EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Yep, but just like Lilith and my RL friend Miss Understood, she kinda grew on me. Like a fungus.
They can, if you have the patience and willingness, I don't have it anymore, therefore whenever the type comes up, I'm like "GTFO". Plus this trope, the annoying clingy lesbo with issues who because of this gives shit to the MC constantly, is a very often used cliché in mangas, and I'm pretty much bored of it.

Reactions: bigphil963

newc

Mar 16, 2020
WTF. Why is 'Frank' literally afraid of seeing skin and doesn't give you any chance except to be afraid of all the women and say how gross the idea of them is. Does this reflect the author?

Reactions: BigDaddy316

Dyson2020

Jan 11, 2019
I think the Dev should be careful with the side-stories he has planned for this game. The first one is call Lilith's Longing. I haven't played it but I've seen the preview pics. They show Lilith playing with her boyfriends dick. Which really isn't a big deal but if you consider that she will be a love interest a lot of people won't like seeing it. The pics also show her playing with the MC's daughter which we know but maybe some don't want to see especially since Lilith gives the MC shit if he even doesn't do anything wrong. This story is considered a past story just putting that out there. I just don't want it to hurt the main game with hate and could hurt the main games development time. I like the game hope it all goes well.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
I think the Dev should be careful with the side-stories he has planned for this game. The first one is call Lilith's Longing. I haven't played it but I've seen the preview pics. They show Lilith playing with her boyfriends dick. Which really isn't a big deal but if you consider that she will be a love interest a lot of people won't like seeing it. The pics also show her playing with the MC's daughter which we know but maybe some don't want to see especially since Lilith gives the MC shit if he even doesn't do anything wrong. This story is considered a past story just putting that out there. I just don't want it to hurt the main game with hate and could hurt the main games development time. I like the game hope it all goes well.
How do you know thats the side story? Are you sure?

Like you said it could ruffle a few feathers of some people so why ruffle them when your not even sure what the pics are?

Last edited:

Dyson2020

Jan 11, 2019
How do you know thats the side story? Are you sure?

Like you said it could ruffle a few feathers of some people so why ruffle them when your not even sure what the pics are?
Yeah I'm sure I'm a Patreon on his site. The side story is at the 20$ tier. The preview pics for it can be seen in the 5$ tier.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
What's wrong with short hair? I like short hair. Not every girl can pull it off but when they do, it's hella sexy. (I might be a minority here but I thought Emma Watson with short hair was hella sexy).

As for the MC, the game does explain that he is naturally submissive in the latest update. I just never got the Softy vibes I expected reading through this thread.
Nothing wrong with short hair, yeah.
In this case though, Abby losing her floof was definitely a loss imo. I liked the way her old hair partially covered her eyes, too.

Reactions: mofonistik

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
MC in this game reminds me of Dr. Willson from the series Dr. House. He was such a good guy, not a soft, but a good guy.
There was also character of Amber (also Dr.) in series Dr. House, who was used to using others for her purposes because she perceived the world as a fighting place. No less, She never exploit Willson, on the contrary, she tried to protect him from other exploiters.
And why am I writing this, Rebecca, I think, could be such a protector of a good guy MC. Rebecca accepts MC like a chicken over her, because that's the only way he can give her fatherly love. She is ready to defend his position against Lilith, at the same time, that she does not lose it all.

I see relationship MC with Rebecca as better than MC and Abby relationship. Rebecca always supports him and defends him. In the meantime, Abby is ready to throw him away for a trifle.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 571221

Overview:
In Single again you play the role of Frank, a widower and soon to be divorcee. The story begins with Frank moving back to the Loft he used to share with his first wife. A place he never wanted to go back to after her untimely death. You lead Frank as he starts his life over again, soon he begins to find companionship and love in places he never expected to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-05-08
Release Date: 2020-04-27
Developer: Clever name games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac : MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID*

Extras: UNOFFICIAL WALKTHROUGH (v0.2)
BaasB Thanks for the game. *Unofficial port/compressed are not given by devs, use at your own risk.

View attachment 571276 View attachment 571277 View attachment 571278 View attachment 571279 View attachment 571280 View attachment 571281 View attachment 571282 View attachment 571283 View attachment 571284
Changelog?

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I think people got used to fast corruption in the usual incest games so this type of slower burn where the father (MC) is conflicted about lusting over young girls whom he considers to be like his own kids makes him look weak when its just more realistic this way...
personally I enjoy the pace the game is advancing and latest content just proves that the future is worth the wait..
we got Becca who is openly teasing the MC.. hints at Lilith also secretly being interested and ofc sweet Abby...
the game picture also implies we will end up with a harem of all the daughters and the lesbian couple :love:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Good game for the moment, but the MC its a Beta, its fine that he dont see the girls as sexual partners "yet",but come on dont want to say whit who cheated the exwife or even let Lilli talk to him like a bitc.. :cautious::cautious:

Reactions: bigphil963

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Good game for the moment, but the MC its a Beta, its fine that he dont see the girls as sexual partners "yet",but come on dont want to say whit who cheated the exwife or even let Lilli talk to him like a bitc.. :cautious::cautious:
this is a total guess on my part but I think the ex wife cheated with one of either Lilith or Becca boyfriends and he refuses to tell them so their relationship with their mother wont end...

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I think was the real father, dont remember well but in character information on Shannon say something like that
also a good guess and considering he left them and never showed his face to his daughters can understand why MC would like to keep the fact that he was around just not for them a secret...

UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
Really enjoying the game so far. The three 'daughters' are at different levels of interest in the MC, which is not too unusual in this type of game, but the characters seem more defined or have more depth to them then usual. As such, each of them has their own story. Note to dev - please don't resolve them too quickly. I have more fun with the slower unwinding of the character's evolution and the choices that the MC makes that influence that change. I certainly hope that the MC has the choice to be involved with some one or all of the ladies. It can be unfulfilling if he only has an all or failure scenario.

I can see the MC, as the story stands now, just hooking up with Becca and maintaining his father relationship with abby and Lilly. An arc could also fit if Becca's blind date that her co-worker setup turns out awesome for her and the MC has some breakthrough with Lilly and that takes off. Point is that there are currently many possibilities and that is a good thing. I know that can make the creation process more challenging; to have all those options coded in must take time and effort. But, it also creates replayability.

Reactions: Arcane666
3.90 star(s) 199 Votes