moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
use a vpn buddy, and u get a new limit;)
Actually, using a VPN on these sites can sometimes hurt you. That's because they have shared IP's. So if a dozen other users on the same IP already used Mega that day, then you're screwed. That said though, you can bounce around to other server locations until you find one that works. I like VPN's but the big money web seems to be really turning against them. So many VPN IP's are getting blacklisted now. Google won't let you do a search or use their API's without some 10-min Captcha dance. And ICANN is being pressured to stop privacy protection on domain hosting. 1984 was real folks... it's just 3 decades late.

And what's up with the no-Nopy link? One of the very few games on here that doesn't use them. Sucks - I had to use my Mega quota to D/L this. Usually I reserve Mega for the hard to find patches only.

And WTF is dropmefiles?! I get some download link but clicking on it does nothing. I'm guessing it's because I am using firefox in full privacy mode. Or my pop-up blocker is doing something. Oh well, damned if I am going to change my broswer settings for some hosting site I've never heard of.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
If you have a Mega account, you can use their MEGAsync app and import the file from the link and it won't impact your D/L quota.
I don't have a Mega account and I have been wary of signing up with any DL service. I'm lazy, I know... lol. I could easily make a proxy email and sign up anon, but that takes effort. :)

I love Nopy though. I get like 30MB/s down with them and they never spam me or stop me.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Seems broken. Picture 139 x,y,z, and so on missing so pretty much nothing is visible after that point

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Single Again [Ch.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.93 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.92 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 973 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 956 MB: -

It's been hours of uploading everything to Mega again, but they suspended 2 accounts today, so sorry for the Mega Links that are not working, I will upload them with time

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Here a little Mod for the game, with it you can adjust some additional game settings:

Oct. 31, 2021
New game version Ch1 is out. I'll have a look at as soon as possible (and also if this Mod is actually still needed)
It looks like you will need to re-insert your audio from scratch seeing the changelog stating there's a load of grammar/spelling fixes.
And only a few scenes in (giving Abby and Lilith the tour of the bedroom, the first missed spelling mistake crops up already when the MC gets angry at Lilith... "That enough Lilith!" (missing an 's ). Not much later followed by "...Hmmm my phones ringing..." (missing an ' in phones, unless he has more than one and they all get called at the same time, but then it would need an are before ringing...). Not to mention the use of capitalized Dad in the middle of sentences...

Hmmm, and not only is it using a different save folder in %appdata%\Renpy (SingleAgainCHP1-Save vs the old name SingleAgain-Save) but there's also no new content??? It ends exactly at the same scene as did the previous release?

Only fixes and redone episodes... might have been more worth the wait if those fixes were held back until there actually was new content... but hey, that's just my opinion...

Last edited:
Reactions: Piso Mojado

Rileyfksurmom

Sep 1, 2017
ok the game is better optimized but i remain sad that it is just a fix since august i am waiting for that i think i will stop my subscriber with him, if he had to continue the story at the same time i would have say nothing, but it's not the case, it's a shame
Yeah at some point alot of Deveopers stop caring about making a good sexy game and just milk as long as possible while delivering less and less, if they just did the work they would make more in the long run..lazy bastards.

3.90 star(s) 199 Votes