OwllwO

Apr 22, 2020
Fixed it;).
Not a fan of NTR myself, but I think most here agree with me when I say that here scenes between Lilli and her then boyfriend are not NTR. If anything, Lilli started fantasizing about Frank (involuntarily) during her relationship with her ex.
But it is. Knowing she was somebody we knwe were going to have good o'l dirty hot sweaty sex with, her having sex with what's his face in unavoidable ntr.

OwllwO

Apr 22, 2020
Story so far is great, I like all the girls and the pace is good. Can't wait for MC to stop being a baby about everything and embrace Rebecca's plan though. Bring on the shameless daughter fuckin! MC needs to show Lilly what real love is dammit oh and take Abby's dick virginity. Anyway loving it looking forward to more!

Here's hoping Abby's real dad doesn't cause a bunch of stupid drama though and if he does we can smack him around for being an absolute scumbag. Actually I hope Abby just meets him so she can tell him what a waste of a human being he is and it just increases her love of MC. Let her rip into her mom's parents too fuck 'em.
Really I like this frank though. Most MC in stories are all Cliche. Frank actually is a breath of fresh air. Considering every other MC just want to fuck shamelessly

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
And the cycle begins again. Wash, rinse, repeat.

I suggest we leave it alone. Both topics (Lilith's past and Frank's thought patterns.)

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
he was a breath of fresh air...for ...half the game...but yea...he's not anymore ...he's quite annoying ... and most of the times he's acting like a bitch...
I can agreed with that somehow. I get that the way the MC acts from the start of the game is to get the message over. But at a certain time that message is delivered. Going on and on and on and on gets annoying after a certain time. Sure - I real life the MC would not get "over it" that fast (lets assume it is acceptable in real life without moral discussion for now). It would take months, or even years. But this is not real life - It's a visual novel that's not tied to real life. If you want to do the pacing in that novel at the same speed as in real life, this novel would grow to immense proportions, and would take months to read. So - To keep a visual novel readable, you have to "speed up" some things in ways that does not happen in real life. I think it's time the MC starts changing, otherwise this character will become utterly boring. Even now all people around him are progressing about ten times the speed he does. If the author wants to deliver the message that the MC has a hard time to adjust to the situation, that author has done a great job so far. But the message really is fully delivered by now, and it's time for some big changes...

Keep in mind that this is a personal opinion. In no way I want to influence the author or something. This is the work of the author and author only. It's merely the way I look at this visual novel, and in no way meant as a complaint in any way.

Last edited:

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
I have to agree lilith having sex with her bf isn't ntr she was in a relationship, but how she got into that relationship WAS ntr but it was with abby and if original bf had any sense he woulda been the meat in a lesbian sandwich but he freaked out... this all happened BEFORE the start of "Single Again" and as long as she only wants Daddy's cock ( and is willing to share said cock with abby, becca, and mia) from now on she should be forgiven...

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
this all happened BEFORE the start of "Single Again" and as long as she only wants Daddy's cock ( and is willing to share said cock with abby, becca, and mia) from now on she should be forgiven...
This is how I see it. It's part of Lily's story, and whatever gets her to Daddy is fine for me. It makes the story better, it would be less satisfying if it came too easy

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
if original bf had any sense he woulda been the meat in a lesbian sandwich but he freaked out...
She just told him that she had cheated on him and he assumed she meant the guy. I'm sure if she told him she had cheated on him with a girl, he would have been much less angry.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I can agreed with that somehow. I get that the way the MC acts from the start of the game is to get the message over. But at a certain time that message is delivered. Going on and on and on and on gets annoying after a certain time. Sure - I real life the MC would not get "over it" that fast (lets assume it is acceptable in real life without moral discussion for now). It would take months, or even years. But this is not real life - It's a visual novel that's not tied to real life. If you want to do the pacing in that novel at the same speed as in real life, this novel would grow to immense proportions, and would take months to read. So - To keep a visual novel readable, you have to "speed up" some things in ways that does not happen in real life. I think it's time the MC starts changing, otherwise this character will become utterly boring. Even now all people around him are progressing about ten times the speed he does. If the author wants to deliver the message that the MC has a hard time to adjust to the situation, that author has done a great job so far. But the message really is fully delivered by now, and it's time for some big changes...

Keep in mind that this is a personal opinion. In no way I want to influence the author or something. This is the work of the author and author only. It's merely the way I look at this visual novel, and in no way meant as a complaint in any way.
Heres the thing, the final part of the latest update is the day after he had sex with Lillith. Yes, its a visual novel so things have to be accelerated, but expecting a character go from loving father to incest daddy within 24 hours is bad storytelling. I completely agree that it should be dialled back now that he has had sex with Lillith and her sister is giving him the green light, and yes, it should happen faster than in real life, but it should still be a believable transition.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Heres the thing, the final part of the latest update is the day after he had sex with Lillith. Yes, its a visual novel so things have to be accelerated, but expecting a character go from loving father to incest daddy within 24 hours is bad storytelling. I completely agree that it should be dialled back now that he has had sex with Lillith and her sister is giving him the green light, and yes, it should happen faster than in real life, but it should still be a believable transition.
Oh - I completely agree with you. No need to transform in an instant. But until now the MC has shown no progression at all. He's still in "the world will collapse around me and I am doomed" mode. It would be nice to see at least SOME progression, because for me it's dragging on too long without any progress. I do not say he should go in "all fine and dandy" mode in a instant, but now it's finally time to tone down the doom and gloom and go to the path of acceptance.
I like this VN very much, but if the MC keeps going on without any change it will be VERY difficult for me to stomach it any longer. I like the MC and he has my sympathy -Until now-! I do not want to see the MC turn into a boring sobbing loser that cannot overcome the changes in his life. But, as said before, that's just my personal view and opinion...

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
There is not much to add to what has been said. The only feeling I have is that maybe CNG wants to troll the people who basically called Frank a wimp and a loser in previous updates. I hope this ticks that off and we see some Frank progress as well. A status quo in which he doesn't whine around but simply reminds the girls that outsiders are not allowed to know would be absolutely sufficient for me. After all, even his subconscious tells him that in the form of Becca, Lilli and Abby.

Morgul Xen

Fledgeling Vampire
Donor
Mar 27, 2019
This is the first Visual Novel in a LONG time that has made me masturbate. Hats off to you good Sir/Ma'am, your game is incredible and I can't wait to see more of it in the future.

3.90 star(s) 202 Votes