Random06776

Jul 21, 2020
Hot stuff with Lilly, and of course "Lilith's longing" really served to enhance what we saw in this episode, so good work, good planning.
Indeed, it's basically a tie in to how Lilith eventually came to be how she was and how she has changed her attitude. It was in her pov to begin with (while the main game is mainly Frank's pov) so I think it's neat how they did that. Frankly (pun intended) if we weren't shown that buildup then it still would have been serviciable to her change but not as fluent or comprehensible as it is. So I think it was a neat move they did there. We now completely understand Lilith due to knowing what she thinks alongside her personal preferences and so on. (Kiwi being of course a very 'important' one).

As far as I'm concerned I will look forward to Becca's and eventually Abby's pov in their own 'Longing' parts. Which I assume is why we were left off with chunks in the story (like private conversation between Lilith and Abby alongside the meeting Becca and Frank had which only was mentioned in the passing alongside other stuff). Alongside of course completely understanding how the other two work, the main game only has Frank's thoughts and speculations which is only one side of the story. So reading the other side is always great.

Also a thing I really like: They leave the main game (Single Again) soley in the pov of Frank. It's consistent and a personal preference of mine.

Looking forward to the other parts alongside of course the next update.

Reactions: LSC82

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
It's also gonna be an interesting event when 1) Abby FINALLY takes mc's innocence, and z) Lily finds out that mc and Abby fucked, because based on how Lily was in the last chapter, that eventual event is gonna be REALLY difficult for mc.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So, will be there sidestories about Abby and Becca? Nice, and I guess those won't give people reasons to hate like they did about Lilly's sidestory, because Becca and Abby are single, then maybe there won't be sex scenes with another dudes.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
So, will be there sidestories about Abby and Becca? Nice, and I guess those won't give people reasons to hate like they did about Lilly's sidestory, because Becca and Abby are single, then maybe there won't be sex scenes with another dudes.
Hopefully not to both.

Everything of value in the side story could have been put in the main game and it totally taints the main game for those who didn't want to play the side story and see her banging other dudes.

I hadn't played the side thing, and it ruined my enjoyment of this update that I was missing stuff that was referenced like we'd scene it and knew what was going on.

If dev's do side stories they should be that, side stories and not be required for the main game or feature or impact in the main game at all.

Last edited:

Random06776

Jul 21, 2020
It's not confirmed of course, this is my personal speculation (and from what I assume when there are short scene-skips that were intentional like I mentioned).

Also to to top it off: Becca had a boyfriend who she broke up with around the time the story started. She also had a few boyfriends before, so I wouldn't be surprised if we had a few short scenes with them,if not only when she breaks up with them.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It's not confirmed of course, this is my personal speculation (and from what I assume when there are short scene-skips that were intentional like I mentioned).

Also to to top it off: Becca had a boyfriend who she broke up with around the time the story started. She also had a few boyfriends before, so I wouldn't be surprised if we had a few short scenes with them,if not only when she breaks up with them.
You know what's going to happen if Becca gets a side story: "WAHHHHHHHH Y DIS HAV NTR NAO?!!111!???!11!"

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
What I said it isn't the truth, it is just my opinion, dude. I'm not trying giving lessons about life to anyone, just chill out a bit, ok? Sorry, grandpa! And you don't know how old I am, so hold your horses :rolleyes:
yeah left the grandpa stage quite a few years ago .... try great grandpa ;)

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020

Yea, about Becca, when the main game started she was already single, that's why I don't think it will show her with this ex boyfriend and during the game, she didn't date anyone else. I don't know, for me, it all good if shows she with some boyfriend, I only don't like IF it shows she or another girl with someone else after they start something with MC. That's why I thought about NTR or cheating.

Random06776

Jul 21, 2020
Hopefully not to both.

IMO there was no reason for the Lilith side story other than to avoid certain a kink entering here.

Everything of value in the side story could have been put in the main game and it totally taints the main game for those who didn't want to play the side story and see her banging other dudes. If dev's do side storys they should be that, side stories and not be required for the main game or feature or impact in the main game at all.
I can understand why you would dislike it, personally I would have put it in the main game which can be 'unlocked' after reaching a certain point in the story. There should be a skip button on the sex scenes or hardly bother animating them but them having boyfriends who they bang was probably done for a reason. With Lilith it was obviously to show her weird quirks and how she acts towards her boyfriend(s). Which we can of course expect with with Frank and sort of pick out the difference.

With Becca I assume we will have scenes with her ex(es) but more as to point out how Becca is disspassionate towards them (I noticed how she's always comments so unintersted when it comes to her exes) or perhaps even sort of trying to find someone similiar to Frank but can't find anyone like him. And of course we can pick out the habitual difference between how she acts towards her exes compared to Frank. Alongside you know: her master plan.

Ps. If I remember correctly, Becca had a female ex right? Wouldn't be surprised if that would be a scene.

Pss. A very personal speculation which can introduce a whole lot of drama: As part of Becca's plan, it was she who led her father to have an affair with Mc's ex wife. Or at least the one who made scene which MC discovered the cheating straight out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have said this before but it's even more accurate: FRANK IS FUCKED UP!!! he will be in deep shit with daughters.

trusting lilly isn't easy.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
If that's the truth, congratulations!
Becoming a great-grandparent takes a supreme endurance.

EDIT: Drunken typo.
thanks .. i have 7 kids .. 5 grandkids .. and 2 great grandkids ... yup i'm kinda on the old side of life :)

jish55

Nov 23, 2017

Becca's sidestory will basically be showing her rise to the true degenerate she is as she bites her time waiting to finally get with Frank.

smikey

May 1, 2017
Abby is a creep watching people sleep. And how was there any "muffled shouting" when she and Lilly were arguing, it's an open studio apartment, there are no walls, everything's cement, brick, or glass, Frank would've heard everything they shouted at each other. Frank whines to himself, constantly trying to talk himself out of Becca's plans, but even he admits he's deluding himself and will go along because he loves and is attracted to the girls. The dev's thing of "choices which seem to be simply dialogue differences that resolve the same way actually open or lock scenes or variants 2+ updates later" is lame and practically mandates use of a walkthrough, which even labels most of those choices as the "canon" choices. Frank is in a bizarro harem where the harem builds itself and is setting him at the center, and that's a fun concept, even if Frank keeps hand wringing in the most irritating way he could.

The scenes with Lilly were lots of fun and sexy and all that, only complaint reiterates what I said above where you had to make four seemingly arbitrary dialog choices the last update that turned on the flag to get a second scene this update, and two other choices in this update before the sexy times to get the final variant on the scene.

The mysterious biodad/grands stuff aren't well done enough to be good story hooks, and I would resolve them quickly as they're not a draw to this, as it's an ero game. Gonna be real dumb if all the potential money problems are solved by some dead biograndma leaving her granddaughter and adopted dad a pile of money, that's lazy writing.

I know I've mentioned it already in this post and my last post, but seriously, that apartment is ludicrous for them to keep. Oh no, don't want to think naughty thoughts about my adopted daughter, better move us into this one room studio apartment where even the bathroom wall is glass on what looks to be the 30th floor with no blinds or curtains. Frank could've just sold that place and took the place he sold to Beth and Vanessa. Or what Lilly has suggested of selling it and getting a house with multiple rooms for the whole harem, not that she realized there was a harem at the time.

I want more Mei content, as Mei is best girl. Outside of the primary salespoint of taboo fauxcest Mei and Frank have the most interesting relationship to me; new growth instead of just changing from a parentally supportive to sexually intimate relationship. Frank will still whine about it - the age gap this time - as he was when Mei's parents were literally telling him straight faced they want him to marry their daughter because they know she's deeply attracted to Frank, and that Frank would treat her well and be a great father to any children.

I'll parrot what some others have said in this thread that I think this would probably work better as a straight visual novel, no choices to make except which sex scenes to play. There's no actual branching paths, just "game over reload" when the writer lets you choose something that they literally won't write their way out of.

Overall fun update. Frank keeps fretting until someone gets their hands or other orifice on his dick, as probably a well adjusted adoptive/surrogate parent of three "not-technically-related" persons would when it becomes apparent the adoptees/surrogates want to fuck the parental figure.

srsly, we need becca working to include Mei into her plans or just mei going for it on her own. want me some mei breeding scenes. knocked up preggo mei

Reactions: OutOfFuxs2Give

Random06776

Jul 21, 2020
In all honesty, yeah the whole: Pick the wrong choice and game over is useless. Even moreso considering the amount of resources dedicated to make a game over screen in every wrong choice is so useless. The other option would be like other vn where there's a point system but in all honesty: it's a waste and would just introduce unecessary branching which would cost more time to develop. As a kinetic novel it would be fine though but some people would complain about the lack of interaction.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I Would like to say thanks o/ to the creator of this game. A pity it ended in this way "push her away", well at least for me. Good to see that the MC is safe from ungrateful, unstable, psychotic cunt that most likely would stab him in the end.
Take care o/

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes