• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Dad also probably doesn't want to explain the Mom cheating because he doesn't want to make his daughters upset, because he is a Dad.
And knowing their Mom is a cheating whore would definitely make them sad, for little to no actual, tangible benefit. Especially with the kids who are the children of that relationship.

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
Dad also probably doesn't want to explain the Mom cheating because he doesn't want to make his daughters upset, because he is a Dad.
And knowing their Mom is a cheating whore would definitely make them sad, for little to no actual, tangible benefit. Especially with the kids who are the children of that relationship.
daughters should know that their mother is a whore.

raldain

Dec 12, 2019
Loved the game so far. Personally, I love the eyes. The larger eyes show so much more emotion and feeling. I get its not for everyone, but to me it is a diamond in the rough.

Can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: Kirill Shijan

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Version 0.05 - 05/31/2020

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So the guy that freaks out if someone brings up a possibility of a relationship between him and one of his "daughters", none of whom is actually blood related to him, is totally fine and cool without batting an eye when he finds out that two of the girls that he raised as sisters were fooling around for years. Yeah, seems legit, consistent writing for sure...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So the guy that freaks out if someone brings up a possibility of a relationship between him and one of his "daughters", none of whom is actually blood related to him, is totally fine and cool without batting an eye when he finds out that two of the girls that he raised as sisters were fooling around for years. Yeah, seems legit, consistent writing for sure...
Well it seems possible incest was not his taboo then I guess. :p Maybe he just has something against having sex himself personally, would explain why his wive cheated on him.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Single Again v0.05.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
Question:
Are Genre types properly picked for this game are they're not updated (and wrong)?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
The MC sounds like such a whiner and a prude from the 1800s. He isn't even related to those girls but he practically hyperventilates from seeing one of them in a bikini bottom. Are you sure he is the step father or is he actually their younger teenage step brother?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The MC sounds like such a whiner and a prude from the 1800s. He isn't even related to those girls but he practically hyperventilates from seeing one of them in a bikini bottom. Are you sure he is the step father or is he actually their younger teenage step brother?
Teenage or 12-13 yo from a highly repressed background? :p

Reactions: frozenfeet

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Does mc gets any action with his step daughters? There is no sex scene on images

3.90 star(s) 194 Votes