ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i just feel like the plans Becca and Frank are doing Lilly will notice sooner n murder them after having another mental breakdown saying that everything Frank said was a lie

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I doubt it. Lili has known Becca long enough to know that she is manipulative. Frank on the other hand is probably more likely to be as another "victim" of Becca's. What also speaks against it: I don't rate her as stupid, but I strongly assume that Becca can camouflage and disguise her plans well enough so that Lilith can't accidentally stumble upon them. That's why Frank and most likely Abby will only know the most necessary. For example, if a drunken Abby accidentally blabs and Lili subsequently confronts Becca, she can still argue that she (Lili) knows full well that Frank is the most important person to Abby and it's a necessity to maintain the given status quo with all four (Frank, Abby, Lili, Becca). Becca knows exactly how important Abby is to Lili and I think she will use something along those lines to maintain the current developments.

That being said, I think Lili is currently happy to have a father figure where she doesn't have the risk of him suddenly disappearing from her life and therefore being a bit more blind to Becca's plans.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
still, there's still a lot of unknowns to Becca's plan that are still grayed out I feel like Frank can get to Lilly just by himself yeah its been years that he's tried but its really Lilly that's pushing him away even though that its been years and still now that she has to know Frank is not leaving yeah they had that talk after her breakup with Justin about him not leaving but still

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I don't think the plan was even necessarily set in motion for her to have Frank to herself. I think that the order is something like this:

Becca starts with her five-year plan. How far it was clear by then that that was going to be used at some point. But I suspect it goes along with the next point, or at least the starting point is there.

Abby is looking more and more like her mother. Shannon begins to openly take her dislike of Jessica (Abby's mother) out on Abby and Frank. At the same time, Shannon and Lili's relationship begins to deteriorate. Probably because she and Abby are best friends (according to Frank, Jessica would probably be very happy with the friendship between Abby and Lili driving Shannon crazy).

Becca realizes that her mother is the big troublemaker in the family. At the same time, she likes Abby and Lili (even if the relationship between the sisters is strained from time to time) and knows that the latter needs a stable father figure (Frank). I'm also sure that Becca knows relatively well about her little sister's love life and probably assumes that her (ex-)boyfriends are stopgaps meant to fill the void left by their biological father (hence Becca's comment that Lili will eventually get knocked up by some guy unless Frank takes care of her).

Shannon has her affair with her ex-husband. How much Becca contributed to this is merely speculation, though it's safe to assume that Shannon isn't smart enough to keep this a secret from someone like Becca. I also think Becca is the safest candidate to be involved in the call somehow. It had to be someone who knew the inner workings of the household and had access. Abby would have called Frank directly without any secrecy, and Lilith would have stitched the two of them up first and probably had her father-related breakdown sooner, with probably more severe consequences. Also, Becca breaks up with her boyfriend and I have to assume he was just a distraction so no one, especially Shannon, would be aware of her plans.

Becca drags Lili along to the judge because she's known her mother long enough to know she's planning something that could get Frank in trouble.

Becca has her conversation with Abby. The leads to Abby's rules inside the apartment.

Lili's boyfriend has a fling with their mutual co-worker. This ended up going from the two of them, however Becca felt early on that the guy was not trustworthy and the relationship was falling apart. I actually wouldn't be surprised if Becca somehow had her hands in this to hasten the inevitable since he was in the way of her master plan.

Becca has her bet with Lili. At the same time, Becca begins planning with Lili to move out.
I completely agree. I think Becca knew things would run out of hand, and would end in Shannon mentally (and even physically) abusing Abby. That would lead to a hefty clash between Lili and Shannon, that at the end would lead to injuries and possible murder. From the moment that was obvious for Becca, she started her planning to save her loved ones (including Frank). I think she indeed made that call to Frank. Do not forget Shannon could have made her own plans to work Frank out of the family (probably by accusing him of something), and re-unit "in tears" with her former husband, keeping a tight grip on the girls (Abby included). Do not underestimate Shannon. She's far from a innocent victim here!

ArmoredCascade - I do not think Lilly would go that far. She has now realized what her feelings toward Frank are, and if she realize that all things planned where for her own good (and for the others too), she would accept the necessity of them after thinking it over. She's not blind or stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thrill Flares

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
I really enjoy the story and writing so far but the animations are just slowing the game down for me. Anyone else have issues like that or is it just my hardware?

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
I really enjoy the story and writing so far but the animations are just slowing the game down for me. Anyone else have issues like that or is it just my hardware?
Just while watching it or are you scrolling forward or back?

I have noticed some lag in scrolling, some one mentioned using renpy.movie_cutscene instead of play movie and CNG is gonna test it out but he has had issues with Renpy, it hates him

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone get this minor error to the dev please.
Lil is talking but Abby was used instead. SingleAgain 2021-06-24 19-48-47-12.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Gotta ask of course. Are you on the latest download? CNG thought he fixed this

Any info you got would help, seems it doesnt happen to all.
Just downloaded it today so it should be the latest one. v0.12

Reactions: tazaaron

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
loved that update.. I liked lilith' longing story.. but honestly,i hope the dev wont do something like that so soon... i want those girls now! lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Gotta check the Pirate downloads, ty. Will pass it along
I just remember I am using the compress version if that helps.
Also using the WT mod, could that be the cause?

Using the WT mod since for some reasons this time all my saves are gone, I normally use the official walkthrough but want to get past what I already know so using the mod for the first time.

You can also pass along to the dev that I normally quite none blood related incest as soon as I find out about it unless the story is great, this and only 2 others game have kept my interest so far with Now and Then the #1 for none blood related incest.
So good job to the dev on a great story so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: tazaaron

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Can someone get this minor error to the dev please.
Lil is talking but Abby was used instead. View attachment 1263913
I just checked my downloads; the bug is in the WT mod, it's correct in the official 0.12 version. The WT mod just replaces all script files, and that includes dialogue.

Zoey Raven Could you update your mod with a fix? It's in file "script 0.07.rpy" on line 1126 (you only need to change the "a" to an "l" at the start of the line. There might also be an issue on line 2617 in that same file (it popped up on my radar when doing a file comparison between the mod's script and the official script file - not counting the modded menu choices). There could be other issues as well that have been fixed in the official version that still need to be corrected in the mod's scripts, but I haven't checked those yet. (If you don't have time to do it yourself, I could make time to do all the necesary changes, and send you the corrected versions. Just let me know.)

Reactions: tazaaron and a1fox3

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I just checked my downloads; the bug is in the WT mod, it's correct in the official 0.12 version. The WT mod just replaces all script files, and that includes dialogue.

Zoey Raven Could you update your mod with a fix? It's in file "script 0.07.rpy" on line 1126 (you only need to change the "a" to an "l" at the start of the line. There might also be an issue on line 2617 in that same file (it popped up on my radar when doing a file comparison between the mod's script and the official script file - not counting the modded menu choices). There could be other issues as well that have been fixed in the official version that still need to be corrected in the mod's scripts, but I haven't checked those yet. (If you don't have time to do it yourself, I could make time to do all the necesary changes, and send you the corrected versions. Just let me know.)
I looked at it, and I'm sorry I'm not going to go back to fix minute things like that for a dev in my mod, if it's enough to make you not use it then so be it, but it's not my job to be their proof reader, and it's also not the only mod I manage. If I did this (or any modder really) with all the content I do I wouldn't be able to do much content, what you are suggesting is I scour the script files for errors that wouldn't bother most people, and I just don't have time for that. Like I said if it's enough for you to not use it then I suggest using the dev WT, but like I said I don't have time for that. Also feel free to make a patch yourself, but I do not go back and redo mods for things this small. If there was a major content change sure, this is, tbh, I can't believe I'm even being asked. You could find an example of something like this in ANY dev's game, and yea, that's enough...

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I just remember I am using the compress version if that helps.

Using the WT mod since for some reasons this time all my saves are gone, I normally use the official walkthrough but want to get past what I already know so using the mod for the first time.

You can also pass along to the dev that I normally quite none blood related incest as soon as I find out about it unless the story is great, this and only 2 others game have kept my interest so far with Now and Then the #1 for none blood related incest.
So good job to the dev on a great story so far.
The walkthrough mod would not cause your save to be gone, that's just not a possibility. Now if you are talking about your save not working if you just installed the mod and haven't started from the beginning that is possible, because I've made some changes that allow you to view additional scenes. This should all be explained in the mod post.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The walkthrough mod would not cause your save to be gone, that's just not a possibility. Not if you are talking about your save not working if you just installed the mod and haven't started from the beginning that is possible, because I've made some changes that allow you to view additional scenes. This should all be explained in the mod post.
No, my game save are gone the only thing that was left was the persistent file so I am able to skip to the unread part and is why I got the mod to get there faster to the part that is new to me.

Even all the auto saves were gone and I don't know how that would have happen.
I only downloaded the mod after I found out my saves were gone and its was not caused by the mod.

I looked at it, and I'm sorry I'm not going to go back to fix minute things like that for a dev in my mod, if it's enough to make you not use it then so be it, but it's not my job to be their proof reader, and it's also not the only mod I manage. If I did this (or any modder really) with all the content I do I wouldn't be able to do much content, what you are suggesting is I scour the script files for errors that wouldn't bother most people, and I just don't have time for that. Like I said if it's enough for you to not use it then I suggest using the dev WT, but like I said I don't have time for that. Also feel free to make a patch yourself, but I do not go back and redo mods for things this small. If there was a major content change sure, this is, tbh, I can't believe I'm even being asked. You could find an example of something like this in ANY dev's game, and yea, that's enough...
Your mod still listed what has been fixed by the dev and your mod is causing the wrong image to appear.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
No, my game save are gone the only thing that was left was the persistent file so I am able to skip to the unread part and is why I got the mod to get there faster to the part that is new to me.

Even all the auto saves were gone and I don't know how that would have happen.
I only downloaded the mod after I found out my saves were gone and its was not caused by the mod.
That's very strange, did you check in your appdata to see if they were there? Did you do a fresh windows install. Save are kept in two places. appdata and the actual game folder. The only explanation I have is they are absent from both places.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes