galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Yeah. But the fact that she jumps on us and accuses us of something like that is an exaggeration in my opinion :D
About the ex-wife (don't remember and surely wont check her name)
The way she behaves with the MC is crazy, so she is crazy, so nothing she does is an exaggeration ;) (thought about a hormone joke but let's just keep my sexist jokes to myself on this civilised site).
Though frankly any mother that starts being mean to their daughters for staying in contact with the nice step-father that took/takes care of them, probably is crazy on some level and deserves all the insults I can muster : Stupid bitch...

Last edited:
Reactions: Qmil679

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
Well, I suspect when Abby finds out this, will be angry with us and offended at us. I do not have to add that I feel that Lilith will also be angry, because she is overprotective of Abby.

You can expect a drama, Abby now loves MC very much and if she finds out that MC is not her real father, I feel something that her feelings may change.
but if she ever stop calling MC d my feelings will also change lol

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Well, I suspect when Abby finds out this, will be angry with us and offended at us. I do not have to add that I feel that Lilith will also be angry, because she is overprotective of Abby.

You can expect a drama, Abby now loves MC very much and if she finds out that MC is not her real father, I feel something that her feelings may change.
But in what way? Surely the normal emotional reaction being quite overwhelming the daughter would start by having mixed feelings about the whole thing, further pushing the moment back (and making us thirst for more), where she finally understands she loves him not only as a father but as a person that is deserving of fucking her and her sisters... Especially since he hides the whole thing (which I believe in this situation is called for but must be rectified)!

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
but if she ever stop calling MC d my feelings will also change lol
Wait I'm not sure about what you mean. You'd be sad right? I mean what else could anyone feel? (Maybe lead to a dom path? Takers anyone?)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I know I am gonna sound like the world's biggest douchebag (again), but was I the only one that wanted that the arrangement between Beth and her wife was violated during the intercourse?

It would have been amazing that Beth pushes for MC to cum inside and she eventually getting pregnant behind her wife.. making it a real problem for MC and Beth.

I love this novel, but I want more conflict. Imagine the girls' reaction to MC telling them they are gonna her a little brother/sister. Imagine Beth's wife reaction one she finds out the betrayal. It can go either way, being angry for the betrayal but happy they are gonna get a baby.

We know Lilith's reaction: MC is gonna get hammered by her wrath harder than ever.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The way she behaves with the MC is crazy, so she is crazy, so nothing she does is an exaggeration ;) (thought about a hormone joke but let's just keep my sexist jokes to myself on this civilised site).
Though frankly any mother that starts being mean to their daughters for staying in contact with the nice step-father that took/takes care of them, probably is crazy on some level and deserves all the insults I can muster : Stupid bitch...
I feel you are mischaracterizing Lilly.

A lot of kids see there parents as the "all being" of there life and when the one who is the main "all being" leaves it can hurt to the point that getting close to anyone of said gender/parent is very hard on them.
Lilly seems to love MC but with her father abandoned her the way he did and how young she was she is fighting it and being mean to keep MC at a distance so she would not get hurt anymore.
The more that MC tries to help the more she is becoming aware of it.
She could have badmouth him to the judge but she did not, it was hard on her but she is coming around though very slowly.

But again each player will have to make up there own minds about this and I say have fun with how you perceive the issue.
So far this is one of the games I keep watching and I may even start to support but money issue at the time it tight for me being disable and all.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Aspiring developers could do well by studying the efficient script used for character renaming. Skimming through the scripts is not the usual chore here. Kudos.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Here is the walkthrough from start to finish in both xml and wordpad.
Version 0.6

And now thanks to Sancho1969 we now have one in PDF format.
Thanks but I cannot take much credit at all. I simply took the officials provided by BaasB in the post here. and converted it to PDF within Word. Was zero effort on my part. Just wanted to make it clear that the authoring work was not my doing. Regards.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ontach

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
I feel you are mischaracterizing Lilly.

A lot of kids see there parents as the "all being" of there life and when the one who is the main "all being" leaves it can hurt to the point that getting close to anyone of said gender/parent is very hard on them.
Lilly seems to love MC but with her father abandoned her the way he did and how young she was she is fighting it and being mean to keep MC at a distance so she would not get hurt anymore.
The more that MC tries to help the more she is becoming aware of it.
She could have badmouth him to the judge but she did not, it was hard on her but she is coming around though very slowly.

But again each player will have to make up there own minds about this and I say have fun with how you perceive the issue.
So far this is one of the games I keep watching and I may even start to support but money issue at the time it tight for me being disable and all.
Sorry edited the text, I'm talking about the ex-wife.

I agree with you 100% on Lillith though. I like the "all being" description

Edit : Becca seems to believe Lily already loves the MC but just isn't able to express that love. And the judge part surely confirms that, she knows he loves her and cares for her more than her own mother

Reactions: a1fox3

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
I know I am gonna sound like the world's biggest douchebag (again), but was I the only one that wanted that the arrangement between Beth and her wife was violated during the intercourse?

It would have been amazing that Beth pushes for MC to cum inside and she eventually getting pregnant behind her wife.. making it a real problem for MC and Beth.

I love this novel, but I want more conflict. Imagine the girls' reaction to MC telling them they are gonna her a little brother/sister. Imagine Beth's wife reaction one she finds out the betrayal. It can go either way, being angry for the betrayal but happy they are gonna get a baby.

We know Lilith's reaction: MC is gonna get hammered by her wrath harder than ever.
Hahah fingers crossed! Beth needs to take her time and fall in love with him after they move in, and after at least one threesome, Beths wife is on a work related trip and MC pregos Beth... By then the harem relationship with the daughters is almost complete and Lily has already understood her love for the MC, acted on it, but not professed it yet... Suddenly she acts coldly with the MC again! What happend? How or what did she find out? That Beths prego or that Abbys not actually his daughter? Find out in like 15 updates

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Hahah fingers crossed! Beth needs to take her time and fall in love with him after they move in, and after at least one threesome, Beths wife is on a work related trip and MC pregos Beth... By then the harem relationship with the daughters is almost complete and Lily has already understood her love for the MC, acted on it, but not professed it yet... Suddenly she acts coldly with the MC again! What happend? How or what did she find out? That Beths prego or that Abbys not actually his daughter? Find out in like 15 updates
Thing is that I don't want a situation in which they as a couple decide to have MC give them a baby. Those scenarios where all girls are just happy about MC fucking everyone are so boring and stupid! What I meant is that I would like if it happens as a mistake or something. I want the conflict a pregnant Beth could bring, no a rational decision making MC another awesome person for fucking everybody. That is just stupid.

It is the reason why WMV become so boring for me. among other. I swear if I see another ridiculous "everybody is happy" hug among all females and MC, I am gonna scream.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrew Rider

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn, I had to leave the house for a while, I downloaded the Android version and transferred the saves to the phone from my computer. Now, as I load it in the phone, I don't have the save options, menus etc. shown. And I can't save or load the game through it. Does anyone have a save from android while you're in court? (or near this point)
I don't want to start over and rewind the game, it will take me a long time. :ROFLMAO:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
But in what way? Surely the normal emotional reaction being quite overwhelming the daughter would start by having mixed feelings about the whole thing, further pushing the moment back (and making us thirst for more), where she finally understands she loves him not only as a father but as a person that is deserving of fucking her and her sisters... Especially since he hides the whole thing (which I believe in this situation is called for but must be rectified)!
Sorry, but if my daughter would wake up naked in bed with me after her getting dead drunk, while she knows I tend to sleep without clothes and would dare to accuse me of taking advantage of her then she would get spanked so bad that she would not be able to sit for weeks even if that would be her first spanking ever in her life. I would take that kind of lack of trust in me pretty serious and as pretty hurtful.

Frank is also not the type to take advantage of a situation like that and has given her no reason to think he would be, hell if anything would have happened it would have been her taking advantage of him.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Thing is that I don't want a situation in which they as a couple decide to have MC give them a baby. Those scenarios where all girls are just happy about MC fucking everyone are so boring and stupid! What I meant is that I would like if it happens as a mistake or something. I want the conflict a pregnant Beth could bring, no a rational decision making MC another awesome person for fucking everybody. That is just stupid.

It is the reason why WMV become so boring for me. among other. I swear if I see another "everybody is happy" hug among all females and MC, I am gonna scream.
That was what I meant, Beth falls in love with the MC and has to fight internally to choose what she wants... And poof baby batter

I agree, for me right now WMV is just fap material, and the latest updates where kind of story oriented and felt like the dev is trying to get back to a story that wasn't there before... I still enjoy it but not as much.

Reactions: tazaaron and Ayhsel

erkper

May 16, 2018
Sorry, but if my daughter would wake up naked in bed with me after her getting dead drunk, while she knows I tend to sleep without clothes and would dare to accuse me of taking advantage of her then she would get spanked so bad that she would not be able to sit for weeks even if that would be her first spanking ever in her life. I would take that kind of lack of trust in me pretty serious and as pretty hurtful.

Frank is also not to type to take advantage of a situation like that and has given her no reason to think he would be, hell if anything would have happened it would have been her taking advantage of him.
Yeah, how old is your daughter?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just starting VN, gotta say there could be a serious argument made that Lilly should be quickly introduced to corporal punishment.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's a really weird read.

The "dad" makes a big deal out of things that aren't a big deal which makes things that happen all the time seem awkward to him.

The whole thing with Abi and Rebecca in the bar, that's how we are when we're out with other girls. I'm the tiny tits of the group, i'm always talking about the other girls tits, usually leads on to talk about how shit some bra's are yet he makes it out to be really weird.

He really is the kind of guy you never want to hang around with because you have to watch what you say.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
That was what I meant, Beth falls in love with the MC and has to fight internally to choose what she wants... And poof baby batter

I agree, for me right now WMV is just fap material, and the latest updates where kind of story oriented and felt like the dev is trying to get back to a story that wasn't there before... I still enjoy it but not as much.
One of the biggest problems with WVM is that any seed of conflict he puts in an update is totally and perfectly resolved in the following, making MC a fucking gift from god. I liked it in the beginning, where many subplots were open. But he kept closing all of them and if you ask me now that the novel is about I would not be able to answer anything different than sex and hugs.

Frank is also not the type to take advantage of a situation like that and has given her no reason to think he would be, hell if anything would have happened it would have been her taking advantage of him.
Totally agree. The very fact that a daughter suspects her father for something as simple as waking up seminaked in bed speaks volume of distrust. That game over really is stupid.

EDIT: this post is another example of my inability to write two words without making awful mistakes. Had to edit it 6 times.
EDIT 2: 7 times. fuck me.

Last edited:

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
28 and yeah I have had to help her in the bathroom once or twice when she made mistakes when going out and not knowing her limits ......
Had to hold back... [to myself] "f95 is not RL! f95 is not RL, RL is not f95"

3.90 star(s) 193 Votes