• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Iluvatar_SVK

Jun 14, 2019
This doesn't mean that it will be in the next update, it could be fan art
First of all: I did not write that it will be in the next update. I didn't even write that it would be used in the game! I wrote that it is something new on discord.
Second: Only the developer - CleverNameGames - can post to the "Abby-Lilly-Becca-club-pics" channel. So no fan art image.

Last edited:

janetitan

Sep 12, 2023
First of all: I did not write that it will be in the next update. I didn't even write that it would be used in the game! I wrote that it is something new on discord.
Second: Only the developer - CleverNameGames - can post to the "Abby-Lilly-Becca-club-pics" channel. So no fan art image.
is not you other menber from f95 said this
there are a lot of poster picture on the discord are not present and used in the game

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
is not you other menber from f95 said this
there are a lot of poster picture on the discord are not present and used in the game
I am not on CNG's discord, but I consider that pretty standard. Everything from custom renders on request, custom renders for special occasions or even in-jokes, renders from a side story that was thrown out, what-ifs, trying something out and it was to good not to share even if not needed, and so forth. Many graphics created will not be used in the finished game.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes