MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
So, is this full-on harem or are there solo romances also?
I haven’t played for a long time, while a couple of versions are being updated, but yes, this is a full-fledged harem as I remember. although I care about Abby and two other stepdaughters... I play because of them)))

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It's a full harem DS.
Unavoidable harem, though the ancillary ladies are avoidable
I haven’t played for a long time, while a couple of versions are being updated, but yes, this is a full-fledged harem as I remember. although I care about Abby and two other stepdaughters... I play because of them)))
Thanks. I think I'll still give it a shot. Not usually my thing, but there's one lil hottie that caught my eye. lol

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok so i think the dev is wanting to make Abby a futa ... except with a strapon ... unless the dev decides to make Abby undergo some surgery ... to make her a for real futa ...
now i'm confused as fuck with this vn ... i mean dealing with a simp MC .. to now .. wtf ... i don't know what to think of this vn anymore !!!
confused fan o_O

smikey

May 1, 2017
A Surprisingly short update; only notable advancement was between supporting cast members, and basically skimming a ~14 hour span of time from an evening to the next morning.

Reactions: Deckard81

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Single Again [v1.24.1] [Clever name games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
A Surprisingly short update; only notable advancement was between supporting cast members, and basically skimming a ~14 hour span of time from an evening to the next morning.
and we get to know when Abby loses her virginity to Lil ... with the strapon your simpy ass buys her :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: MixQQ

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
and we get to know when Abby loses her virginity to Lil ... with the strapon your simpy ass buys her :LOL:
ya know not bad really considering how many of us that like this vn has waited and waited and waited ... to find out our simpy ass mc doesn't get the one babe in the vn we've waited so fucking long for ... but we do get to find out Lil gets her virginity ... awesome just fucking awesome :mad:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SingleAgain-1.24.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
ya know not bad really considering how many of us that like this vn has waited and waited and waited ... to find out our simpy ass mc doesn't get the one babe in the vn we've waited so fucking long for ... but we do get to find out Lil gets her virginity ... awesome just fucking awesome :mad:
The more I read your posts, the more I hope you're just bein facetious. If it's that bad, I may rethink playin this one.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The more I read your posts, the more I hope you're just bein facetious. If it's that bad, I may rethink playin this one.
look i don't mean to change anyones minds about playing this vn .... it started pretty damn awesome .. until .. well you've read my posts :(
and truth be told i'm about to stop playing this vn .. no one would give a shit anyways ... and whoever posted most vn's here have simpy MC's .. thas not true at all :rolleyes:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jhonnyjensen

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
basically skimming a ~14 hour span of time from an evening to the next morning.
We need more skims though in my opinion. There is - to me at least - a certain dissonance between play time and in-game time, probably conditioned by playing other games, and there is the need for real time to pass so certain things can happen in some remotely logical schedule.

Aug 9, 2022
Yeah...no! Was thinking about giving this AVN another try but after reading the comments about the newest update, I think I made a wise decision. I mean, strap-on?!? Really?!? Well, it is the dev's game and they should do as they like. More power to them. I'm out for good!

Reactions: Xythurr and The D0n
3.90 star(s) 202 Votes