UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Someone have news ? I try not to fall asleep, but it's hard :(

-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021

Hey, all.

The start of chapter two is done and ready to go. As a way to make for the long pause of new content from the polishing of chapter one, It's coming for both the BnV and Becca tier at the same time.

The free version is going up to 0.11. (It's uploading now and should be done soon. All the bonus stuff is up and available for download.

I'm still trying to figure out how to carry over saves with renpy... Why is nothing easy with renpy... As a fix you'll be able to re-make choices left over from chapter one or you can just choose to follow the canon path and get right into the story.

If you find any bugs or anything that needs to be fixed please make a post in the bug section on Discord.

Please take all discussion about the game there. I don't want to run afoul of this sites increasingly stringent guidelines.

The next Best Girl Poll will be starting in a few days, ending on Christmas. I'll also be making Christmas themed wallpapers and posting them on Discord if you want to check those out. I'll make a Patreon post with all of them on the 25th.

Thank you everyone for your patience, I hope you enjoy the start of chapter two. :)

Links:

PC:

Mac:

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Decided to do a walkthrough MOD for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ch. 1 v1.0 (Gotta start a new save, I did the mod from scratch and the dev changed stuff. New save is per the dev, nothing I could do about it.)

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Please, can you update to : Single Again - Ch.2

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Here a little Mod for the game, with it you can adjust some additional game settings:

Oct. 31, 2021
updated my Mod for the new game version Ch1

Download Mod Ch1 (<1MB)
Workupload

View attachment 1371933 View attachment 1371934 View attachment 1371935 View attachment 1371936

Second Mod version with additional music
using my jukebox function "QuickMusic"
Download Mod Ch1Audio (~132MB)
Workupload

View attachment 1374627 View attachment 1374628 View attachment 1374629 View attachment 1374630
Please, can you update to : Single Again - Ch.2

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
are ch 1 and 2 separate or can i download ch 2 and play through the ch1 content since we have to start over with a new save anyway and all that?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
are ch 1 and 2 separate or can i download ch 2 and play through the ch1 content since we have to start over with a new save anyway and all that?
They are separate. When you start a new game in Chapter 2, you have the option to either reenter a few (10) choices if you remember or to choose the "canon" story. Doesn't seem to be a way to carry over your game directly from chapter 1 although it does seem the Dev is trying to figure out how to do that.

Reactions: CptValor

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
well.. that was disapoiting to say the least.. but still not a big deal.. just went slower paced again.. at least the story is still good

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I'm still trying to figure out how to carry over saves with renpy... Why is nothing easy with renpy...
Is it not as simple as making the save directory the same for both games?

Code:
## Save directory ##############################################################
##
## Controls the platform-specific place Ren'Py will place the save files for
## this game. The save files will be placed in:
##
## Windows: %APPDATA\RenPy\<config.save_directory>
##
## Macintosh: $HOME/Library/RenPy/<config.save_directory>
##
## Linux: $HOME/.renpy/<config.save_directory>
##
## This generally should not be changed, and if it is, should always be a
## literal string, not an expression.