Iluvatar_SVK

Jun 14, 2019
abby will catch either lilly or becky riding mc on either vacation, mei is very tiny chance on other vacation.
It depends on which holiday you are talking about. Mei will go to the mountain cabin, but won't go to the island resort because of her fear of flying.

Reactions: pgm_01

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
since i got sick i couldn't read or do anything so, just had a lil time today and, well, i loved the chapter haha, between frank being more "confortable" gawking at abby and the girls cult, everything was fun and nice to watch, loved it
keep the good work man, thats probally one of my first novels (i read since chapter 1) and probally my 2nd favorite with daz models

Reactions: CircaAD and Lliw21

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Indeed "???". Melody isn't a character from Dating My Daughter (correct name of the game) but from, who'd'a thunk, Melody. And there is no similarity with characters here nor a crossover whatsoever.
its probably a reaction in the wrong thread,whit some confusion about dev's using the same assets

Trikus

May 31, 2020
if you mean that becky is actually frank's bio-daughter then no.
Its 50/50 on that one. If you look at how old Becca is and work backwards to when she must have been conceived, Frank was sleeping with Shannon. Is there a chance she was cheating? Yes. Is there a chance he could be Becca's father? Also yes. It is also entirely possible, given how much planning Becca has done, that she crunched the numbers and figured out who her father was. She has said she has finished other steps in her plan that she can't tell him about yet, that could be one of them. So, yeah, he could be her real dad, he might not be her real dad. We just have to wait and see.

Reactions: WeilBaum

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Its 50/50 on that one. If you look at how old Becca is and work backwards to when she must have been conceived, Frank was sleeping with Shannon. Is there a chance she was cheating? Yes. Is there a chance he could be Becca's father? Also yes. It is also entirely possible, given how much planning Becca has done, that she crunched the numbers and figured out who her father was. She has said she has finished other steps in her plan that she can't tell him about yet, that could be one of them. So, yeah, he could be her real dad, he might not be her real dad. We just have to wait and see.
It's not 50/50 and there is nothing to wait and see about.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
You can entertain that idea all you want it won't be confirmed in the game anyway, the dev ain't stupid. He is toeing the line as it is with the patreon rules.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Yes
Dating My Daughter
Dee
Who isn't in this...what exactly is your point you're trying to make? Is that this is refreshing because they are custom and everyone and their uncle's brother's sister's second cousin's former roommate's dog has used the Dee model?

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Trikus

May 31, 2020
It's not 50/50 and there is nothing to wait and see about.
There is no evidence to suggest he definitely isn't. It would fit in perfectly with the already established lore of the game, regardless of what Patreon says. If CNG wants to do that, it could be the final update. We won't know until CNG tells us who her father is. The only thing we know for certain is it can't be Trevor (Lillith's father). Shannon met him for the first time after Becca was born.

Reactions: WeilBaum

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
In real life terms, I would say that Frank is the prime suspect. On this subject, I can recommend the novel Homo faber by the Swiss writer Max Frisch.

But to keep CNG out of trouble from Patreon, I think her father is some random who once had an act with a drunk Shannon at a girls' night out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is no evidence to suggest he definitely isn't. It would fit in perfectly with the already established lore of the game, regardless of what Patreon says. If CNG wants to do that, it could be the final update. We won't know until CNG tells us who her father is. The only thing we know for certain is it can't be Trevor (Lillith's father). Shannon met him for the first time after Becca was born.
yes, all pieces fit but like you said dev won't tell ever (unless moves to subs and makes uncensored version).

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
But to keep CNG out of trouble from Patreon, I think her father is some random who once had an act with a drunk Shannon at a girls' night out.
We already know that Shannon and Frank threw a wild party, followed by a sex marathon nine months before Becca happened. We don't need to invent some offstage event.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
We already know that Shannon and Frank threw a wild party, followed by a sex marathon nine months before Becca happened. We don't need to invent some offstage event.
yes but we also know that shannon was slut so she could been preggo before mc and she had sex.

JDE07

Mar 22, 2021
It wouldnt surprise me if Frank the MC was firing blanks, he is not Abi's biological dad, nor Lillith's, it is possible he could be Becca's but not confirmed. So it is possible but unlikely story wise as he is being considered as the sperm donor of the lesbian couples (Sorry cant remember the names right now) child.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It wouldnt surprise me if Frank the MC was firing blanks, he is not Abi's biological dad, nor Lillith's, it is possible he could be Becca's but not confirmed. So it is possible but unlikely story wise as he is being considered as the sperm donor of the lesbian couples (Sorry cant remember the names right now) child.
He can't be either of their dad ... he wasn't there. The fact that Jessica never got pregnant again is more relevant than anything in your argument.

JDE07

Mar 22, 2021
He can't be either of their dad ... he wasn't there. The fact that Jessica never got pregnant again is more relevant than anything in your argument.
I know he cant be their dad as my post said "he is not abi's dad" etc. Sorry if I misunderstood the first part of your reply, but I do agree that Jessica failing to get pregnant again add's some weight to it.

Reactions: Elhemeer
3.90 star(s) 195 Votes