RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
I couldn't finish the update. The same boring ass situation with the same boring ass talking and the same boring ass MC internal cuck monologue. I guess i will just press skip just to see the sex scenes because the rest is not worthy.

I was expecting more about this since i was waiting to play this game until get enough updates. 4 fucking years and the dev is still milking this shit with minimal character development.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Out of curiosity how much does your character develop and change over the course of a month because thats how long the story has been going 'in universe' as it were.
Stopping being a bitch and doubting about his own feelings and desires is pretty much a good character development that could fit in less than one (in game) month. But nooo, he needed a ghost in the cemetery to tell him what he actually wants because MC is a bitch and can't think for himself lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iam8Bit

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Glad to see I'm not the only one getting a "This is turning into BS" Vibe.

Personally, I am of the opinion that sexual relations with people outside of the Harem, is Cheating/NTR/Cucking (use whatever term you want). I don't care that it's two girls, gender isn't important.

If the fucking around its between harem members, thats one thing, but outside of the Harem isn't something I enjoy playing/reading (and yes, I know that Abby will eventually be drawn into the Harem, It doesn't matter as she isn't a part of it right now).

Still, I probably should have expected this from this Dev given that;

- Game starts with NTR, which while not my favorite plot devices, or in any way original, I can at least understand it as a jumping off point.

&

- Dev makes a whole NTR arc to the game, but dodges the Tag by putting that CANON chapter of the story in a separate download.

Sadly, this latest update is kind of a final stray for me.

I've gone from $upporting this game (until the Lillith NTR chapter),
To just playing it every couple of updates,
To probably just ignoring it from now on.

The Dev can and should make whatever game they want. While I think this is very well written, I don't enjoy the direction that writing is going.

I can just imagine an update where Frank (MC) sits back and watches the girls have some kind of gangbang/strapon orgy, while he sips a cafe, and has an existential crisis, pondering if it's ok for him to enjoy it.

Again if that's the direction that the Dev wants to go, all the power to them.

But I for one am done following.

\Drunk rant over\
I couldn't finish the update. The same boring ass situation with the same boring ass talking and the same boring ass MC internal cuck monologue. I guess i will just press skip just to see the sex scenes because the rest is not worthy.

I was expecting more about this since i was waiting to play this game until get enough updates. 4 fucking years and the dev is still milking this shit with minimal character development.
ryan.gif

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Stopping being a bitch and doubting about his own feelings and desires is pretty much a good character development that could fit in less than one (in game) month. But nooo, he needed a ghost in the cemetery to tell him what he actually wants because MC is a bitch and can't think for himself lol
Well, multiple people, myself included, would argue that the amount of reservations needing to be overcome would easily justify way more than a month. You have seen the girls as something else entirely for the best part of two decades after all. And I would also certainly argue that there is character development going on, just not at the pace you expect.

Now, while games don't have to be realistic in every respect, and of course everybody is entitled to their own preferences, I know of people who need to adjust for years to accept the concept that a game is not going the way they expected, and are still bitching around with the same dialogue as years ago, so I would cut Frank some slack - he has more on his plate than just the dialogue in a game, and did only have a fraction of the time.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
i do think the crux is that he is already in a relationship whit 2 of his 3 step-daughters
Lily and Becca kinda did force themselves onto the MC and Abby was the mc's step-daughter for longer so it is understandable that he's a bit more hesitant on Abby.

then again Abby is jessica's daughter the women who he loved and she's starting to resemble her more and more, she was the women he loved so you'd expect the boundary's to start disappearing faster.

Most people don't have a issue whit the fact that the MC struggle's whit the idea off being whit abby but that it is dragging on and on whilst hes ignoring that hes already doing the same thing whit Lily and Becca.

All in all it seems that the MC only needs a excuse to get over himself ,Lily and Becca's aggressive approach made him crumble fast
The same can be said for the Rape play thing whit becca,the mc was against the idea but now that Mei said its her "punishment" hes all for it....

the Abby x MC is just a carrot on a stick on the MC(the player) is the donkey
We'll probably see a other scene like at the graveyard before they progress in their relationship( light shining on Abby whilst the rest is covered in shadows like some divine sign)

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Just like the people who keep commenting about it despite thinking it's shit?

Possibly...
1. I can say what I want, thank you very much. You could have ignored my comment if you wanted too.

2. Also as a person who use to play this game, I never commented here I believe till now. I usely enjoy the shit storm of entertainment every update tho! A good read every time. Ahh one of the best threads on here. :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
good to see people finally having a breaking point tho finally. It's about time.

either way don't take my comment so seriously, no need to go white knight mode on your precious game like you been doing to multiple people's comments telling them what they should do or not.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Glad to see I'm not the only one getting a "This is turning into BS" Vibe.

Personally, I am of the opinion that sexual relations with people outside of the Harem, is Cheating/NTR/Cucking (use whatever term you want). I don't care that it's two girls, gender isn't important.

If the fucking around its between harem members, thats one thing, but outside of the Harem isn't something I enjoy playing/reading (and yes, I know that Abby will eventually be drawn into the Harem, It doesn't matter as she isn't a part of it right now).

Still, I probably should have expected this from this Dev given that;

- Game starts with NTR, which while not my favorite plot devices, or in any way original, I can at least understand it as a jumping off point.

&

- Dev makes a whole NTR arc to the game, but dodges the Tag by putting that CANON chapter of the story in a separate download.

Sadly, this latest update is kind of a final stray for me.

I've gone from $upporting this game (until the Lillith NTR chapter),
To just playing it every couple of updates,
To probably just ignoring it from now on.

The Dev can and should make whatever game they want. While I think this is very well written, I don't enjoy the direction that writing is going.

I can just imagine an update where Frank (MC) sits back and watches the girls have some kind of gangbang/strapon orgy, while he sips a cafe, and has an existential crisis, pondering if it's ok for him to enjoy it.

Again if that's the direction that the Dev wants to go, all the power to them.

But I for one am done following.

\Drunk rant over\
I agree completely...
Oh... it happens, thankfully it's not canon....YET, but there was a Halloween/holiday special 'What-if?' game where not only is there full-blown NTR (the P-in-V kind), but there is also said lesbian strap on orgy as Lilly and Becca dp Abby.
Wish I could unsee that. :poop:

I don't have a problem with Nessa and Beth, other than I wish Nessa was also bi/bi-curious and not a gold star lesbian. I also tried to avoid having sex with Beth for as long as possible, but it seems like my choices mean nothing because it's clear the dev not only belongs in the "girl x girl = so hawt" camp but that it's also canon to have a sexual relationship with Beth. The more I ignored her, the more the dialogue was written to act as if I was having sex with her. This is a convenient setup as a way for our neurotic, hypocrite, know-it-all with a magic D, Frank, to give said lesbian couple the baby they so badly need.

But, I digress... I think it's clear that all the 'main LIs' will someday be in a poly-relationship with Frank, I disagree it's a harem unless you mean it is Lilly's harem and Lilly is the actual MC all along. While I accepted the sisters-with-benefits relationship, I was fine with it staying that way until Lilly finally got over her possessiveness of Abby and Abby joined Frank's harem. I was even elated when Abby turned down Lilly's first love confession, as it meant Lilly could devote herself being Frank's girlfriend.

With Frank pushing and pushing them to be together, while simultaneously feeling sick with jealousy and guilt over lusting over Abby and not wanting to see/hear/know about them having sex, it's pretty hypocritical of Lilly wanting to keep her secret relationship with Frank while now just starting a new, official relationship with Abby as her girlfriend. A lie out of omission is still cheating, even if we all know eventually Abby will find out, forgive them both, and then join the 'harem.'

My last issue with the direction of this story is by making Lilly and Abby a couple, you take away the whole idea of this being Frank's harem if we have not 1, but 2 lesbian couples/relationships. Frank is not at the top or center of any so-called harem, and is instead given permission to 'share' one of the girls from both couples while the other is off limits... and yes, I know obviously Abby will be allowed to have sex with him too but that is obviously not happening any time soon. When you have 2 established couples having sex with other people... that is sharing/swinging and not a harem.
/rant.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
then again Abby is jessica's daughter the women who he loved and she's starting to resemble her more and more, she was the women he loved so you'd expect the boundary's to start disappearing faster.
Maybe. But not necessarily. It may also increase the creep factor in multiple ways - also not necessarily - by (a) making her not a love interest for herself but as a substitute for her mother, and (b) a dead mother at that.

I didn't know people are forbidden to speak their opinions in this forum now, it's a new thing?
You are free to voice your opinion. And as far as I can see nobody claimed otherwise. But others are free to point out that they find your opinion unjustified as well. If you want a right to complain, you have to accept the right of others to complain about your complaining.

ChocoVanilla

Jul 14, 2021
Right, it says "how" the story progresses.
It doesn't say what that progression is, or why, nor does it say to what extent that how applies.
I can get from point A to point C by driving, taking a train, or walking. All of them get me there it's just how that changes.

Got the feeling a couple chapters ago that the author had an idea of how the story would start and finish in mind when they started writing. Each of the chapters since then has simply been filling in the journey between.

Sit back and enjoy the ride, or read something else.
Then they should add "kinetic novel" tag, and get rid of the choices then if they don't matter.

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
Then they should add "kinetic novel" tag, and get rid of the choices then if they don't matter.
That would be great.
Even the resort vs cabin choice could be absorbed, and they could go to both at different times.
Would make it easier for people to sit back and just enjoy the story. Sounds like a good solution.

Thanks for the idea; it's a pity the author doesn't come to this forum.
Not that it would make a huge difference anyway, since the choices are pretty minimal as is, and if you're paying attention the "right" choice is mostly obvious.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Thanks for the idea; it's a pity the author doesn't come to this forum.
Not that it would make a huge difference anyway, since the choices are pretty minimal as is, and if you're paying attention the "right" choice is mostly obvious.
I can only report what I have noticed, but: Even devs who are generally more positive about new updates have now clearly withdrawn. As an example, I mean that Caribdis used to interact with people here from time to time, whereas nowadays the highest of feelings is that he occasionally responds to comments with reactions. Devs who openly interact with people here have become significantly fewer and even those who still do are doing it much less.

Reactions: Maviarab

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I can only report what I have noticed, but: Even devs who are generally more positive about new updates have now clearly withdrawn. As an example, I mean that Caribdis used to interact with people here from time to time, whereas nowadays the highest of feelings is that he occasionally responds to comments with reactions. Devs who openly interact with people here have become significantly fewer and even those who still do are doing it much less.
well as a AVN grown in popularity so will the people that interact/post on the forum , at some point the dev will have to at least limit interacting or it will take away development time.

Caibdis is still interacting whit his fans but its mainly on his discord ,where hes pretty active i'd say
Also its not a good thing for every dev to be proactively interacting whit as it might actually have a negative effect

Example being that a month or two back there was a leak for a VN and a Compressor posted the compressed who then got flak for being "responsible" for the leak...
clearly its a dev who is against the piracy side off f95 but blaming a compressor was just wrong ,more venting his anger then anything else

in the end there are tons off devs active in their threads looking for feedback ,explaining lore etc.
For the most part i've only seen it have positive effects whit a few outliners where they can't handle some feedback because its written bluntly

3.90 star(s) 202 Votes