a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That's very strange, did you check in your appdata to see if they were there? Did you do a fresh windows install. Save are kept in two places. appdata and the actual game folder. The only explanation I have is they are absent from both places.
Yes that is where I just found the persistent file.

You mod is still listing images that were fixed by the dev in the official version of the game and your mod is what cause my new download of the game with your outdated mod to show the wrong image.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Yes that is where I just found the persistent file.

You mod is still listing images that were fixed by the dev in the official version of the game and your mod is what cause my new download of the game with your outdated mod to show the wrong image.
Ok, look, I'm not fixing something that shows a wrong face on a text for one line of code. You don't have to use the mod, if that bothers you. As I stated to the other guy I'm not going to redo the mod for very small things that wouldn't bother most people. I apologize if that bothers you. I would suggest going back to the Dev WT in your case, because I'm not going to do the mod from start to finish for every update. This would make other projects impossible. This is not the only game I mod or do WT's for.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, look, I'm not fixing something that shows a wrong face on a text for one line of code. You don't have to use the mod, if that bothers you. As I stated to the other guy I'm not going to redo the mod for very small things that wouldn't bother most people. I apologize if that bothers you. I would suggest going back to the Dev WT in your case, because I'm not going to do the mod from start to finish for every update. This would make other projects impossible. This is not the only game I mod or do WT's for.
That was not the point I was trying to get across, you said your not going to fix a "dev mistake" but now the dev did fix it and your mod has the mistake in it now is all.

I could care less if you fix it or not this is the only time I will use it anyway just to get back to where I was when I lost my saves and once I do I will start all over again without them to see what is new on the next update but I will have unpacked a new set of files and start over again using the official WT.
I just wanted to see what was new is all.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
That was not the point I was trying to get across, you said your not going to fix a "dev mistake" but now the dev did fix it and your mod has the mistake in it now is all.

I could care less if you fix it or not this is the only time I will use it anyway just to get back to where I was when I lost my saves and once I do I will start all over again without them to see what is new on the next update but I will have unpacked a new set of files and start over again using the official WT.
I just wanted to see what was new is all.
Glad is was able to get you back were you needed.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
God I hate this type of stuff.

Spoiler ahead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Virginity is all about how you define it, though. If you, as a female, are no longer a virgin if you've inserted a dildo or something dildo-like, then, by the same definition, you, as a male, is no longer a virgin if you've used anything more than your hands while masturbation (ie. inserted your penis into anything hole-based, like a Fleshlight, other type of sex toy, a sock, or even a rolled up towel/washcloth).

In this case, Abby is still a virgin, by the definition that she's never had sex with a man/boy yet. She's had lesbian encounters with Lily, but this has never (as far as we know) gone beyond licking and rubbing.

But overall, the definition of where the actual bounds of virginity are has a tendency to be different for everyone. For most people, sexual (vaginal) intercourse with another person seems to be the norm. For me, I'd say every person has more than one virginity to "break" - as in, a first time for each specific type of sexual encounter/act (vaginal, anal, oral, as well as various kinks/fetishes).

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
In this case, Abby is still a virgin, by the definition that she's never had sex with a man/boy yet. She's had lesbian encounters with Lily, but this has never (as far as we know) gone beyond licking and rubbing.
She fucks herself with a dildo in a scene shown in this game...

Reactions: Mr Secret

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Virginity is all about how you define it, though. If you, as a female, are no longer a virgin if you've inserted a dildo or something dildo-like, then, by the same definition, you, as a male, is no longer a virgin if you've used anything more than your hands while masturbation (ie. inserted your penis into anything hole-based, like a Fleshlight, other type of sex toy, a sock, or even a rolled up towel/washcloth).

But overall, the definition of where the actual bounds of virginity are has a tendency to be different for everyone. For most people, sexual (vaginal) intercourse with another person seems to be the norm. For me, I'd say every person has more than one virginity to "break" - as in, a first time for each specific type of sexual encounter/act (vaginal, anal, oral, as well as various kinks/fetishes).
She fucks herself with a dildo in a scene shown in this game...
If it was something small I would or might say she was still a virgin but:
Massive game spoiler.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Another enjoyable update. My thoughts on where the next drama comes from: Lilith has made it quite clear we are not to do anything with Abby, and we all know something will happen eventually. But I'm sure Bec has a plan to fix that problem already.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
If it was something small I would or might say she was still a virgin but:
Massive game spoiler.
I'd have to agree, for all intents and purposes, that's a cock, sure an artificial one, but a cock nonetheless. Any insistence of holding on to her virginity is all semantics by that point, specifically arguing can she still be a virgin if the cock inserted was not flesh and blood and attached to a male.

Reactions: Mr Secret

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Another enjoyable update. My thoughts on where the next drama comes from: Lilith has made it quite clear we are not to do anything with Abby, and we all know something will happen eventually. But I'm sure Bec has a plan to fix that problem already.
To be honest, I'm hoping we can address the Abby/Lilith conflict next since its clear Becca is already on board and pulling the strings in this relationship. Once Lilith's jealousy/concerns over Abby are assuaged, we can get the story back on track regarding what direction to take with Meiko and the lesbian couple, not to mention Abby's birth father hanging around in the picture. Will he be an antagonist? Possibly joining forces with Shannon to screw Frank over, or just a minor speedbump in their story going forward?

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
Just while watching it or are you scrolling forward or back?

I have noticed some lag in scrolling, some one mentioned using renpy.movie_cutscene instead of play movie and CNG is gonna test it out but he has had issues with Renpy, it hates him
Yes while scrolling, it's a delay before it plays.

Also do we really need to see the same kissing and hugging scenes every once in a while? I feel like once is fine.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
not to mention Abby's birth father hanging around in the picture. Will he be an antagonist? Possibly joining forces with Shannon to screw Frank over, or just a minor speedbump in their story going forward?
I think it all depends on how will future talk with him go. Abby wants to meet him. But I am interested in how he will be acting. He may be just a case of a stupid college boy that as an adult see mistakes he made and try to fix them. OPr he could be a total assbutt. We can just wait.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Just a note about virginities and such, then moving on,

Some girls have been able to break their hymen just by doing strenuous excersise or activities. Gymnists, Swimmers, Horseback riders, Rough Ballsports (Football, Soccer, Volleyball). They have all had moments where due to the streching needed to achieve their activities have broken the hymen.

So the concept of a Virgin is not a case of "If the Hymen is broken or not." Hasn't been for a few decades now. Its just a carry over from times when young women were not allowed to do those activities and thus wouldn't be in any position to naturally break it without penatration. Need we say that even back then, if it was discovered that a girl's hymen was broken by accident by chance or experimentaion done in her chambers, her life might have been at risk depending on her nobility or the nobility of the suitor.

So, unless your a "Stone a woman who has bedded another man before Marraige." kinda person and think that the state of a flimsy peice of skin within a sexual organ matters.

A Virgin is someone who hasn't given themselves bodily and heartly to that of their suited partner. Male or Female. Be it Flesh or Plastic. Dick or Strapon. (Lets also not have a discussion of the opposite of the unwillingness or anything. Lets keep it 'innocent' for now and away from that discussion peice.)

Reactions: Big Mountain
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes