GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I was enjoying this game until the last update. It seems to me that somebody new is doing the writing. I say this because the MC is now a total PUSSY! He wasn't this bad before. Yeah, I get the MC may need to have some reservations but this isn't getting it. I sure hope it gets a workover. If it doesn't I will drop this game. I'm just saying, not griping, and not going to say anything else about it. I'll fade away. But I feel the dev needed the feedback. GL / Have fun.

DavidF1970

May 3, 2021
I dont care about how he acts i came for the sex with the girls pure and simple lol let him fuck all his step daughters and the one he raised who is not his fuck them all i say have a gangbang with all of them at the same lol.

My life sucks lol

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Dude the MC has been a complete and total pussy from day one. Remember when he was complaining about how wrong it was and that he was going to be committing incest WHEN NONE OF THE GIRLS ARE HIS IN THE SLIGHTEST.

I mean I get the slow burn concept, but the writing has always been complete shit. I mean last release Mei was doing everything she could to get that D, and the MC was having none of it, "we need to take it slow" meanwhile Mei has been wanting it since before she knew what her pussy was for other than peeing out of.

And let's not forget Abby. Willing to ride a dildo she named daddy, take naked showers with you, etc. but no sex. Thats wrong for some reason? Nothing is within continuity

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I was enjoying this game until the last update. It seems to me that somebody new is doing the writing. I say this because the MC is now a total PUSSY! He wasn't this bad before. Yeah, I get the MC may need to have some reservations but this isn't getting it. I sure hope it gets a workover. If it doesn't I will drop this game. I'm just saying, not griping, and not going to say anything else about it. I'll fade away. But I feel the dev needed the feedback. GL / Have fun.
Unfortunately, dev doesn't read this forum so that this feedback will not reach him.

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
No. And there are more problems with the behavior. This is a player driven VN, not a book. Now, with this said, a bigger problem that is quite frequent in VN, and even more so if they are of amateur nature, is the conflict of the player base with the decision of the MC. We can agree that this is primarily harem incest, fairly vanilla with a male driven MC, right? Then a lot of the thoughts and decisions that are forced into the MC clash in conflict with how the player base wants to play these types of games or how the MC should react.
The way he reacts is not a big problem if he does it once, but he has reacted this way gazillions of times and is so whinny it hurts. Other than the MC, i really like the game. But i would definitely not agree that he is realistic, and even more important, realistic equals good.
This person is showing intelligence and common sense whilst being diplomatic.....are you an alien?

Last edited:
Reactions: WeilBaum

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Single Again Ch 1 v1.24.1 with Zoey Raven Walkthrough mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen

Android Special Instructions:
Install the apk.
Alternative persistent saves/log location!
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/single.again/game folder.
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.

Note: The archive.rpa WILL be used for future updates so if you keep it, next update will be small.

RPA File:
(not needed if you still have it from last time)
Mega
1.24.1 APK:
Mega
Updated my Android port to v1.24.1

• Love
Reactions: Cickic

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Nice update i can not wait until nessa is droping rule 2 :devilish: , i was happy as she dit say after the talk i drop rule 1 and 2 i am like fuck yes finally but beth is against it :cry:.The final sex with dedrop was hell nice to. I hope realy for more scenes with dedrop or beccy and of curse are scene with nessa and beth together and the mc FFM

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Finally got to play this game that was on the backlog since day one. and by sheer luck, the new update got released the day I finished the previous one :D
First, I'm surprised it's now at a 3.5 stars rating. It's about as good as many others that are rated at 4.5. Though it needs sound and music to really deserve a 4.5. some of the scenes would really transcend with a good song.
the writing is really good. some is not as believable because of the situation. but the characters all feel different, and they all influence each other.
but the dev really needs to run the text through some kind of spelling and grammar correction app. all the basic errors with "your, you're, were, we're, its, it's, to, too" make my eye bleed each time. they also need to stop calling it "supper" :D it's killing the mood!

I was not a fan of the style of the models, but it grew on me as the story progresses, and the render quality kept on increasing so it helps a lot. the most noticeable is Beth. the environments are basic for Daz, but have enough details and props to get a pass.

I saw a few comments here about the MC being disliked. the issue might be that it is in first person perspective, and his name is customizable. that makes it seem like the dev want players to identify with the MC, but at the same time, they clearly state at the start of the game that it's story focused, already hinting that the progress and choices won't align with what the players want and are used to. it creates a disconnect that breaks immersion too strongly, as well as the suspension of disbelief.
But if we distance ourselves from the MC a bit and treat him as another character from the story, then he is not that bad. Clearly, he is far from the alpha male type. He is surrounded by strong females that have carried him for his whole life and fought for his attention. Since childhood, he was shy and lacked confidence, but he makes up for it by being kind, caring, loving and good. He has always gone with the flow without being able to push back. The fact that he got with Shannon first is proof enough. Jess taught him a ton about women and himself, she boosted his confidence so losing her made a big dent in it. Shannon and Crystal also taught him a lot, even if much less than Jess. But even now, in his midlife, he gets taught and pushed around by the strong females around him. Basically, he is a good guy with a big dick that can't say no (both the dick and the guy :D).

That leads me to think that the actual main character is not the MC himself, he is just the bait, and the real MC is Becca. she is building her harem around her lover. Just like Heidi in another game that ended recently, except in this one, MC doesn't have a choice at all. the harem will get built and he will participate whether he (or the player) wants it or not. Becca is the most complex character in the story, to me. She still has a huge amount of layers to unravel. The main one being the identity of her bio father. There are many hints and clues that point towards MC being her real father. She constantly says "Lilly's dad" "her dad" when referring to Trevor, she is very specific about never calling him her own dad. I think she only slipped once and it was probably to make a point, during lilith's side story. Then there is a timeline. She is 23, her birthday is march 15th. MC and Shannon broke up in June 24 years before the story began. June being 9 month before march, that would be when she was conceived... So either MC knocked up Shannon before she left, or She cheated on him. Both reasons are classic tropes for not contacting the MC and not telling him about the pregnancy. Chances are higher that Shannon didn't cheat then. Being how she is, Becca most likely knows. We don't know if she thought Trevor was her father before. but even if she did, the fact that she found out she now had her real father back would certainly and he was not that asshole, it would clearly help lessen the trauma of being abandoned. Now, did she figure out MC's identity to her before or after she fell in love with him? we will never know until she says it herself in the game. Did she feel an instant connection to him because of their blood ? which turned her into a daddy's girl, which she mistook for actual love ? we don't know either.
the most interesting thing for me in that hypothesis is that MC never corrects her when she says "lilly's dad" or "her dad" when referring to Trevor, but he still says "your dad" or "your father" when he himself talks about him. Does MC know that Trevor isn't Becca's real father ? does his subconscious understand that he might be her real dad ?

I found an inconsistency, though, in the timeline. MC is 39 now, his birthday in coming in a month and a half at the start of the game. but the flashback of him moving next to Jess is 25 years before. which means he should be 15 (as the flashback is at the end of may), but he says he moved when he was 16. so either the dev made a mistake with MC's age, or the flashback "25 years ago" is an approximate and could be 23 or 24 instead. but then Becca could not be 23 years old...

When Jess came to meet MC, she was probably already attracted to him, and began to flirt right away. She most likely didn't want to make the same mistake with him as she did with the asshole that took her first time, so she took it slow and began by being friends with MC and getting to know him better. She probably was in love with him quickly after that, and everyone around him knew it, except our super dense MC. We don't know how she reacted to him getting with Shannon instead. But it seemed she stayed single while they grew up together. Then why would she go and start dating some random guy in college instead of confessing? at least she should have confessed before dating that guy. so she could get some kind of closure. dating a guy while still in love with another is certainly not healthy, nor fair to that new guy.

but then, the big question: why didn't Jess want a kid with MC after they got together? after all these years longing for him, she made a big mistake, but it brought them together. now there is no doubt that she would want to "correct" that mistake by having another kid with him. it might not be reasonable financially, but she didn't seem like the type to think like that.

Beth and Nessa seemed more like quick side chick that the dev introduced to get some early lewd scenes and keep patrons horny and happy. But now they took on a bigger role, and it feels like they will join the family sooner or later. The upcoming vacations might be a big turning point for them. Now that Beth feels guilty that Nessa could feel left out and neglected, the potential foursome is already strongly hinted at and approaching really fast. But a truly caring MC could be suggesting something else before that. He is already part of their relationship. even if Nessa is not interested in men, "mechanical" sex still works for her, raw "mechanical" pleasure can still be induced (with toys for example). MC could suggest a way to reinforce and strengthen their bond. MC could take Nessa's virginity, but if he never appears in her field of view and they never make eye contact, while Beth fills her field of view instead, and stimulates Nessa's erogenous spots, kissing and looking deep into her wife's eyes, it could create an illusion or feeling that Beth is taking Nessa's virginity instead, and thus deepening their bond and feelings that much. Then Beth might feel secure enough in their relationship to begin sharing Nessa too. if Becca is there to watch it all happen, she could join in to seal it all :D They all know Becca is fiercely loyal to MC, so there is very little risk. That could be the start of Beth and Nessa joining the family in time. they could both enjoy all the members, in a safe place, without any risk of Beth's reputation being damaged for when she takes over the company.

Abby is setup as the slow burn character of the story, and the dev uses her immaturity to justify it. But honestly, with how she acts, she seems like she actually understands her own feelings quite a bit but is still held back by the taboo of it, and the fear that it will make her dad leave her. is she trying to behave like his wife and replace her mom by his side ?
either way, she will find out about the DPG. there is no point in hiding it. she wouldn't leave her dad because he suddenly has girlfriends. though she will be jealous that she was excluded and that she no longer is the closest to her dad, especially as she is in love with him too. will she regret being with Lilly then? the obvious course of action will be to get into the DPG and share Lilly, share her dad, and being shared herself. it is a harem game, after all. but it also makes sense intrinsically for the character. it would be her ideal place. among her sisters, everyone happy, with her dad and "husband", as a loving family. the more people happy around her, the more happy she is. after coming to terms with her jealousy, she might even join Becca's schemes into pulling more girls for MC to fuck :D

Finally, the game executable still has "CH1" in it. does it mean we are still in chapter one of the whole story after all the updates ? :D does the dev has that much more story to tell with these characters ?

DragonPhoenix

Nov 30, 2018
I have been enjoying each release, loving some Mei and Abby content towards their relational climax, but this latest chapter starts somehow like it seems from a different story line. I feel like the author has been purposely leading us on and now decided its time to start setting the end storyline character stories. for me that's a real deal breaker to have the story change so much so suddenly and for the first time since this game was released, I have lost the urge to play it through. I might go back and finish or I might totally give up on this now that the whole story is different. I see lots of moral and real life debates but guys to me this is just a game, its an escape from reality.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
The dad is such a wimp. I don't know if this opinion is popular but what I like the most in this game is the intimate scene between Abby and dad, but it's like we play a Reverse VN.

Usually it the MC role to talk someone into do something with them. For example: the sleep together scene. Usually it's us that has to talk to someone, pick the right choices to persuade someone to sleep in the same bed with us. This game made Abby talk to the dad to get him to sleep with her. What's up with that? Of course I'm going to say yes.

Sometimes you didn't even have a choice. Like when Abby offer to shower with him, the dad was like "NoOooO, we shouldn't". STFU. Where is my choice to say "Yes, let's shower together." I understand if the NPC refuse or not ready but me? I always say yes.
it's because you want to identify as the MC when you play a game. but in this game, the MC is not the player. the player doesn't even choose the main LI. you just want to make those choices because you're horny :D the MC makes those choices because he is their dad. it's not being a wimp. Resisting a young super hot girl that throws herself at you and walking away takes a massive amount of willpower and moral values. it is a test of character.

What I find interesting is that Lilly vetoes Becca's friend that she (Becca) wants to hook up with Frank but not her former coworker. But well, it could just be that she either doesn't want to think about it or it's just a no-brainer that everyone involved understands without it having to be brought up.
Lilly knows that Becca would never set that up, and that MC would never go for someone that hurt their family.

It isn't really though is it? It's on the cusp of being a kinetic novel in reality. People/you can either accept that...or move on as it isn't your thing.

No it isn't. Look, I'll say it straight, even if gets me a thread ban. If all the fucking alpha male (lol) whining idiots in this thread think they would react the opposite of Frank (if presented with all the same options) and fuck their girls without thought, they are either:

a) fucking deluded or
b) liars, or
c) not even old enough to vote.
yeah, they seem like they never had feelings for girls, never cared for one, and most likely never had any daughters.
the huge moral dilemma would give any decent person pause, without having to mention the social and legal consequences that the game keeps hammering.
there are already tons of games with alpha males that fucks anything in sight without consequences, why feel the need to turn every game into that generic BS ? :D it's easy to pick up literally any other game if this one doesn't suit one's tastes.

Nope. As an adult with female family members (not daughters) I get the POV of Frank. It should be very disturbing to have the hots for a girl you have raised since the crib, and that you see as a daughter. I also respect that if she is curious and experiments with her step-sis, Frank accepts it and doesn´t go all drama king (even If, IRL most sane adults would have a sit down heart-to-heart with both girls at this point).

That´s why, since Frank has been somewhat "realistic" (if we lower the bar on the realistic a bit) it is irritating that he pushes his daughter, the one he has raised, into a proper incestual lesbian relationship to cope with his demons. To reiterate, in my case the relationship is not the problem. It is the pushing.

The problem is that The father of a girl, knowing that she is not sure, listening to her doubts presents a quasi-ultimatum (either break with her now or go formal now) and forces Abby on one of two paths, and at the same time he uses his position of trust (she is his loving daughter and listens to him) to present the path he likes as more favorable, in practice skipping her choice and forcing her into what he believes is better (practically coercing her) for HIS OWN DESIRES. Not to make her happy, not to clear the air between his two daughters, not because it is the right thing to do; it is because he wants abby to stay "his girl" (IE no other d**k for her).

If you tell me that THIS is sane behavior, instead of listening to her doubts, guiding her and ultimately, leaving the choice to her with no bias. Or being upfront with his bias ("In my opinion, you should...... but it is your choice") then you are the deluded liar.
in that dinner scene, I didn't feel like he pushed her one way or the other. in all previous updates, he always says "up to you" "it's your choice" with some advice sprinkled in. in this scene, he doesn't say it, but he implies it a lot. he seemed lke he wanted to hammer home the point that there is a turning point. he didn't set a deadline for her choice, just that she had to think about it very seriously, and sort out her feelings with honesty. it's her that made her choice too quickly.
and then, because she decided so fast, MC began to doubt himself and second guess what he told her, and feeling guilt that he might have said all that for himself with how things turned out and how he feels about her. but taking the dinner scene in a vacuum, he did speak to her as a father to both girls. it's afterwards that all the other factors rushed in in his head. telling himself that it might be because of a conflict of interest. it's kind of healthy that he can recognize that. he can still hold himself back from acting on his feelings and lust for Abby.

all in all, he is already corrupted by his daughters too. it's all about how he struggles, and comes to terms with it :D

For me it's not even about them wanting the mc's dick all the time. It's just that compared to Becca, Lily and Meiko, all the Abby scenes feel like filler. There is no clear goal, like you have with the other girls. At this point I am not even sure if Abby is supposed to become part of the harem.
she will be part of the harem, and she will be the anal queen. it's basically a done deal. all her scenes actually show a little progress. sometimes, it's very subtle, other times it's in your face obvious. each time the boundaries are pushed and the goal posts are moved.

This is a legacy of a short lived attempt by the dev to split the title as the file size was growing as happened with DMD, DiT and a number of other titles here. It got dropped very quickly and now everything is kept within the same files/folders.
Thanks for clarifying that :)

Reactions: notBatman747

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I have been enjoying each release, loving some Mei and Abby content towards their relational climax, but this latest chapter starts somehow like it seems from a different story line. I feel like the author has been purposely leading us on and now decided its time to start setting the end storyline character stories. for me that's a real deal breaker to have the story change so much so suddenly and for the first time since this game was released, I have lost the urge to play it through. I might go back and finish or I might totally give up on this now that the whole story is different. I see lots of moral and real life debates but guys to me this is just a game, its an escape from reality.
what do you mean by "a different story line" ? how do you feel the "whole story is different" ?
i played the whole thing through and the latest update didn't seem to deviate from the overall story and themes. it's actually on track, to me.
the only thing that felt a bit forced or like a shortcut was how easily Lilly accepts that continuing with MC is not cheating with her new girlfriend? maybe having a dick inside her warped her moral compass in that moment and that will change in the coming days? even more when they are caught and Abby needs time alone to process it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think its crazy that Abigail was set up to be the main female character at the start and she just has no scenes, our character will probably have slept with half the country before she gets any actual content
I consider that pretty bog standard. The main objective of a game, the main problem in a movie or book is usually the last to be solved, because that would end the main narrative. So yeah, while there are exceptions, in harem games with a clearly designated main LI I actually do expect her to "fall" last, or at least a decent way down the line, not first at all. Granted, there are exceptions, and not every game has to follow the same formula, but I don't consider this "crazy" at all, more "formulaic", if you will.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Zoey Raven In regards to the walkthrough, does selecting the green option simply result in more scenes?
For example, personally, I'm not interested in lesbian with strap-ons, so is there anything bad with selecting the "Uhhh, I don't wanna know about it" option?

3.90 star(s) 202 Votes