JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
I still stick to the theory that dev just didn't think things through with these dates. I mean If Shannon was in her 6th month when she leaves then MC would notice something right?
Becca was conceived in June when Shannon was still 15 (only two months away from turning 16), but Shannon moved away with her parents before the pregnancy would be visible. As someone pointed out, up to the 3rd month would not be noticeable, but that would mean Becca was conceived while Shannon and MC were still dating. This also means that either MC/Frank is Becca's biological father, or even more likely (considering her personality), Shannon cheated on MC/Frank during this time, which she also did later on (with Trevor, Lily's biological father, while she and MC were married).

In any case, Trevor arrived too late in the picture with Shannon to have been Becca's biological father, if we follow the character bios.

There's also a likehood that the dev (Clever Name Games) didn't think things fully through when writing the character bios. If Becca had been just one year younger (22 instead of 23), and there was a mention of Shannon's age at time they moved away, this could be clarified.

So Becca is a time traveler who changed genders to help her son hook up with his step daughters :O (sorry, had to poke fun at this).
I'm going to assume you meant Becca is the daughter :p Don't worry, I made the same mistake while typing my original post on this subject. Anyway, Frank and Shannon got together in January when they were 15 and were only together for 6 months. Jessica confirms that in the flashback. The flashback takes place in late July and she says Frank has been moping about for a month. Shannon left June/early July.
Yes, I meant Becca is the daughter... :oops::oops::p I've now corrected my post back there.

Side note on timetravel, I can recommend the movie Predestination from 2014, with Ethan Hawke and Sarah Snook. It's a mindbender.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Hmm.. I don't really buy it that Becca is Frank's daughter. She and Lilli have so many face and hair futures the same, that it's very unlikely that it is from only one parent. And Lilli is certainly not Frank's daughter. The only body feature they do not share are their boobs, but that's really a bit to little...

Still - It's a nice theory.

And about that Abby's father had said that Jessica had something at a party with several guys at the same time. Well if I recall, this was before Jessica was going steady with Abby's father. If they really been together for several months, and the father broke up after Jessica knew she was pregnant, it's highly unlikely it came from that event. Jessica could not have walked around for months without even noticing she was pregnant. And she told it to Abby's father the moment she noticed she was pregnant. They broke up, and Abby was born many months after that. That also makes it unlikely Jessica was already pregnant when she started dating Abby's father.

On top of that. If there was really doubt that he was the father, then why does he try to contact Abby claiming he's the father?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
On top of that. If there was really doubt that he was the father, then why does he try to contact Abby claiming he's the father?
Buyers remorse or so.

Also the grandparents may have cut him out of there will and leaving everything to Abby.

Just like who is Becca's real dad we will just have to wait for the Dev to let us know who, what and where. ;)

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Hmm.. I don't really buy it that Becca is Frank's daughter. She and Lilli have so many face and hair futures the same, that it's very unlikely that it is from only one parent. And Lilli is certainly not Frank's daughter. The only body feature they do not share are their boobs, but that's really a bit to little...

Still - It's a nice theory.
Even if Frank isn't Becca's father, she definitely has a different father than Lilly. She gave birth to Becca at 16. She didn't meet Lilly's father until she finished high school and got a job. She got pregnant with Lilly when she was 20. Becca would have noticed that Trevor isn't in her baby pictures so knows he isn't her father, which is why she wasn't close to him and she didn't care that her mom divorced him.
And about that Abby's father had said that Jessica had something at a party with several guys at the same time. Well if I recall, this was before Jessica was going steady with Abby's father. If they really been together for several months, and the father broke up after Jessica knew she was pregnant, it's highly unlikely it came from that event. Jessica could not have walked around for months without even noticing she was pregnant. And she told it to Abby's father the moment she noticed she was pregnant. They broke up, and Abby was born many months after that. That also makes it unlikely Jessica was already pregnant when she started dating Abby's father.

Yup, she wasn't pregnant when she started dating Abby's father. However, the thing about her partying was Abby's father and his friends spreading rumours about her after she told him she was pregnant.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There was a letter sent for Frank and Abby about being in a will for Mrs. Lastoya. Frank recognizes the name but can't place it. It is probably someone from Abby's paternal family that has died and she has been left something in the will. Her father's name is Aaron Shaw, but it could be an aunt or something. Alternatively, it could be selfish reasons. Perhaps he gets nothing unless he reconnects with his daughter or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheFurs

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I just finished the latest update. It was a good step forward except for one big problem...

On many occasions here I have defended the mc and his war in his head. With the Last update and the ss I foolishly thought that the constant hand wringing and self doubt was over.

Fuck was I wrong. I know I'm not the only one who feels that the mc doesn't need 50 inner wars per update. Why is the dev over doing it like this? Once you've been balls deep at least commit to it...

Is it possible to make a mod to remove every other "I have to stop this" " I can't do this" etc? Because honestly that is my only issue with this vn.

Like I said I had defended the mc in the past for this crisis but come on. Atleast cut it down to only twice an update not multiple times EVERY scene. :(

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
I just finished the latest update. It was a good step forward except for one big problem...

On many occasions here I have defended the mc and his war in his head. With the Last update and the ss I foolishly thought that the constant hand wringing and self doubt was over.

Fuck was I wrong. I know I'm not the only one who feels that the mc doesn't need 50 inner wars per update. Why is the dev over doing it like this? Once you've been balls deep at least commit to it...

Is it possible to make a mod to remove every other "I have to stop this" " I can't do this" etc? Because honestly that is my only issue with this vn.

Like I said I had defended the mc in the past for this crisis but come on. Atleast cut it down to only twice an update not multiple times EVERY scene. :(
I think it should end here. In the case of Lilith and Becca. I can still understand his concerns about Abby because she really is his daughter. I mean not by blood but he raised her literally since she was born.

Lance78

Oct 17, 2017
Great game (the girls as chars)...but please...someone tell the dev to make the MC less hypocritical! Paranoid my arse..he is not paranoid, he is a hypocritical balless idiot!

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
There was a letter sent for Frank and Abby about being in a will for Mrs. Lastoya. Frank recognizes the name but can't place it. It is probably someone from Abby's paternal family that has died and she has been left something in the will. Her father's name is Aaron Shaw, but it could be an aunt or something. Alternatively, it could be selfish reasons. Perhaps he gets nothing unless he reconnects with his daughter or something.
Wouldn't it be a real bitch of a thing it Lastoya is the name of Shannon's aunt that she lived with while pregnant, and Mr Shavell and Daughter meant Frank and Becca? But he shows up with Abby so the reading has to wait until Becca is there?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pgm_01

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Wouldn't it be a real bitch of a thing it Lastoya is the name of Shannon's aunt that she lived with while pregnant, and Mr Shavell and Daughter meant Frank and Becca? But he shows up with Abby so the reading has to wait until Becca is there?
Still don't buy that theory

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
Still don't buy that theory
What theory that the lawyers are representing the Aunt's estate?

if you do not like that one then how about the ONLY reason that Abby's biological father is searching for her is that his mother left everything to the grandchild she never met....

Last edited:

Trikus

May 31, 2020

If it goes on longer, I will agree with you. However, for the day after? I think a bit of regret would still play on his mind. He does think of her as his daughter first and foremost. Now, again, if it is weeks later and he is balls deep in Lilly every day and still acting like that, then yeah, tone it down.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018

Like you, I have been defending the MC. I do think there was a lot of waffling, but the guilt set in after the fact, as it would with anyone who just had sex with a woman whom he considers his daughter. Maybe it's a bit over the top, but when left alone in your thoughts, weird shit can come out. I am not trying to defend as vehemently as before, but I'll wait a day or two (two more updates) to see where things go.

Thrill Flares

Feb 1, 2020

I do agree the MC reactions are way to much, but if he committed to after the last thing he did then the reactions before hand would of been even more unnecessary then they already were. But still a little to much as normal though. At least the MC is consistent. *shrugs*

Thrill Flares

Feb 1, 2020
Great game (the girls as chars)...but please...someone tell the dev to make the MC less hypocritical! Paranoid my arse..he is not paranoid, he is a hypocritical balless idiot!
he is not hypocritical. Hypocritical is " behaving in a way that suggests one has higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case." That would me he is a sexual deviant who only pretends he is not. That is not the case. The MC is technically consistent. Its just his reactions are over the top which easily become annoying and issues an over the top the response by those who play it and let their emotions get the better of them like MC.

Thrill Flares

Feb 1, 2020
Like you, I have been defending the MC. I do think there was a lot of waffling, but the guilt set in after the fact, as it would with anyone who just had sex with a woman whom he considers his daughter. Maybe it's a bit over the top, but when left alone in your thoughts, weird shit can come out. I am not trying to defend as vehemently as before, but I'll wait a day or two (two more updates) to see where things go.
I agree and feel the same. Even though with the last two updates i vehemently defended Frank, myself. lol

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
What theory that the lawyers are representing the Aunt's estate?

if you do not like that one then how about the ONLY reason that Abby's biological father is searching for her is that his mother left everything to the grandchild she never met....
No, I mean the theory that states that Becca is MC's daughter.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
No, I mean the theory that states that Becca is MC's daughter.
Unless Shannon was cheating, which is certainly possible, Frank has a very high chance of being Becca's father. There are too many factors pointing towards it, and not many pointing away from it.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Unless Shannon was cheating, which is certainly possible, Frank has a very high chance of being Becca's father. There are too many factors pointing towards it, and not many pointing away from it.
But think about this from this perspective. If MC is so repulsive to the idea of being with Becca now when he just raised her what will happen when real incest taboo will be on the table. I really wish that will not be the case.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
But think about this from this perspective. If MC is so repulsive to the idea of being with Becca now when he just raised her what will happen when real incest taboo will be on the table. I really wish that will not be the case.
Hopefully by the time it comes out if that was the case, he'd have been enjoying her pussy too much to care anymore.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Which is why, if the theory is right and Becca knows, she hasn't told him. She loves him and she is clearly up for being more than family. Once the deed is done she would tell him. If she doesn't know, maybe they will find out after he has taken her to bed.

Reactions: a1fox3
3.90 star(s) 202 Votes