Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
Still, can you tell me if I'm far into the game at that point ? I somehow wanted to restart and just block every side girls on the way, and wondered if I had a good bit of story left at that point.
If I had to guess by percentage from the scene you described, you're somewhere between two thirds and three quarters of the way through.

Reactions: Sasanid

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Oh I don't mind, I know what polyamory is, if it's where the game is steering to of course. I don't know if you played Bare Witness, but that type of polyamory is fine with me, everybody loves everybody, and has fun whenever they want with whoever.

What Lilly did there was to hurt the MC cause she was jealous, I also understand that, and I figured there would be no other males anyway.

Still, can you tell me if I'm far into the game at that point ? I somehow wanted to restart and just block every side girls on the way, and wondered if I had a good bit of story left at that point.
There is a "work trip" and after that few more days so I would say you are 3/4 in or something like that?

Reactions: Sasanid

gorgetoflinen

Jun 30, 2024
This was a decently long one. I for one appreciated the MC's apprehension about a relationship with his stepdaughters. Also that fact that they came on to him reduced some of the weirdness.

I think the models have their own distinctive style and I like it. Overall, a good read with some real heartfelt moments.

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
lilly had bf until she broke up with him and started "fresh".
Fresh as a retired OF girl. Lol.
Really would prefer to toss her character out, but that just gives a "game over" screen. I dropped this game after she sent MC the photos of her and Abby and the only option for a response was to hug her and tell her it's OK.

I was enjoying this game until the last update. It seems to me that somebody new is doing the writing. I say this because the MC is now a total PUSSY! He wasn't this bad before. Yeah, I get the MC may need to have some reservations but this isn't getting it. I sure hope it gets a workover. If it doesn't I will drop this game. I'm just saying, not griping, and not going to say anything else about it. I'll fade away. But I feel the dev needed the feedback. GL / Have fun.
Idk. I think it was always this bad. Just seems worse because several updates in he can still only say "I can't do it! I don't wanna!" about the girls and really has no other thoughts in his head in general. Even the dream conversations are the same thing repeated. It's almost funny that even the news he watches between every scene is the same reporter outside the same building. Pretty much sums up the whole VN.

Reactions: GrammerCop

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I want to see Abby get plowed only because we have seen tiddies jiggling during sex but no asses. Abbys ass must jiggle we must see the waves. Poseidon has commanded it.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Fresh as a retired OF girl. Lol.
Really would prefer to toss her character out, but that just gives a "game over" screen. I dropped this game after she sent MC the photos of her and Abby and the only option for a response was to hug her and tell her it's OK.

Idk. I think it was always this bad. Just seems worse because several updates in he can still only say "I can't do it! I don't wanna!" about the girls and really has no other thoughts in his head in general. Even the dream conversations are the same thing repeated. It's almost funny that even the news he watches between every scene is the same reporter outside the same building. Pretty much sums up the whole VN.
Nah. I admit it was bad since the beginning, but it was tolerable. it seems to me this last update gave the MC cringe steroids.

• Haha
Reactions: Nick_on_Vox

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not that new, we saw abby and lilly with strapons on halloween special.

janetitan

Sep 12, 2023
Apparently, in the next update, there will be some "action" between Abby and MC

Apparently, in the next update, there will be some "action" between Abby and MC
where ? i don't see this in single again discord maybe some fan art or spécial épisode or dream

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
MC is a wet noddle but he need to become a father by breeding tho.
is long overdue.
I wonder which lady is more likely to become pregnant then. Becca and Lilly are candidates in that regard since they've had sexy times with the protagonist (and Shannon aka that cheating rat is going to be flipping tables if she does find out). Beth also wants to become a mother and she'll be taking over the reins of her parents' company sometime later (and their visit served to her as a reminder). Abby and Becca have already given their approval to Beth's idea while Lilly and Meiko haven't so far but with some persuasion, those 2 will greenlight it eventually.

Reactions: Loxxxthenasty
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes