Demiurg

Jun 8, 2018
The judge, the women in the bar, girls in school etc.

The guy the mom slept with (dad), the shop owner, the cafe guy, the painter etc.
All the 'available' girls :)

LE:

I don't want to get into polemics.Everybody can like and dislike whatever they want. And you can enjoy a game without read others comments

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It isn't really though is it? It's on the cusp of being a kinetic novel in reality. People/you can either accept that...or move on as it isn't your thing.

No it isn't. Look, I'll say it straight, even if gets me a thread ban. If all the fucking alpha male (lol) whining idiots in this thread think they would react the opposite of Frank (if presented with all the same options) and fuck their girls without thought, they are either:

a) fucking deluded or
b) liars, or
c) not even old enough to vote.
My guess is "b" is the lowest number of these (if we mean "liars" on this specific occasion). "a" will probably win by a landslide, though a certain amount of "c" is to be expected.

All the 'available' girls :)
Well, what's the definition of available here? It reads a bit like "MC can have sex with 90% of the available girls", but my first definition of "available" would make that a whopping 100% even.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Also, to add:

As for all the idiots wining about Frank, he's actually possibly the most realistic MC of any VN I've played (600+) when you're not projecting that you're some alpha male who can bed anyone without consequence because your a testosterone-filled Greek God.
just try to put yourself in his place... girls that for like a decade were your daughters are into you sexually. Or a girl half your age. Or a girl you raised from birth. No biggie, right, just go ahead and fuck them, easy-peasy. Of course a normal person would be conflicted as fuck. It's a more realistic reaction to the situation than most incest games.
Also at this point it's mostly just pointless whining, other than Abby he got them all, so what's the issue here?

Demiurg

Jun 8, 2018
My guess is "b" is the lowest number of these (if we mean "liars" on this specific occasion). "a" will probably win by a landslide, though a certain amount of "c" is to be expected.

Well, what's the definition of available here? It reads a bit like "MC can have sex with 90% of the available girls", but my first definition of "available" would make that a whopping 100% even.
Developer decide which girls are available (nobody fuck the women listed by you)

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I'll post my impressions when I've finished the update. I only recently finished the last update and found the content rather irrelevant, apart from Mei moving into the apartment that will be Lilly and Becca's home for the coming year.

Which is probably still relevant: I'm more convinced than ever that Abby is going to catch Lilly and Frank. Lilly is as subtle as a sledgehammer hitting a massive gong.

What I find interesting is that Lilly vetoes Becca's friend that she (Becca) wants to hook up with Frank but not her former coworker. But well, it could just be that she either doesn't want to think about it or it's just a no-brainer that everyone involved understands without it having to be brought up.

Other than that, I think CNG shouldn't go overboard with the LIs and one-off stories. I think ladies like the judge's daughter or the woman Frank meets at the gym with her brother would be more fitting for a spin-off set in the same universe/house. That wouldn't take too much focus away from the primary ladies and would have the advantage of already having characters for another story.
So the same scenario Abby had with Frank when they got caught that morning, but in reverse. That could cause a big division between Lily and her (and one even Becca will have trouble helping Frank solve). I'd find having stories for Darla and Tanya (the judge's daughter and the gym girl) interesting since Lily already had one from her POV. Madison could be another option. And the same goes for Beth and Vanessa as well.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I could actually see it happening, except in this scenario Abby is faking outrage to make Frank and Lilly guilt tripped. With Darla and Tanya, I was actually thinking of a VN that takes place outside of Single Again but within the same universe. The stories about Lilly, Abby, and Becca are supposed to show us their world of thoughts and things that Frank can't know. I don't know if Madison could work in a spin-off like this, I think she's already too connected to Frank. Beth and Vanessa I think as well, but you could give all three of them cameos to emphasize the connection between X and Single Again.

jffgvz

Jun 29, 2018
It isn't really though is it? It's on the cusp of being a kinetic novel in reality. People/you can either accept that...or move on as it isn't your thing.

No it isn't. Look, I'll say it straight, even if gets me a thread ban. If all the fucking alpha male (lol) whining idiots in this thread think they would react the opposite of Frank (if presented with all the same options) and fuck their girls without thought, they are either:

a) fucking deluded or
b) liars, or
c) not even old enough to vote.

Nope. As an adult with female family members (not daughters) I get the POV of Frank. It should be very disturbing to have the hots for a girl you have raised since the crib, and that you see as a daughter. I also respect that if she is curious and experiments with her step-sis, Frank accepts it and doesn´t go all drama king (even If, IRL most sane adults would have a sit down heart-to-heart with both girls at this point).

That´s why, since Frank has been somewhat "realistic" (if we lower the bar on the realistic a bit) it is irritating that he pushes his daughter, the one he has raised, into a proper incestual lesbian relationship to cope with his demons. To reiterate, in my case the relationship is not the problem. It is the pushing.

The problem is that The father of a girl, knowing that she is not sure, listening to her doubts presents a quasi-ultimatum (either break with her now or go formal now) and forces Abby on one of two paths, and at the same time he uses his position of trust (she is his loving daughter and listens to him) to present the path he likes as more favorable, in practice skipping her choice and forcing her into what he believes is better (practically coercing her) for HIS OWN DESIRES. Not to make her happy, not to clear the air between his two daughters, not because it is the right thing to do; it is because he wants abby to stay "his girl" (IE no other d**k for her).

If you tell me that THIS is sane behavior, instead of listening to her doubts, guiding her and ultimately, leaving the choice to her with no bias. Or being upfront with his bias ("In my opinion, you should...... but it is your choice") then you are the deluded liar.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
just try to put yourself in his place... girls that for like a decade were your daughters are into you sexually. Or a girl half your age. Or a girl you raised from birth.
Let's start earlier - if you don't have any kids yourself, ask people who have. Parents already have a hard time accepting that their little boy or girl is grown up, able to decide stuff themselves, in no need of major protection, all that, even before we talk about sex, let alone sex with daddy. We are watching a space of a couple of weeks here, in real life real people take months to accept less changing conditions.

Developer decide which girls are available (nobody fuck the women listed by you)
(That list you are referring to wasn't mine) I don't get your point at all. You are mentioning that MC fucks "90% of everything that moves", when given counter examples you go to "who the dev decides you can fuck" - and that does not make sense. Of course you can fuck 100% of everything the dev decides. Even in a game where everybody hates MC but one girl, you will get 100%. The point being made was, there are people within the story who are not into MC.

Reactions: Elduriel

Demiurg

Jun 8, 2018
Let's start earlier - if you don't have any kids yourself, ask people who have. Parents already have a hard time accepting that their little boy or girl is grown up, able to decide stuff themselves, in no need of major protection, all that, even before we talk about sex, let alone sex with daddy. We are watching a space of a couple of weeks here, in real life real people take months to accept less changing conditions.

(That list you are referring to wasn't mine) I don't get your point at all. You are mentioning that MC fucks "90% of everything that moves", when given counter examples you go to "who the dev decides you can fuck" - and that does not make sense. Of course you can fuck 100% of everything the dev decides. Even in a game where everybody hates MC but one girl, you will get 100%. The point being made was, there are people within the story who are not into MC.
But if the developer wants to be he can make it. He make a lesbo, bi for MC. No girls has a fucking boyfriend.

Last edited:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
But if the developer wants to be he can make it. He make a lesbo, bi for MC.
In fact, it was established quite early on that she has always been bi, just in a lesbian marriage. It would be different if Vanessa suddenly started doing something with Frank, which would ruin her character for me personally-

Reactions: WeilBaum

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well, I for my part really hope Abby will be part of the harem and I think the story already goes in that direction. (Except for what Lily wants but I think Abby will take care of her)

Still, I don't want to rush the author or anything, the game is kinda slow-burn and I think it's fine that way.
IMO this is easily one of the best active VNs on here atm.
In any other game I think a character like Abby would probably be one of my favorites. I just feel like the mc's constant inner monologues about how he kind of wants her but he feels like he shouldn't, after a while just makes the whole thing annoying for the player, or at least it does for me. Especially with how much things have progressed with the other girls.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In any other game I think a character like Abby would probably be one of my favorites. I just feel like the mc's constant inner monologues about how he kind of wants her but he feels like he shouldn't, after a while just makes the whole thing annoying for the player, or at least it does for me. Especially with how much things have progressed with the other girls.
well becky and lil want mc's dick near all the time.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
well becky and lil want mc's dick near all the time.
For me it's not even about them wanting the mc's dick all the time. It's just that compared to Becca, Lily and Meiko, all the Abby scenes feel like filler. There is no clear goal, like you have with the other girls. At this point I am not even sure if Abby is supposed to become part of the harem.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For me it's not even about them wanting the mc's dick all the time. It's just that compared to Becca, Lily and Meiko, all the Abby scenes feel like filler. There is no clear goal, like you have with the other girls. At this point I am not even sure if Abby is supposed to become part of the harem.
It could be true but somehow I think later in the game they will get together.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.90 star(s) 202 Votes