MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Yes that's right, I remember it vaguely.
About my theory: Well Frank has a web presence so it would be relatively easy to find out his number. In addition, we still have the Becca factor. I wouldn't put it past her to notice a private investigator and use him for her own purposes.

Something like this: She confronts the investigator -> He spits out the facts ->Becca might already know about Shannon's affair -> Gives the investigator Frank's number and tells him to give Frank an anonymous call on a certain day at a certain time.

This would also explain the mystery of the ominous male voice that Frank couldn't place.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Remember the phone call on the first day? It was from Carol, Jessica's mom and Abby's grandmother. Abby's father said he got Frank's number from Carol. It isn't hard to find out Frank's contact details since he has a public website with those due to his work. There isn't really a need to hire a private investigator.

Haven't played the game but reading these comments to see if it's worth. This keeps coming up:
1. They aren't his real daughters, so it's not taboo
2. They are over 18 so it's all G
3. MC response is ridiculous because of 1&2

I mean in most games 1&2 is just bullshit devs are strong-armed into throwing in to stay on their pay sites. It's fluff that they are forced to say but the game itself isn't designed that way. Looking at the pictures, these girls aren't drawn to be over 18, MC obv doesn't treat them like they are over 18, and Dev probably doesn't view them as over 18. That's just shit he has to say at gun point.

I'm just assuming but I bet MC acts like a bitch because dev writes like 1&2 are false.
1. Frank could be Becca's biological father. Becca is 23, which would have made Shannon 16 when she got pregnant. Frank and Shannon did have a sexual relationship. Shannon suddenly moved to another city when she was in high school and was still with Frank the day before she left. Shannon's parents hiding that their daughter got pregnant as a teenager is plausible. Lilly though is 19 like Abby, and Frank wasn't around Shannon or Jessica when they got pregnant so Lilly and Abby are definitely not his kids.

Its also possible Becca knows this, and it's why she easily calls Frank Dad in secret and why she was never close with Trevor and if she was aware Trevor was back, she could be the one that called Frank to tell him Shannon was cheating. There is one problem with the theory that Becca is Frank's daughter, why didn't Shannon tell him? Although, it would also strengthen the reasons for Shannon being so hostile to Abby. Frank wasn't there for Becca but he adopted and brought up her enemy's daughter. Edit: Forgot that Shannon didn't know Abby was adopted. Still though, she would think he wasn't there for Becca but did have a child with Jessica, making her angry as she grew up looking more like Jessica.

2. If Becca wasn't over 18, why is she working in the library instead of being in school? Becca is also able to go to bars, so she has to be at least 21. Abby is in college studying nursing. Unless she is a genius, she can't be under 18, and as Lilly is the same age as Abby, she also can't be under 18. Lilly is also working in the cafe. She has to be at least 16 to be working and have dropped out of school.

3. Frank is shown to be a good guy. He goes out of his way to help others. Family is also important and he not only sees Abby as his daughters, but Becca and Lilly too. He s a loving father that wants what is best for his girls. You interpret that as him being a bitch. Says a lot about you really. He isn't much of a bitch if he easily becomes sexually involved in a lesbian marriage. The only characters being a bitch in the story are Jessica's parents, Shannon and Aaron (Abby's dad).

Last edited:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
That Becca could be Frank's biological daughter is actually an interesting approach. And that would also explain Shannon's mysterious moving and behavior towards Abby. However, I have to raise a small objection: Shannon doesn't know that Abby is not Frank's daughter (according to her biography). Doesn't change the other coherence of your theory, though, and I have to say, kudos, I actually missed that.

It would also shed new light on Shannon: When they met again she wanted to give her oldest daughter the opportunity to have her biological father around. Maybe at some point she was planning to confess to Frank that Becca is his daughter. Why she didn't do that is again pure speculation.

1st possibility: She didn't want to be a laughing stock compared to Jessica: She thought that Abby is Frank's daughter from the marriage with Jessica, but she herself was forced to move away and raise her child without the father (Frank).
2nd possibility: Shannon was initially trying to be a good mother to Abby. Maybe she wanted to avoid conflict between Becca and Abby.

In any case, Becca and Lili cannot have the same father: Shannon didn't meet her first husband until after high school, and by that time Becca must have been around.

Reactions: Trikus

Trikus

May 31, 2020
That Becca could be Frank's biological daughter is actually an interesting approach. And that would also explain Shannon's mysterious moving and behavior towards Abby. However, I have to raise a small objection: Shannon doesn't know that Abby is not Frank's daughter (according to her biography). Doesn't change the other coherence of your theory, though, and I have to say, kudos, I actually missed that.

It would also shed new light on Shannon: When they met again she wanted to give her oldest daughter the opportunity to have her biological father around. Maybe at some point she was planning to confess to Frank that Becca is his daughter. Why she didn't do that is again pure speculation.

1st possibility: She didn't want to be a laughing stock compared to Jessica: She thought that Abby is Frank's daughter from the marriage with Jessica, but she herself was forced to move away and raise her child without the father (Frank).
2nd possibility: Shannon was initially trying to be a good mother to Abby. Maybe she wanted to avoid conflict between Becca and Abby.

In any case, Becca and Lili cannot have the same father: Shannon didn't meet her first husband until after high school, and by that time Becca must have been around.
oops, I forgot about that. I put an edit in the post. And yeah, Shannon met Trevor after she started working after high school. Becca can't be Trevor's if the ages in the bio's are correct. Doesn't mean she is Frank's but it would make perfect sense. Also, it would explain why Becca has been working on this plan for 5 years. She needed Lilly to love Frank before revealing who Frank is so Lilly wouldn't feel Becca is abandoning her.

Reactions: pgm_01

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
From what I can see Abby is already in love with MC and so is Becca with Becca working on Lilly to have her fall in love with MC.

Once Lilly comes around I see Becca getting all the girls to all be together with MC leaving Shannon.

From the last few post Becca could very well be MC blood daughter but we have to remember that Shannon was or seems to have been sleeping around even in high school.

We will just have to wait for the dev to let us know one way or the other.
(I hope for blood related incest though.):love::p:love:

Trikus

May 31, 2020
From what I can see Abby is already in love with MC and so is Becca with Becca working on Lilly to have her fall in love with MC.

Once Lilly comes around I see Becca getting all the girls to all be together with MC leaving Shannon.

From the last few post Becca could very well be MC blood daughter but we have to remember that Shannon was or seems to have been sleeping around even in high school.

We will just have to wait for the dev to let us know one way or the other.
(I hope for blood related incest though.):love::p:love:
And with Becca getting Frank to find a new apartment for her and Lilly, it will be big enough for them all to live together rather than the loft. Becca is better than Batman.

Actually, I've dug further into the Becca is Frank's daughter theory and there is even more evidence. Frank started dating Shannon in January. Jessica says he dated her for six months. That would be June. Shannon left in mid June as Jessica says he had been moping around for a month when she reconnected with him in July. According to the bios, Becca was born in mid March. June to March is nine months.

I'm now convinced that Becca is Frank's biological daughter. Whether or not she knows that is to be determined, but I wouldn't be surprised if she does know.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
And with Becca getting Frank to find a new apartment for her and Lilly, it will be big enough for them all to live together rather than the loft. Becca is better than Batman.

Actually, I've dug further into the Becca is Frank's daughter theory and there is even more evidence. Frank started dating Shannon in January. Jessica says he dated her for six months. That would be June. Shannon left in mid June as Jessica says he had been moping around for a month when she reconnected with him in July. According to the bios, Becca was born in mid March. June to March is nine months.

I'm now convinced that Becca is Frank's biological daughter. Whether or not she knows that is to be determined, but I wouldn't be surprised if she does know.
I hope that Becca is Frank's biological daughter but we will just have to wait and see what the dev tells us. ;) :p :love:

VigoSuave

Apr 14, 2019
Which I've been theorising for some time now.

Not so much a theory on why they got together in high school, but a theory of why she left him in high school. Consider that Lilith and Abby are the same age and Becca is older. Maybe a year or two had passed before the MC got together with Jessica while she was pregnant with Abby. Therefore, Shannon was pregnant with Lilith at the same time. Given the time frame, she would have had Becca at least a year or two earlier. My theory? Shannon left the MC after her parents found out she was pregnant with the MC's child...Becca. Just a theory, obviously.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
The theory that Becca could actually be MC's biological daughter is an interesting approach, and I actually had to go back and re-read the character bios to make sure. MC/Frank met Jessica when he was 15, Shannon is the same age as MC, and Becca was born when both were age 16, which could match when Shannon and her parents moved away (they moved while she was still in high school, since the bio says that she finished high school after the move). It doesn't actually mention exactly *when* they moved, but it had to be before 16, since we didn't see signs of Shannon's pregnancy in the flashbacks before she left.

In any case, given the short time between MC's arrival in the new town (when he first met Jessica), and the time when Becca had to have been born, MC is the likely candidate, but then again, we don't know if Shannon was cheating on her partner already back then (she had always been a bitch).

Timeline-wise, it would fit that MC/Frank is the real father, and given when Becca was born (March 15th), and the amount of time MC/Frank and Shannon could've been dating (anywhere from a few months to as much as a full year) before Shannon moved away, Trevor is very unlikely to be her biological father. Becca would in any case have to have been conceived in early June when Shannon was still 15, if we assume she had a normal pregnancy, and effects on Shannon's body would be visible around the time of her 16th birthday, on August 2nd (two months later).

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The theory that Becca could actually be MC's biological father is an interesting approach, and I actually had to go back and re-read the character bios to make sure. MC/Frank met Jessica when he was 15, Shannon is the same age as MC, and Becca was born when both were age 16, which could match when Shannon and her parents moved away (they moved while she was still in high school, since the bio says that she finished high school after the move). It doesn't actually mention exactly *when* they moved, but it had to be before 16, since we didn't see signs of Shannon's pregnancy in the flashbacks before she left.

In any case, given the short time between MC's arrival in the new town (when he first met Jessica), and the time when Becca had to have been born, MC is the likely candidate, but then again, we don't know if Shannon was cheating on her partner already back then (she had always been a bitch).

Timeline-wise, it would fit that MC/Frank is the real father, and given when Becca was born (March 15th), and the amount of time MC/Frank and Shannon could've been dating (anywhere from a few months to as much as a full year) before Shannon moved away, Trevor is very unlikely to be her biological father. Becca would in any case have to have been conceived in early June when Shannon was still 15, if we assume she had a normal pregnancy, and effects on Shannon's body would be visible around the time of her 16th birthday, on August 2nd (two months later).
No doubt that Shannon knew about her being pregnant but knowing so before they left may not be and she could have kept it hidden for 2 more months if she wanted to after they left.
Here is 1st, 2nd and 3rd month of pregnancy on a normal women. Second_Month_of_Pregnancy_123rf_1612.jpg

When they moved away it would have been in the first, 2nd or even 3 week of being pregnant and a lot of women don't know there pregnant until the 2nd to 3rd month of being pregnant when they have missed there period once or twice.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
The theory that Becca could actually be MC's biological father is an interesting approach, and I actually had to go back and re-read the character bios to make sure. MC/Frank met Jessica when he was 15, Shannon is the same age as MC, and Becca was born when both were age 16, which could match when Shannon and her parents moved away (they moved while she was still in high school, since the bio says that she finished high school after the move). It doesn't actually mention exactly *when* they moved, but it had to be before 16, since we didn't see signs of Shannon's pregnancy in the flashbacks before she left.

I'm going to assume you meant Becca is the daughter :p Don't worry, I made the same mistake while typing my original post on this subject. Anyway, Frank and Shannon got together in January when they were 15 and were only together for 6 months. Jessica confirms that in the flashback. The flashback takes place in late July and she says Frank has been moping about for a month. Shannon left June/early July.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
No doubt that Shannon knew about her being pregnant but knowing so before they left may not be and she could have kept it hidden for 2 more months if she wanted to after they left.
Here is 1st, 2nd and 3rd month of pregnancy on a normal women. View attachment 1275792

When they moved away it would have been in the first, 2nd or even 3 week of being pregnant and a lot of women don't know there pregnant until the 2nd to 3rd month of being pregnant when they have missed there period once or twice.
Unless Shannon and Frank didn't use protection one night and she knows he accidentally finished inside her.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Unless Shannon and Frank didn't use protection one night and she knows he accidentally finished inside her.
And once again we will never know unless the dev tells us, I hope it is because I like blood incest and hate none blood incest.

Only reason I am still reading this VN is because it has a great story so far.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
The main issue with Becca being mcs biological daughter here is patreon, where because of patreon's anti incest rules, it'll never happen unless the dev decides to release a side story off patreon that confirms it or releases a special non patreon update.

Reactions: Bay7

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I definitely hope that we get some more insight or clarification on that. As already mentioned, it would be complicated with Patreon. But there remains for us probably only wait. And who knows, maybe we are wrong about Frank's paternity because there is information we can't have yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She certainly has a point there. If Lili hadn't shown Frank beforehand that she has a great career ahead of her as a prizefighter.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
I still stick to the theory that dev just didn't think things through with these dates. I mean If Shannon was in her 6th month when she leaves then MC would notice something right?

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Since the game is also available on itch.io, there can be a patreon version where the puritans can be happy and on itch.io is the full version, and a patch available for free.

I still stick to the theory that dev just didn't think things through with these dates. I mean If Shannon was in her 6th month when she leaves then MC would notice something right?
She wasn't 6 months pregnant. They dated for 6 months. Conception was probably early June.

3.90 star(s) 202 Votes