couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
If they know it was me.... Yea it's your phone and they're gonna know it was you. Only the 'caution' name of the contact might protect you. Maybe that's the point but it still doesn't make sense why she's called that before the texting of that pic
She's called "caution" because MC needed to be careful while talking to her not to piss her off since she's kinda volatile

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Whereby the question was okay. There are some VN with more confusing family trees, but since we speculate so much here it can't hurt to have something solid. I'd take it, but I can't for the life of me remember the names of Jessica's mother and Abby's and Lilli's father.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well on abby's case her father was only in flashbacks (named but don't remember it), lil's and beccy's father pretty much same thing as abby's, jess's mother same only in flashbacks and mc telling about her to abby. all are obscure characters which didn't make impact due only short appearances.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Still, it is quite likely that Becca and Lili are only half-sisters: Becca had her mother when she was 16 and she was married to Lili's father only later.

diester

Apr 28, 2020
Hello, I wanted to play this game by the advice of a "friend" and by what the story seemed interesting to me is the case and I can see where it will lead. the party annimated my surprise and are of quality.

I also chose it by what "translates into French". BUT on the other hand ..... who makes such bad translations ??
People have to be serious and respect the authors and it's really scandalous to have such a bad translation.

I had to start over and re-translate from the beginning and in addition I had to translate the new part which was not 0.12.

I don't thank the translator who did the basic translation because really it was so bad, almost unbearable to read.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
The family tree in this game:

1625954454613.png

Becca's father cannot be Trevor as she would have been around 3 or 4 years old when Shannon met Trevor. It is possible Becca's father is Frank, but since Shannon has a history of cheating, that is unconfirmed at this point.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020

View attachment 1291264

Becca's father cannot be Trevor as she would have been around 3 or 4 years old when Shannon met Trevor. It is possible Becca's father is Frank, but since Shannon has a history of cheating, that is unconfirmed at this point.
I mean I am still kinda not sure about that whole "Becca has different father than Lily" thing. Because if this is true then why no one is talking about it. Like if this is Frank then in character for Shannon would be suing Frank for alimony even before they meet again. And if this is some random student from their school then why Lilith doesn't put this together? As would Bruce said:
1625955269096.png

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I mean I am still kinda not sure about that whole "Becca has different father than Lily" thing. Because if this is true then why no one is talking about it. Like if this is Frank then in character for Shannon would be suing Frank for alimony even before they meet again. And if this is some random student from their school then why Lilith doesn't put this together? As would Bruce said:
View attachment 1291285
Shannon is 39. Becca is 23. Shannon would have been 16 when she gave birth to Becca. Shannon met Trevor AFTER she finished high school and started working. Trevor is definitely Lilly's father but can't be Becca's because she was born before Shannon met Trevor. In her bio, Becca was never close with Trevor and she wasn't bothered by him leaving. She would have most likely have noticed Trevor was not in her baby pictures until he suddenly appeared when she was a toddler. She would have been told Trevor is her father, but Becca is very smart, she knew the truth.

As for alimony, Shannon's parents suddenly shipped her off to live with her aunt when she was in high school. Shannon was still dating Frank the day before she left. It is most likely her parents were hiding her pregnancy by sending her to live with her aunt, away from those who know her. Seeking alimony would have just brought attention to the pregnancy, and that is what they wanted to avoid. Also, if Shannon was cheating on Frank, she wouldn't know if Frank or another guy was the father. Then, she met Trevor, and he stepped up as father (for a while) so she didn't need to go after alimony. Why Shannon never did a DNA test on Becca hasn't been answered yet. Though, given Lilly's abandonment issues, finding out her sister is her half sister wouldn't go down well, so Shannon probably just didn't bother.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
We had an update just recently. Therefore it is still a while until 0.13.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
This last update was amazing! Loved seeing submissive Lily, and MC finally take charge (for a moment). Can't wait to see Lily bent over a table by Daddy soon :devilish: My only gripe is so much focus on all the other guy's Lily fucked, this kind of takes away from her "good girl/princess" turn that I'm enjoying :LOL:

View attachment 1291264

Wow, great work. Would be great if MC is in fact Becca's Dad. Still hope Becca and Lilly have some fun together in later updates

Reactions: badnboujee

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Bonjour a tous j'ai repris le travail de Mammon666 qui a arrêté la traduction pour l'instant
Voici la traduction française de la version:

Single Again [v0.12] :

Hello everyone, I took over the work of Mammon666 who stopped the translation for the moment
Here is the french translation of the version:

Single Again [v0.12] :

Reactions: yobsolo
3.90 star(s) 201 Votes