledge is what the character's act on instead of their own knowledge. The MC has never perved on his daughter's despite the accusations of Lilith, they don't know his inner thoughts, but they act like they do. The game will end if he sees Abigail in the shower or sleeps in bed with her after a night of drinking, as if that means he automatically was perving on her. Nevermind the fact that all of the advances have been one-sided, with the girls flirting with him.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Comments are funny, i think most are so used to an incest game where Dad sees daughter in swimsuit, grabs her azz and then daughter turns around and tells dad lets go have sex. Ya right, plenty of fap games out there, and yes there will be sex just have to work into incest and accepting it not everyone jump into bed just because

Reactions: M! and WiderWays

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Comments are funny, i think most are so used to an incest game where Dad sees daughter in swimsuit, grabs her azz and then daughter turns around and tells dad lets go have sex. Ya right, plenty of fap games out there, and yes there will be sex just have to work into incest and accepting it not everyone jump into bed just because
That's not it at all, at least for me. I want a slow build up to it that makes it more interesting. However, the father literally does nothing else besides hang out with his children. He doesn't date, he doesn't work, he showed a lesbians/bisexuals a couple of apartments once and the rest of the time has been hanging out with his three daughters, masturbating, or working on his computer (staring at the same spreadsheet). This game has nothing else happening at all so there is no diversion from the fact that the MC is scared of his inappropriate thoughts and nothing is going on - sexually or literally anything else. There are hints of other things - phone calls from people we don't know - fears of not having enough money - keeping Abigail's father secret - but there are no choices involving those things. We just get to experience them and wait for something to happen in any aspect of the game.

The narrative that we are experiencing is of a man who sits at home or hangs out with his daughter(s) at home (mostly). There is nothing else to it. The only sex that takes place is either with the MC's right hand or a prolonged scene of Abigail masturbating in the shower or Abigail and Lilith groping each other in the shower. Not everyone is turned on by watching lesbian (almost) sex scenes. If one of the story threads moved forward I'd be happy, whether that is incest related or not. But here we are on update 5 and nothing has really changed since the beginning of the first release except Abigail's haircut.

Last edited:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
really liked this update and cant wait for next version... finalizing the divorce, planning the date with Becca and most likely selling the loft to the Bisexual couple as well as the recommended choice of having Abby sleep on the floor in the walkthrough with a promise to be worth it in next version.. all add to the hype of next version :love:

on a side note I found 2 nametag mismatches in current version, the first name of the MC was wrong when Abby's real dad called the MC and asked if he reached the right person, and in general wondering why MC need a nickname if its never used? maybe it would be better to shift the nickname picking closer to the stage where we can actually see it being used.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
It got a bit difficult when my step-father and my mother and I talked about their sex/love swing ... there is information I dont need, but I advised them to check youtube for some tips ^^

The game .. it really needs a kinetic novel tag.

There are no choices (that dont trigger a game over) that change anything. I especially dislike these "dialog choices" - they make no sense. FFS - write proper dialog and dont destroy the flow with these stupid "choices". When you can click all topics, there is NO REASON to give the player the option to do so.

And when you get a choice you know you cant click it, because its a game over. Worst game design possible. When you dont want the player to change the story, interactions or even nuances of the the game - make it a KN and tag it.

Oh - and no - the fap or no-fap "choices" dont count, because the dont change anything or have any meaning. They only show you at least some action.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It got a bit difficult when I step-father and my mother and I talked about their sex/love swing ... there is information I dont need, but I advised them to check youtube for some tips ^^

The game .. it really needs a kinetic novel tag.

There are no choices (that dont trigger a game over) that change anything. I especially dislike these "dialog choices" - they make no sense. FFS - write proper dialog and dont destroy the flow with these stupid "choices". When you can click all topics, there is NO REASON to give the player the option to do so.

And when you get a choice you know you cant click it, because its a game over. Worst game design possible. When you dont want the player to change the story, interactions or even nuances of the the game - make it a KN and tag it.

Oh - and no - the fap or no-fap "choices" dont count, because the dont change anything or have any meaning. They only show you at least some action.
Thank you! Yes, this really does need to be tagged as a Kinetic Novel. If option A is right and Option B is game over then there is really no branching narrative and therefore no choice. It is placed there to continue the story forward and that's all. There is no actual gameplay, the player doesn't get to decide anything, they exist to just hit a mouse button.

It would make a lot more sense to just label it what it really is.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
i like the girls, their separate and distinct personalities, and how they are written. especially this one, holy shit she is seriously growing on me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dev caught the sibling vibes and struggles and weirdnesses sometimes, pretty well with all three of the girls. rebecca winning me over now tho, holy crap.

dad however? not so much... definitely does not talk or act like someone married twice who has 3 girls in this age range, but hey. maybe that's not the devs strong suit. either way, will keep an eye on it for a while at least. i'm fine with it basically being a linear kinetic novel, would just suggest it be tagged as such

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Definitely agree that Frank feels quite a bit more prudish than normal, especially compared to his daughters - it's one thing being against incest, it's a whole 'nother thing being against anything even remotely sexual; even regular, non-incestuous dads are fine with seeing their kids in a bikini and such.

Also, Becca got that superman jawline. I don't know how I just noticed it, but now I can't unsee it.
Do you think... She could be Batman?

Reactions: MrFriendly

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I gotta say I love this game. It's cute in the good way. Yes, some of the talk it's even a bit silly, as MC essentially thinking his daughters are 8 year old that never heard of sex, but it is silly in a good, friendly way, not silly in the sense of being just ridiculous crap (like some novels that think writing "my son is hot" every 5 seconds is good writing). Single again does not seem to be a life changing drama that will shatter my core, but neither is a stupid "everybody love MC and every is happy that everybody love MC and they are happy about that too". Conflict is there in modest but sufficient amounts to keep interesting. Besides, girls reactions are nice and cute. I really like the pacing too. Things are slowly, but surely moving.

Of course, Becca is the best. I am statistically week to tsunderes, but not here. Becca kind of destroy the competition for best girl. It is kind of sad for the other two. Still, Abi and Lily are nice too.

About some of the comments I read:
1) I do think game over the way they are implemented are a waste of time here. Specially time of the developer. Players don't like it and they just take time for dev to focus on important stuff. Game overs only make sense in Visual Novels if they happen way down in the story, in which things go to hell cause you screw up way before. And the only way to "save the day" is to having chosen before the right actions. The way is implemented here they just force you to pick the right action after forcing you out of immersion in a silly way. Personally, I would skip them.
2) VN is not lineal! Just go and read the walkthrough in the front page to realize is not. Besides, the story have just started. We are barely getting to know the characters. I have read nonlineal VN in which you made no decision down a couple dozen hours down the story. So asking for a "lineal tag" for a story that is just starting and that have already shown it is not lineal is just plain stupid (no offense intended)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Single Again [v0.5] [Clever name games] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~1.13GB
Download ~198MB
PC: - -
Mac: - -

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
2) VN is not lineal! Just go and read the walkthrough in the front page to realize is not. Besides, the story have just started. We are barely getting to know the characters. I have read nonlineal VN in which you made no decision down a couple dozen hours down the story. So asking for a "lineal tag" for a story that is just starting and that have already shown it is not lineal is just plain stupid (no offense intended)
Mhh .. ok - so there is some minor impact. Tbh, it does not feel like it has, and that is a problem I think. That is something the dev can and should work on imho.

3.90 star(s) 194 Votes