Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I was already about done with Frank AND Lilly's shit but from I've read on here I think I'll be skipping this update...and perhaps all the ones after that.
In short fuck this AVN but not literally because you don't wanna pick up whatever STD's the cast is passing around.
flipping-off.gif

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Unless I'm misremembering it, that was just her in the bathroom by herself. Not getting it from someone else, even if it's via strap-on. Sure it's not really the cherry so to speak, but it's still the act with someone else first before the MC. Which I can see why people are mad about it.
Abby said it was for her to use on Lil - no mention was made of Abs catching.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I can see why people would prefer it otherwise. I cannot see the drama though, especially from people complaining about MC being too whiny. It is a story that didn't go quite as you imagined - well, that happens. Books, movies, games. Can be sad or a bit angry, but for crying out loud there is no need to be crying out loud.
People have been crying out loud about stories (in all forms) and everything else since the start of humanity. It ain't going anywhere.

jffgvz

Jun 29, 2018
I will give this a couple more updates.... but Frank really is sinking this game down. His 3 teenage daughters have more balls and are more assertive than him. It´s too much, for too long of a time. I don´t know if the author will ever read this, or If he cares but he is about to lose a sizable chunk of audience over his creative choices.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So yeah, after playing this game for years, it's reached the point to where it's just going in non stop circles and mc is back to how things were before each girl he ended up with. Worse is that it feels like the dev is trying to move away from the whole mc/abby romantic relationship, the one that I feel damn near EVERYONE has been waiting for and yet instead of trying to actually move forward with that, trips 10 steps back.

I feel like there's no more story left to tell and that now the dev is just throwing crap at the wall to try and prolong finishing a game that no longer has any story left to tell. At this stage, it's time for the dev to finish up and start something new.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
yeah thanks to the comments here, i dont dl the updates anymore seems like i predictet that the whiny mc will ruin everything and the drama isnt going anywhere ....so after months of waiting for this update...no playing further....i hope the dev is happy with how it works out for him but i´m out like the most

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Not a bad update. I can see the dad telling Abby she needs to decide if shes gonna be with Lil or end the relationship and of course Abby does love Lil in her own way. It's just Abby wants her dad and thinks her being in a relationship with Lil might cause a problem with her not being with her dad whom she wants most of all. At least that's how I'm perceiving it.

Frank needs to be a little more assertive though, it's like the girls are the ones instigating everything. yeah he has his rules not to do things when Abby is around but thats gonna be almost 90% of the time.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well short information break here:
  • The dev is not active here - nothing shows that he is
  • Dev don't really lose his paying supporters 1719043267714.png
  • More or less complains here doesn't mean that he will have more or less paying supporters
  • He has around 1000 supporters, here around a two douzen compling so
  • The game has a 3.5 star rating and it is even between good and bad ratings, even new ones
  • Nothing really has change with the MC or the setip of the game since the beginning (No Abby sex with the MC, MC second guissing a lot, ...)
So, see you all after the next update for the same cast of play, I assume.:p

Last edited:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
  • Dev don't really lose his paying supporters View attachment 3759027
  • More or less complains her doesn't mean that he will have more or less paying supporters
  • The game has a 3.5 star rating and it is even between good and bad ratings, even new ones
  • Nothing really has change with the MC or the setip of the game since the beginning (No Abby sex with the MC, MC second guissing a lot, ...)
racoon-wiggle.gif

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
  • More or less complains her doesn't mean that he will have more or less paying supporters
The problem is that MC hypocrisy went off the charts this episode with the talk to Abigail about Lily. It doesn't help that MC is so whinny and, pardon me, such a sissy beta boy cuck, given how he is an adult man with experience and the way he acts, reacts, and especially his thoughts!!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Single Again v1.24.1.

Main App:
Mandatory Package(s):
  • - Assets
  • - Assets
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the assets pack to the folder /RenPy/org.single.again.the66/game on Android 11 and newer or to the folder /Android/data/org.single.again.the66/files/game.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Ruffuss and Lliw21

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
as far as graphs go that one shows that his growth isn't great. He isn't managing to get people to stick around or to get new people comming in. 3.5 isn't a good rating either and trust me when I say the MC is the reason people leave. That's why the graph is not really moving up it's basically 3 years without growth, but it's not dropping so that's a sign he could swing it around and start growing again. they should have stopped with the wishy washy MC years ago had some growth for him, less drama.
The girls are fine, but the MC is insufferable.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't really get why some people had an issue with the dildo thing. This game has way bigger problems than that. If the dev wants to do a super slowburn with Abby that is fine. After 4 years, for me it just made me hate anything involving her but whatever. I just don't see why the mc has to be such a pussy all the time. Wanting to be nice to his daughters is one thing, letting them walk all over him is a completely different thing. He lets a girl way smaller than him, beat the shit out of him, call him a rapist, and nothing really happens to her.
This is an issue with a lot of games, it seems like devs can only show character growth if the mc starts the game as a complete loser. And in this game the growth for the mc is almost non-existent.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
looks like the vacation thing might be off longer then i thought it would be.. planned dates for the next 2 week in-game unless he does big time skips it will be a while before we see the house or go to the resort island

Which might actually be a good idea , make 1-3 shorter updates before the branching vacation update so you can work on that whilst doing the shorter ones meaning he wouldn't have to split that

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was already about done with Frank AND Lilly's shit but from I've read on here I think I'll be skipping this update...and perhaps all the ones after that.
In short fuck this AVN but not literally because you don't wanna pick up whatever STD's the cast is passing around.
really shouldn't reply to troll but there aren't any STDs or other sex diseases.

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
Wow.
Reading through the last page-worth of post seems to be an abundance of griping and kink shaming.

Frank isn't perfect. Not exactly a shock, yet is appears to be a major point of contention.
Considering that he's a 40-something who is in a rather nontraditional relationship, that he is attempting to come to terms with, while doing his best to ensure his family is happy, is this really that big of a surprise?

He encouraged his daughter to buy a sex toy for her to enjoy with her girlfriend. So what? I mean it is a harem story, and it's been fairly obvious that there will be relations between the girls. In one of the short extra stories Lil and Becca both have strapons going to town on Abby. While it isn't canon, it may very well be a preview of things to come.
In the vast majority of harem stories I've seen before, one commonality is that the group agrees that the one man is the only man for them. How much they participate with each other varies, though it is almost always a potential component. Since the harem tag has been there from the beginning, I'm not quite sure what people expected.

Doesn't matter to me if Abby is ever part of the harem. They can let her know what's going on, help her accept it, and she can join or not; I really don't care. Which is a little unusual since I'm rather fond of redheads. Far as I'm concerned, she can be in a side relationship with Lil forever, and just accept that the rest of them are with Frank and no other men.
To be blunt, I'd be fine with Frank eventually moving into a place with Becca, Lil, and Mei, letting Abby have her own place, and visiting Beth and Nessa on occasion.

Simply my opinion, not likely to be what happens, and that's perfectly fine. I'm not going to try and change the direction things are going, the relationship dynamics, or the story overall. Just going to go with it, and see where it ends up.

Enjoy the ride, or get off the train. No one forced you to buy a ticket.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes