Blue Angel

Oct 10, 2017
I think the letter is from bio-father family. Abby will inherit a lot of money but only if she becomes her bio-father's legal daughter (and I think that's also why he suddenly cares about her).

And I think Abby will accept this. Frank will be crushed of course. But Abby doesn't have the money in mind. After the adoption, Abby is going to say that her mother wished her to be a Shavel and the only way now for this to be is to have Frank to marry her!

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
I think the letter is from bio-father family. Abby will inherit a lot of money but only if she becomes her bio-father's legal daughter (and I think that's also why he suddenly cares about her).

And I think Abby will accept this. Frank will be crushed of course. But Abby doesn't have the money in mind. After the adoption, Abby is going to say that her mother wished her to be a Shavel and the only way now for this to be is to have Frank to marry her!
Crazy theory, but I think he will marry Meiko because she is the only one that wouldn't be weird and make Sharon go nuts. And ret fo the girls will be wich MC unofficial.

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
I have said this after each update. I love the girls, I love the overall story, but I hate the MC. I know, defenders will attack and say, "He has to be reluctant!!! He's not a little bitch!!!" Yes, he has to be reluctant. No, he's not a little bitch. He's irritating. He can be reluctant and not be so nails on the chalkboard annoying about it. He can be conflicted and not whiney. I forward through his diatribes as I just can't stand reading them. I actually am glad the dev added the mom being upset as reason for being in trouble and easing up on the legal since there is a difference in it being frowned on and being illegal. The story is moving and all characters but the MC keep me interested.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
I have a theory on why Becca wants to get "close" to MC and Lilly too this has Shannon written all over it as MC stated Becca had never tried to bring them together but in Becca's words "I did" but then when the divorce day came Shannon blurted out that "He did things" even though it's a lie but I get the feeling she put Becca up to it it's all so strange and wired that she's been doing it after the divorce, all in all, i bet Shannon put Becca up to it and when MC asked why Becca said "I am my mother's daughter" wired enough to say that right after dad asks her why shes doing that

Reactions: mr john

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I think that is very speculative. Becca is indeed manipulative, a characteristic she shares with her mother, but I think apart from the hair color the similarities stop there. We've already seen in flashbacks that Shannon is a pretty manipulative bitch who doesn't put her resentment aside. You can see that in her behavior towards Abby alone: Just because she looks like her mother, Shannon became quite mean towards her. What I rather believe about Becca is that she manipulated the events in such a way that Shannon met her ex-husband again and thus started the events rolling. I would even go so far as to say that Becca probably has an Electra complex (the female version of the Oedipus complex). Most importantly, why would Becca have helped her mother after she actively tripped her up in the divorce? It would have been much easier to manipulate Lilith into testifying against Frank, and she could have easily been baited with Abby along those lines, since she is Lilith's big weak point.

Since I think that future scenes with Lili will also deal with the rebuilding of her self-confidence I think that they could already make a small step in the right direction here: Lili asks Frank in which direction Becca's new haircut should go and she names her own and Abby's hair length. The option of choosing Lili's hair length may not seem like a big deal now, but from experience, women's hair is a relatively touchy subject. By the fact that Frank then decides her hair length I see quite the first step in the right direction done, while I have the worry with the choice of Abby's hair length that Lili becomes even more insecure of herself and she sees herself only as the number 3 with Frank, both because of her appearance and because of her former behavior.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i wish the updates where longer mainly coz of how much i enjoy the story and characters the MC can come off as a bit annoying and repetitive i don't think the Lust/Corruption fairies are doing there job right
Lillys threats make me worried to what ill wake up to
1624481347039.png 1624481498623.png

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
What was actually your favorite scene in the update? And since my assumption regarding Becca's line "Lilith must be first, but think she's not" is pretty much confirmed I'm now wondering: Was it that obvious or do I have to worry that I hit Becca's train of thought?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
in reality, I think Lilly really needs to take a chill pill yeah the game has stated that the reason for her outbursts is because of her dad leaving her but god damn every little thing Frank does she flips her gasket hugging Abby hugging Becca complimented both of them Lilly has a shit fit n over the years it shows time n time again that Frank will never leave her, yeah I know it's up to us as the players to pursue that but god damn Lilly and again I know she apologizes after BUT STILL

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
The second swimming date, with the chinese checkers, completely ruined this story for me. MC is a pushover idiot and Becca a massive cunt. Is this just another corruption story now? Everybody is gonna do whatever Becca says, because everyone is an pushover idiot?

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
The second swimming date, with the chinese checkers, completely ruined this story for me. MC is a pushover idiot and Becca a massive cunt. Is this just another corruption story now? Everybody is gonna do whatever Becca says, because everyone is an pushover idiot?
yeah Becca really crossed the line there and i agree with Frank that there's more to it than meets the eye like he said its not about whose in charge or trying to get her out of her shell the way she barks at Lilly there's something else there

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
she also claims that she dont do that to Abby because Abby gets along with everyone but also Becca forgot one thing Lilly gets along with everyone just not Frank only Frank she has a problem with

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm actually a little surprised Frank while mentioning word for word everything that happened with Lilith to Becca, why did he leave out the part about Lilith's threat to murder him if he so much as touch Abby? I mean, Becca is still full steam ahead on seeing all three of daddy's girls with him, romantically, yet I found that to be a red flag that will need to be addressed asap if her ultimate goal will ever happen. I almost was praying for Abby to walk in on Frank and Lilith in flagrante delicto, and essentially ramp up her seduction of Frank as well.

I had a feeling Abby threatened to break off (break up w/her & their quasi-FWB arrangement) all contact with Lilith if she refused to back off from assaulting Frank. That said, I'm looking forward to the much needed conversation Abby is going to need to have with Lilith about her overbearing overprotectiveness bordering on insane levels of jealousy. Especially since it has been stressed over and over again about them NOT being in a romantic, exclusive relationship with each other, despite how much Lilith may want to have her all to herself, she hypocritically enjoys playing with Abby while still carrying on with her male lovers.

I think Abby needs to ask her just what it is she is most afraid of, Abby specifically connecting romantically with Frank, or is it the pure, idealized version of Abby that Lilith has in her head being defiled by any man. Sadly, the longer Abby held out from dating and held onto her virginity has only made Lilith worse. I can't wait for Abby to call her out on her shit about not being ok with her dating anyone outside of being Lilith's personal fuckbuddy and backup girlfriend in-between boyfriends.

Reactions: mr john and Moonis

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I have a theory on why Becca wants to get "close" to MC and Lilly too this has Shannon written all over it as MC stated Becca had never tried to bring them together but in Becca's words "I did" but then when the divorce day came Shannon blurted out that "He did things" even though it's a lie but I get the feeling she put Becca up to it it's all so strange and wired that she's been doing it after the divorce, all in all, i bet Shannon put Becca up to it and when MC asked why Becca said "I am my mother's daughter" wired enough to say that right after dad asks her why shes doing that
I think this is a pretty common thing to kind of pop into your head when you're playing but it doesn't makes sense for a lot of reasons. One, before the divorce was finalized was the time to screw Frank over all Becca would have had to do was instead of coming to defend Frank, collude with her mother and make the same accusations she did prior to the divorce being finalized. The Shannon accusation was clearly a kind of manic hail mary when she saw shit wasn't going well. Second it's been made pretty clear that Becca has had a big time crush on Frank for ever and that they were really close and good friends, that seems pretty solidly established and that all being a lie would be kind of an absurd twist imo, and finally Becca says she's been planning this for 5 years, pretty well before Frank and Shannon even knew they wanted to get a divorce

Last edited:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I had a feeling Abby threatened to break off (break up w/her & their quasi-FWB arrangement) all contact with Lilith if she refused to back off from assaulting Frank.
That's pretty much exactly what happened. Right near the end of the last update Abby straight up tells Frank that she told Lilly if she ever had to choose between Lilly and Frank she would always choose Frank

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
That's pretty much exactly what happened. Right near the end of the last update Abby straight up tells Frank that she told Lilly if she ever had to choose between Lilly and Frank she would always choose Frank
Yeah I was actually referring to that scene specifically, while not literally, I early on like a lot of us was wondering just what Abby told Lilith to back off Frank. I kinda assumed something Abby threatened her in a similar way, maybe not word for word, but close to that since losing Abby permanently seems like the ONLY thing that would freak out Lilith.

I did like how Abby has already planted seeds to Lilith about her feelings on how important Frank is to her, now the challenge is going to be just how to make Lilith understand Abby is a grown woman, capable of loving whoever she wants, be it Frank, Becca, or Lilith or God-forbid someone else (guy or girl) she's yet to meet, and there is nothing Lily can do about it.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
That is actually pretty fucked up from Abby though, in my opinion. I don't have kids, but if I did I would prefer they prioritize each other their parents.

Had we given the option I would have really reprimand Abigail for that and make her apologize to her sister.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
That is actually pretty fucked up from Abby though, in my opinion. I don't have kids, but if I did I would prefer they prioritize each other their parents.

Had we given the option I would have really reprimand Abigail for that and make her apologize to her sister.
IMHO, in the context of that heated moment, Abby was trying to make a point to Lilith she was acting more like a jealous lover rather than step-sister, and if push-came-to-shove, and Lilith were to try and force her hand via an ultimatum, she would pick her dad, Frank each and every time. She literally was born into this world with Frank as her father and was with him far longer before she ever met Lilith... If it's one thing I've learned in my personal life, lovers come and go, but family is forever.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes