Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
Sometimes I think it was Becca that had the call made. Remember she can be very protective of the people she loves and we all know she loves Frank. Frank even told vanessa the same thing. Also when he reveals to her it was her father she didn't show no reaction she just says I figured it was.
I agree that she would have motive if she knew about it, but we don't know if she did. I think that she actually explains that she reasoned out that it had to be their Dad because that's the only person that would require secrecy about to not shatter Lily again. I'm almost there in the story so I'll update this if I was wrong.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I agree that she would have motive if she knew about it, but we don't know if she did. I think that she actually explains that she reasoned out that it had to be their Dad because that's the only person that would require secrecy about to not shatter Lily again. I'm almost there in the story so I'll update this if I was wrong.
I agree with you. The main reason I said that also she has proven she is a behind the scenes person. Remember how she dealt with Lilys ex. Hopefully it is revealed but I think it is one of those one and done remarks. Cause it is basically at the beginning. It hasn't been bought up since and if Becca was going to reveal she would have revealed when she told him about dealing with the ex.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes