HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Well yeah, seems a bit excessive but on the otherhand, some people IRL do have different type of names. I don't and in the past, my mom would rage to people if they tried to make a nickname with my given name xD

IIRC, if you only renamed the mc, you see only 1 typo within the dialogs. One of the girls calls you frank instead of your custom name. Don't know what would happen if you rename everyone.
i mean i myself have 4 names ,a call name a given name a middle name and a last name
most people only know/use my call name & last name though (aside from official documents)
its just coding wise he opened himself up to make more mistakes , its not x12 as likely but still a bit more then most other ( then again once its been reported it should be a easy fix )
all in all i find all the extra names a bit much even if it adds a bit off spice

Reactions: sp4ckj4rr0w_420

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
if you mean that becky is actually frank's bio-daughter then no.
The time line fits that he could be her father.
They were together at the time she was conceived and right afterwards Shannon moved to her aunt's house.
Yes Shannon is a cheat and has cheated but unless the dev says so then we will never know.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The time line fits that he could be her father.
They were together at the time she was conceived and right afterwards Shannon moved to her aunt's house.
Yes Shannon is a cheat and has cheated but unless the dev says so then we will never know.
yea that's been said like 100 times but dev won't say that she is cause then it's goodbye to patreon.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
yea that's been said like 100 times but dev won't say that she is cause then it's goodbye to patreon.
It'd be kinda funny if he waits till the final update to confirm it. Take the game off of Patreon and run off like a bandit having had Patreon fund his unpatched incest game from start to finish.
I mean I really doubt CNG is that cool, but it would be one hell of a finale.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It'd be kinda funny if he waits till the final update to confirm it. Take the game off of Patreon and run off like a bandit having had Patreon fund his unpatched incest game from start to finish.
well he could but 1st he would have to tell to supporters day or 2 earlier that he's gonna move to subscribe. and preferably not on april 1st.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well quite funny update mostly thx to mei's behaviour (she's more sheltered than emma from joshy's fav game). becky and lilly brought their own spice to this update and abby was just abby.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

philfire61

Feb 24, 2023
I believe it would be sooo interesting, as a development. Becca, very "robot" ... Lily, very enigmatic (due to emotional contrasts) ... Mey. Timida, how an Asian would be ... Abby, knows what he wants, and awaits a move. I think it will lead to a 5 wedding.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I believe it would be sooo interesting, as a development. Becca, very "robot" ... Lily, very enigmatic (due to emotional contrasts) ... Mey. Timida, how an Asian would be ... Abby, knows what he wants, and awaits a move. I think it will lead to a 5 wedding.
unless you count frank then only 4 weddings unless each girl marries him then 8 or 10.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
This is my first post in this thread. And I must say, I've found this project to be interesting. There are some rather dramatic moments (Abby learning Frank isn't her biological father and meeting her real father who wanted to get rid of her, Lilly breaking down after she found her boyfriend cheating on her, that rat Shannon cheating on Frank with that Trevor ghost who'd left Becca and Lilly and seriously affected emotionally the latter, and the ex-wife might come back again plotting something), the development of the stepdaughters and Meiko (and the fact that her parents are looking forward to marry her with Frank). I wonder if much, much later in the story, Frank won't be just a stepfather but the father of a real baby, if the option to give Beth one was selected in the story (since she wants one and her parents are pressing her on the subject), as well as Abby, Becca, Lilly and Meiko. And if ladies such as Tanya and Darla (the judge's daughter) will appear again eventually as the story continues.

Iluvatar_SVK

Jun 14, 2019
This is my first post in this thread. And I must say, I've found this project to be interesting. There are some rather dramatic moments (Abby learning Frank isn't her biological father and meeting her real father who wanted to get rid of her, Lilly breaking down after she found her boyfriend cheating on her, that rat Shannon cheating on Frank with that Trevor ghost who'd left Becca and Lilly and seriously affected emotionally the latter, and the ex-wife might come back again plotting something), the development of the stepdaughters and Meiko (and the fact that her parents are looking forward to marry her with Frank). I wonder if much, much later in the story, Frank won't be just a stepfather but the father of a real baby, if the option to give Beth one was selected in the story (since she wants one and her parents are pressing her on the subject), as well as Abby, Becca, Lilly and Meiko. And if ladies such as Tanya and Darla (the judge's daughter) will appear again eventually as the story continues.
The story is good but slow. Tanya will definitely appear in it, Darla maybe. But it will be a very long time before we end up having a child with any girl. Real time. So far, less than a month has passed in the game.

Reactions: Elhemeer and ArDZer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Just a warning ... if you like Meiko, it's not safe in here ;)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Same. I don't get the Meiko hate, she is great.
I think I sense some misinterpretation here ... my credentials ;) :
Seriously, all of you complaining about Abby clearly aren't paying too much attention to the actual story being told.

NO-ONE actually following the story should be expecting anything with Abby at this point. Maybe in the first 10-12 chapters, but not anymore.

So you keep coming back and keep complaining. Why? I can only think of two reasons:
  1. You're stupid
  2. You're a Troll™
That's it. It's annoying, but I had to get that off my chest.

The Frank stuff, while almost as annoying, at least has some merit. It's understandable that some might see his continued reluctance and reticence as unbearable, although I think he's actually progressing quite well, if ever-so-slowly.

If the game makes it to the point that Abby finally becomes one of the chosen, that will hopefully be a wonderful moment. But to come in every update and complain that it hasn't happened yet when it clearly is something still over the horizon?

Yea, it's annoying on GH, it's even more annoying here.

Oh, and the constant Meiko-bashing? You're all sick in the head. Girl is adorable. Only non-white main character, but to each their own I suppose. At least that's about preference ... maybe.

May 5, 2022
I expect Abby to be more overt in the possible pursuit of Frank soon enough, relatively speaking, as I have a feeling she will discover the shenanigans Frank is engaging in with the others during or around the vacation bits.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
abby will catch either lilly or becky riding mc on either vacation, mei is very tiny chance on other vacation.

3.90 star(s) 195 Votes