Thomas01

Jan 26, 2020
Lilith over Abby over Becca.

Becca's kind of boring to me. The only interesting thing about her is how she's manipulating everyone into the harem arrangement. Lilith and Abby are the ones I really want the MC to fuck. Not that he'll say no to Becca. She's hot (not as hot as Lilith but close) and she made all this happen. But I'm less interested in her as a person because she's the easy choice, the standard obvious character. Lilith is more interesting as the one who deep down knew her dad loved her but had to come to terms with past issues to realize it (and who has the kinky fantasies that don't quite match how she presents herself,) and Abby is the adorable one who is growing into her desire. Becca is the one who was down to fuck from day 0.
I agree on the Lilith part because she is the only one that seems normal. Becca is a manipulative bitch and Abbie has this weird obsession's with becoming her mother. Lilith is the only one that seems sane. even when i picked options to ignore or deny the girls they got there way anyways. game seems derived of actual options and makes you go down one path no matter what.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I never got that, Abby seemed to just want to be his daughter, Becca seemed like an Elektra/wanting to replace her mum, at least both of them have not been non stop cunts to you.

Besides, didn't Abby say to Lily, she will pick her dad over Lily as the only way to calm Lily, and seems rather obvious Abby will further manipulate Lily in order for Abby to fuck the MC.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Besides, didn't Abby say to Lily, she will pick her dad over Lily as the only way to calm Lily, and seems rather obvious Abby will further manipulate Lily in order for Abby to fuck the MC.
yes she did and so what if she does? daddy has to take care of his "daughter".

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Thrill Flares

Feb 1, 2020
I am going to be a douchebag, but that is too much Aby for me. Give me more Becca and Lilith, please!!
"douchebag" ?? o_O More like idiot. Would you rather the devolper act like Abby doesn't exist? She lives with the MC. They sleep in the same bed and eat together everyday. Of course every update will have a good amount of Abby. The devolper would have to revamp the game completely to have less Abby. Then it wouldn't be the same game.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
"douchebag" ?? o_O More like idiot. Would you rather the devolper act like Abby doesn't exist? She lives with the MC. They sleep in the same bed and eat together everyday. Of course every update will have a good amount of Abby. The devolper would have to revamp the game completely to have less Abby. Then it wouldn't be the same game.
Dude, before commenting crap you really need to understand to read and stop with your stupid assumptions. I never said that. Even a 12 years old would understand I meant that I care less about Abi and more about the other girls. As simple as that. All other crap you filled it yourself!

An important part of reading is context! And if you don't understand concept, asking instead of calling me names would have been the second approach.

See? the guy just below my comment understood it. Not rocket science! But again, if that was too hard, you could have simply asked what I meant.
1627347878349.png

Thrill Flares

Feb 1, 2020
Dude, before commenting crap you really need to understand to read and stop with your stupid assumptions. I never said that. Even a 12 years old would understand I meant that I care less about Abi and more about the other girls. As simple as that. All other crap you filled it yourself!

An important part of reading is context! And if you don't understand concept, asking instead of calling me names would have been the second approach.

See? the guy just below my comment understood it. Not rocket science!
View attachment 1320793
I made that "assumption" cause you said "but that is too much aby for me. Also not an assumption. It was a joke. Of course you would not say to redo the game or for the developer to pretend she does not exist. LOL I know basically you want more Becca and lily content. Thing is it seems like you assume that will be all the content in those renders. Could be more. I am not making assumptions just observations and jokes. LOL Also i already knew it was all about the sneak peek. Which could mean more content is coming than that in the next update. lol Hopefully you want misunderstand this one. lol

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I made that "assumption" cause you said "but that is too much aby for me. Also not an assumption. It was a joke. Of course you would not say to redo the game or for the developer to pretend she does not exist. LOL I know basically you want more Becca and lily content. Thing is it seems like you assume that will be all the content in those renders. Could be more. I am not making assumptions just observations and jokes. LOL Also i already knew it was all about the sneak peek. Which could mean more content is coming than that in the next update. lol Hopefully you want misunderstand this one. lol
Yes.. because usually it goes "facepalm" and "joke"... right?

Anyway, misunderstandings aside, have a nice day.

Thrill Flares

Feb 1, 2020
Yes.. because usually it goes "facepalm" and "joke"... right?

Anyway, misunderstandings aside, have a nice day.
you right i did put a facepalm. why did i do that? o_O
Normally when i put facepalms i do it before i reply.
Sorry my fault. LOL
You have a nice day to.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
yes she did and so what if she does? daddy has to take care of his "daughter".
My point was people bitching about Becca being manipulative, when Abby is too, hell all 3 of them are.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
My point was people bitching about Becca being manipulative, when Abby is too, hell all 3 of them are.
How do you come to say that Lilli (since you write "all three") is manipulative? Becca definitely is, Abby a little, I don't know, pushy if anything, but Lilli lacks a little bit of subtlety to be manipulative. If you're alluding to the movie situation as I suspect, then I'd call it more " pushy". In the end, I would rather say that Becca's plans and Lilli's emotional roller coaster were the driving force here.

In general, the way I see the situation around Becca's plans is this: are they manipulative and morally questionable? Definitely, however we know Lilli's very unfortunate hand when it comes to men and I definitely share Becca's concern (or flippant statement, hard to say without sound) that without Becca's plans, sooner or later Lilli will be knocked up by some guy who will send her packing as soon as it comes out that she is pregnant. There is a precedent for this in the plot: Jessica, Abby's mother. And I have to say, I definitely see some parallels between Jessica and Lilith.

Reactions: Thrill Flares

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
How do you come to say that Lilli (since you write "all three") is manipulative? Becca definitely is, Abby a little, I don't know, pushy if anything, but Lilli lacks a little bit of subtlety to be manipulative. If you're alluding to the movie situation as I suspect, then I'd call it more " pushy". In the end, I would rather say that Becca's plans and Lilli's emotional roller coaster were the driving force here.

In general, the way I see the situation around Becca's plans is this: are they manipulative and morally questionable? Definitely, however we know Lilli's very unfortunate hand when it comes to men and I definitely share Becca's concern (or flippant statement, hard to say without sound) that without Becca's plans, sooner or later Lilli will be knocked up by some guy who will send her packing as soon as it comes out that she is pregnant. There is a precedent for this in the plot: Jessica, Abby's mother. And I have to say, I definitely see some parallels between Jessica and Lilith.
Again not my point, you can't bitch about Becca doing something when others do it.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Just curiosity where Lilli is manipulative. As I said, Becca is manipulative, but in the long run she does it for the good of all involved, especially Lilli (I already expressed my concern about her). In general, I even think Lilli is one of the core elements of why Becca has to be manipulative for the plot. The other factor is Shannon and hindering her goals. From there, I not only have no problem with her plans but actually find them quite interesting. That's why, of the three sisters, Lilli is my favorite, but from an interlectual point of view, Becca is the most interesting character. Abby is so far for me the good soul of the three, however, I think the fact that the next update will focus on her is quite good for her, there are some loose ends with her that need to be slowly worked out.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Just curiosity where Lilli is manipulative. As I said, Becca is manipulative, but in the long run she does it for the good of all involved, especially Lilli (I already expressed my concern about her). In general, I even think Lilli is one of the core elements of why Becca has to be manipulative for the plot. The other factor is Shannon and hindering her goals. From there, I not only have no problem with her plans but actually find them quite interesting. That's why, of the three sisters, Lilli is my favorite, but from an interlectual point of view, Becca is the most interesting character. Abby is so far for me the good soul of the three, however, I think the fact that the next update will focus on her is quite good for her, there are some loose ends with her that need to be slowly worked out.
I can only agree with this point of view. Personally I think Becca is far from the bitch some people see her. Is she manipulative? Sure, but it's all with good intentions. She's a girl that sure likes to tease others, but not with evil intentions. It feels like she's the only one with both feet on the ground and takes responsibility for that. The teasing helps to make the otherwise stressful self-proclaimed job more easy to bare. Do not forget that if Shannon find out of her plans too soon, Becca (and all of the others) are probably looking into the barrel of Shannon's mass-destroy-gun.
Anyway - We now have seen Lilli's story in detail, and it's probably time for Abby. I, however, have no doubt we will see Becca's deeper side of the story soon. And let's not forget the other characters that probably going to take stage later. It's going to be interesting, no doubt about that.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I don't see Becca as a bitch. It's true the manipulation is out of love. She's convinced the best way for them all to be happy is a harem with the MC. Like I said, that's the interesting part of her character (to me.) Also it's the easiest way for me to get all three girls, so no complaints here.

There's no comparison between Becca's manipulation and Abby's. Abby is more playful about it - there's no grand plan she'll stop at nothing to implement - and the only person she's manipulating is the MC. I always got the impression if he put his foot down Abby would stop. Becca wouldn't. I don't see what Abby did with Lilith as being manipulation. She was upset and Lilith put her in the middle of what was happening between Lilith and the MC.

Lilith has done no manipulation that I can recall. Her encouraging the MC to have sex with her doesn't count because that was a straightforward "here I am, I want you, and you're not persuading me to back off that easy."

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Lilith has done no manipulation that I can recall. Her encouraging the MC to have sex with her doesn't count because that was a straightforward "here I am, I want you, and you're not persuading me to back off that easy."
I would also say that her roller coaster of emotions, both in general and towards Frank was a driving force behind it as well. As for her dirty talk towards Frank and all the stuff she wants to prove to him for all the years she wasn't a good daughter: I have a feeling there's a similar subconscious intention at work here as we saw with her and her ex. She will do almost anything to avoid a male person she has feelings for leaving her. An expression of her fear of loss that her biological father triggered in her when he left and left deep emotional scars on her as an absolute daddy's girl. But I think that will be reduced once she gets over the fear that she might lose Frank and Abby.

What just comes to mind is that Becca said that when Lilli crossed some unspecified line with her, that she always used her father to put Lilli in her place. I wouldn't say that what Abby said (and I'm strongly assuming that what she said to Frank wasn't all she said to Lilli, or we probably would have seen it in the update) had the same power dynamic as between Lilli and Becca, but more along the lines of "I like you a lot, but you're supposed to trust me here." I think that's also one of the first key events in Abby's character development beyond the result of her becoming a reinterpretation of her mother.

Given the pecking order mentioned earlier, I would assume the following development:
Shannon > Frank > Becca > Lilli > Abby originally.
to
Becca > Frank > Abby > Lilli

Here I assume that Abby goes from an originally rather absolutely passive role to a mixed version. Since Abby and Lilli are relatively close to each other in the hierarchy and Abby has no reason to show dominance towards Lilli as long as she doesn't do anything stupid that makes trouble for Frank. And even in the situation with Frank and the black eye, it was nowhere close to dominance but rather a friend showing another friend that she is going too far. Lilli, meanwhile, is able to shed a lot of her more dominant behavior and develop some more passive traits because of the absence of Shannon and her acceptance of Frank as her father.

Reactions: underoath27
3.90 star(s) 199 Votes