ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i kinda thought it was about time Lilly and MC got it on ... was watching closely to see the head pop out her mouth as well :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Gotta say, my opinion of this game has really done a 180 since I picked it up. Quirky graphics and a passable story made me push through my initial reservations but fair play to the dev, it's wormed its way into my mind where I'm now actively supporting it.

My god though the MC needs to get his head in the game. The whole "no we can't do this, it's wrong" is admirable and entirely logical for anyone with half a brain.... but there comes a point (roughly a few seconds after the first mad dicking session in my opinion) when you have to just accept it and deal with the life you live now.

In the latest update he literally has not shut up about how wrong it all is and how it can't happen again......... but he's said that after the last 5 or so situations so now, rather than it being a completely rational thing to think, it's really cementing the idea that he's a weak bitch who has absolutely no say in his life or zero will power to say no to anything anyone asks him to do. So rather than this being the story of a man being led down a path of corruption and fighting it before ultimately embracing it, he's coming off as more like Reek from Game of Thrones.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
as longer the game goes the more i get why his ex cheated on him. imagine a guy constantly whining about how you talk when having sex.
He does give off a mad virgin vibe. Anyone with a wet dick who stops to defend a girl from herself cause she just called herself a whore... lad.... read the room.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, tonight, I not only got caught up with the Dev on this game, finishing 0.12, but also played through Lilith's Longing, and decided since both games are tied together, telling two different sides to the same story, I am just going to put this here on the main story game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All and all, is quite the game, that's for sure, and now wondering what the next day has in store, specially with the stuff set up in here. Thank you so much, and be looking forward for 0.13.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well frank gets bunch of money from that dead lady's lawyer and being in shock she takes abby to home and goes on date with becky and they end up having sex somewhere (either in restaurant or even in back alley).

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I agree that MC's internal dialogues are losing credibility after his playing with Becka and after he was balls deep in Lilly. I give him another day or two to man up and accept his actions, however.
I liked last update and enjoyed time we spent with Lilly. Playing side game Lily longing is important for understanding of her thinking process, so I can only guess how confusing it can look without it.

Question of letter.
Letter have potential influence how story will progress, but it is also about other developers, Clever Name Game is friend with. Namely:

Lastoya – La Stoya, Stoya together with Kentyrr develop game Chasing Sunset, which have 3 nudge to Single Again already:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Just finished playing through the end of the current build. Like the game so far. Love the characters I am supposed to love, hate the ones I am supposed to hate. Read a little of the hate for the MC reluctance but that is really how any loving adoptive and/or step-father should feel about the girls he raised. He should feel tons of reluctance towards being sexual with them and fearing losing them. The only thing that seems off is him worrying about legal repercussions, there is nothing illegal about him being with them sexually. Maybe the ex-cunt could get some kind of reversal on the divorce decrees but I imagine his "daughters" would all take his side in any deposition and also point out that everything sexual started post divorce.

Also, not one to kink shame but did not know scat was one of the kinks in this game ;)

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
Reactions: kameohawk

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
Just finished playing through the end of the current build. Like the game so far. Love the characters I am supposed to love, hate the ones I am supposed to hate. Read a little of the hate for the MC reluctance but that is really how any loving adoptive and/or step-father should feel about the girls he raised. He should feel tons of reluctance towards being sexual with them and fearing losing them. The only thing that seems off is him worrying about legal repercussions, there is nothing illegal about him being with them sexually. Maybe the ex-cunt could get some kind of reversal on the divorce decrees but I imagine his "daughters" would all take his side in any deposition and also point out that everything sexual started post divorce.

Also, not one to kink shame but did not know scat was one of the kinks in this game ;)
Reluctance is one thing but he should probably be mostly over it by now, especially since his reluctance is fairly irrelevant when one of the girls flashes a bit of skin or touches him. I just worry that the writer doesn't know where else to take the MC but the stammering reluctant version we have now.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Reluctance is one thing but he should probably be mostly over it by now, especially since his reluctance is fairly irrelevant when one of the girls flashes a bit of skin or touches him. I just worry that the writer doesn't know where else to take the MC but the stammering reluctant version we have now.
Worrying about the thing you did being considered "wrong" is completely natural.

Worrying about the thing you did being considered "wrong", then doing it with someone else, then going back to the first person and doing it AGAIN...... and all the while worrying about how wrong each and every thing you did is.... that's absolutely stupid and is some serious Catholic level guilt

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
My god though the MC needs to get his head in the game. The whole "no we can't do this, it's wrong" is admirable and entirely logical for anyone with half a brain.... but there comes a point (roughly a few seconds after the first mad dicking session in my opinion) when you have to just accept it and deal with the life you live now.
yeah this was my point as well ... after the 1st 100 times the MC saying this .. started driving me fucking crazy

Reactions: majdaddin

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
My two problems with the game:
1. some animations, especially in the beginning, seemed a bit wooden, I don't know exactly what it is and if there's any way to change it, but in one quite early scene, I think with Abby, the turning movement seemed more like she was on a spinning surface that was turning with her.

2. i already said it, i understand that he has problems to adapt his image in the group dynamic (Him, Becca, Lilith, Abby) to the new situation, absolutely understandable. He can continue to be concerned, but what he is concerned about that should evolve. That he is worried about Lilith and her self-image in the group is ok and I think it is also understandable that he fears that she will make a decision regarding him that she might regret later. But here he could simply help to build up her own self-image, even without it becoming sexual.

In an earlier update, Becca said that the new pecking order in this quartet is Frank>Becca>Lilith>Abby. Personally, I'm getting more and more the impression that it's actually Becca>Lilith>Abby>Frank. Even Abby has already made decisions to move Frank towards her interests.

Tendentially, I would interpret the personalities of the four in the following directions:
Becca: Dominantly manipulative, if she pretends to be more passive, so far it was always to get what she wanted in the end. Frank can be glad that she is on his side, otherwise she could keep him on a long leash and show him off like a trained poodle without him noticing.
Lilith: Dominant and caring for those who are important to her.
Abby: Passive with certain dominant traits, more of a source of calm that balances Lilith's personality, for example.
Frank: Passive, I would say almost paralyzingly passive. So I am already surprised that Frank told Abby that he is not Abby's biological father. Before I got to the scene where he tells her, I would have expected him to keep it to himself until Abby's biological father shows up at the door or something like that.

Random06776

Jul 21, 2020
2. i already said it, i understand that he has problems to adapt his image in the group dynamic (Him, Becca, Lilith, Abby) to the new situation, absolutely understandable. He can continue to be concerned, but what he is concerned about that should evolve. That he is worried about Lilith and her self-image in the group is ok and I think it is also understandable that he fears that she will make a decision regarding him that she might regret later. But here he could simply help to build up her own self-image, even without it becoming sexual.

In an earlier update, Becca said that the new pecking order in this quartet is Frank>Becca>Lilith>Abby. Personally, I'm getting more and more the impression that it's actually Becca>Lilith>Abby>Frank. Even Abby has already made decisions to move Frank towards her interests.
Mixed on this, can't really deny your point but on the other hand, story reasons it makes sense Frank is basically wishy washy about it. A story needs bumps along the way and one of the main bumps has always been Frank himself.

But yeah I get why people would get irritated, but if Frank basically goes : 'Frick it' and we see what we want him to do then there's basically no real conflict that could happen except from outside forces which can be overdone real fast.

I am also a sucker for slow buildup compared to fast one and as far as for sexual content the creator has been generous compared to other games that try to do the same thing (Gumdrop was it?). I mean this update alone basically could have gone: Bj and nothing else. But nope, they went straight ahead which was surprising tbh.

We will see what the next update brings.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
So many people defending Frank's personality. After you let your "daughters" suck your dick and you fuck one of them, you no longer are allowed to be "WE CAN'T DO THIS"
Too late mother fucker. You did it. It's done. You barely put up any resistance at all, at that. Move on with the character development. MC being a whiny bitch is just stupid as fuck at this point. I'd go so far as to say that if it continues, it's simply because the writer can't write for shit.

Last edited:

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Dev, you should really use $ renpy.movie_cutscene("x") instead of play movie "x". movie_cutscene works much better with skipping and auto-forward. play movie is kinda broken.

Reactions: txtBild

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
many games, almost all of them, with father-daughter dynamics have the defect that at some point the father behaves like a sexual predator, and this personally annoys me enough

Single again did not have this flaw, but evidently the developers are having difficulty in making the protagonist take that step of self-awareness necessary, so he was stuck in this limbo

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
So many people defending Frank's personality. After you let your "daughters" suck your dick and you fuck one of them, you no longer are allowed to be "WE CAN'T DO THIS"
Too late mother fucker. You did it. It's done. You barely put up any resistance at all, at that. Move on with the character development. MC being a whiny bitch is just stupid as fuck at this point. I'd go so far as to say that if it continues, it's simply because the writer can't write for shit.
Yes I agree. I like everything about this game except the MC. At this point just I pretty much can't stand anything about him. It's like a lard ass eating cake and whining about how they shouldn't be doing this with every bite.... It just goes right to the thighs.

This mc reminds me of the type of guy who takes a picture with a girl and does the arm hover around them. Afraid to touch them.

Last edited:

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
Mixed on this, can't really deny your point but on the other hand, story reasons it makes sense Frank is basically wishy washy about it. A story needs bumps along the way and one of the main bumps has always been Frank himself.

But yeah I get why people would get irritated, but if Frank basically goes : 'Frick it' and we see what we want him to do then there's basically no real conflict that could happen except from outside forces which can be overdone real fast.

I am also a sucker for slow buildup compared to fast one and as far as for sexual content the creator has been generous compared to other games that try to do the same thing (Gumdrop was it?). I mean this update alone basically could have gone: Bj and nothing else. But nope, they went straight ahead which was surprising tbh.

We will see what the next update brings.
That's the thing, he didn't need to go "frick it" and end up balls deep in the entire harem in one update. Slow build could easily be done with less trepidation and more teasing, building up to "balls deepness" a lot slower.

At the moment with SA it's like "no.stop.dont" as he's splitting Lilith in two. I really think even with the side story the Lilith/Frank arc in this update was way too fast, we know she has these feelings for him but their relationship going from "Caution" to "Dewdrop" in such a short period feels off, especially with MC and his "no.stop.don't" eternal inner-monologue going at the same time.

many games, almost all of them, with father-daughter dynamics have the defect that at some point the father behaves like a sexual predator, and this personally annoys me enough

Single again did not have this flaw, but evidently the developers are having difficulty in making the protagonist take that step of self-awareness necessary, so he was stuck in this limbo
While I don't mind MC's going full perv in VNs, that was never the path for Frank but he needs to make up his mind, whether he acts on it at the same time or not, at least be a more more internally decisive. Like "i'm gonna give it a try with all 3, but only at their pace and their initiation even if I'm gong to hell for it" or something to that affect

Last edited:
Reactions: felicemastronzo
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes