Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah ut we all know what happened with the bonus DLC, it showed Lily fucking her BF while before she even liked us, and some smooth brains claimed it to be ntr.

Reactions: hrimthyrs

Steppenwolf

Jul 30, 2017

Hey everyone, time for a tease of the next version.
Release info - The plan is to have it ready to go by mid August.​

Uh-oh...there is another man in the game. Must mean ntr.....:ROFLMAO:

Interesting hair. For some reason he reminds me of this movie:

Spaceballs_023b.jpg

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Yeah ut we all know what happened with the bonus DLC, it showed Lily fucking her BF while before she even liked us, and some smooth brains claimed it to be ntr.
Which reminds me, I once got a facepalm either because I remarked in a post that I would have been surprised if Lilith was still a virgin or because I remarked somewhat snarkily in the same post that you can be excited when it comes out that Becca probably isn't a virgin either and you should hide the pitchforks as a precaution. But hey, I take those two facepalms as a mark of honor.

The mystery man also reminds me more of Bob Ross. After all, it's been said that Abby's mother has a rather unlucky hand with men. But that she had such strange tastes that she dated a member of the "Bob Ross lookalike club" is something even I, who imagines a variety of absurd scenarios, would not have expected. But I think that either falls into the category of youthful sins, or else into the category of "never underestimate the sexual charisma of an Afro." Further investigation in the case of the latter seems necessary.

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah well, that is how warped things are here, most guys expect the girls to be a virgin, and ready to let you pop their cherry just by saying Hi to them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah well, that is how warped things are here, most guys expect the girls to be a virgin, and ready to let you pop their cherry just by saying Hi to them.
yea and same thing if they want to fuck mommy.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Interesting hair. For some reason he reminds me of this movie:
They've gone to plaid!

And then never, EVER, so much as look twice at another man again until the day she dies of old age. Some of the commenters around here aren't waiving red flags so much as rapid-firing signal flares. I'm surprised I've never seen somebody try claiming all the games in here are NTR because more than one guy can play them, therefore the LIs are cheating on every player with every other player.

Which reminds me, I once got a facepalm either because I remarked in a post that I would have been surprised if Lilith was still a virgin or because I remarked somewhat snarkily in the same post that you can be excited when it comes out that Becca probably isn't a virgin either and you should hide the pitchforks as a precaution. But hey, I take those two facepalms as a mark of honor.
It's always facepalm reacts and nothing more. They're never brave enough to actually defend their purity culture (but only for women).

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
I am going to be a douchebag, but that is too much Aby for me. Give me more Becca and Lilith, please!!
I as much as I love Lilith (she is my favorite) she had the last two updates mostly focus on her and (a little less) Becca. Abby was bearly in last two so I am glad we're getting more of her.

Reactions: Ayhsel

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Lilith over Abby over Becca.

Becca's kind of boring to me. The only interesting thing about her is how she's manipulating everyone into the harem arrangement. Lilith and Abby are the ones I really want the MC to fuck. Not that he'll say no to Becca. She's hot (not as hot as Lilith but close) and she made all this happen. But I'm less interested in her as a person because she's the easy choice, the standard obvious character. Lilith is more interesting as the one who deep down knew her dad loved her but had to come to terms with past issues to realise it (and who has the kinky fantasies that don't quite match how she presents herself,) and Abby is the adorable one who is growing into her desire. Becca is the one who was down to fuck from day 0.

3.90 star(s) 199 Votes