Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Here is my mod continuing on with Ch. 2!

Edit: Updated to Ch. 2 v1.14

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Not only are you making an amazing game, but you're also fast as hell with these mods/walkthroughs.

Reactions: Lokitox8

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know what my friend I asked that question numerous times about the MC being a little bitch, but apparently he can't cannot say not to those two succubus bitches I mean we make choices with those lesbians couple, but not with the daughters? c'mon what kind of voodoo shit is that lol.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Nah. MC is still a slug, drowning in endless self-reflection, insecurity and mental anguish. I really don’t understand why Dev makes some prude with spermtoxicosis out of MC. It could be an interesting, hot and kinky story. But we see some kind of Lolita from Nabokov, only without Nabokov's talent.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Also,
I have no complaints about this.
In his eyes, she is a child who does not have her own opinion and any experience, and who does not know what she wants.
Is this her desire? Or is she doing what her parents want? etc
He can ruin her life by taking one wrong step.

Well, in my understanding, mature people should sometimes think about these things.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
I have no complaints about this.
In his eyes, she is a child who does not have her own opinion and any experience, and who does not know what she wants.
Is this her desire? Or is she doing what her parents want? etc
He can ruin her life by taking one wrong step.

Well, in my understanding, mature people should sometimes think about these things.
Yeah when he has fucked her twenty time and is still complaining about the same thing then what?
Hell, a little domination would be nice for him over the girls at least give us something like that right.
I hate maledom almost as much as femdom(0-100 femdom to maledom I would be 50-55), but what I really really hate is a woe is me while banging some fine pussy!
The first is a fetish the later is plain pathetic. It is like he thinks his partner has no freewill while his partner instigated everything. Too be so retardedly reluctant at that point is basically pathetic.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Is it not as simple as making the save directory the same for both games?

Code:
## Save directory ##############################################################
##
## Controls the platform-specific place Ren'Py will place the save files for
## this game. The save files will be placed in:
##
## Windows: %APPDATA\RenPy\<config.save_directory>
##
## Macintosh: $HOME/Library/RenPy/<config.save_directory>
##
## Linux: $HOME/.renpy/<config.save_directory>
##
## This generally should not be changed, and if it is, should always be a
## literal string, not an expression.

define config.save_directory = "SingleAgain-xxxxxxxx"
No, if you do that some people will load the wrong save file ( from part one ) and the game will break, then they will scream bloody murder. The best way to do it is to use multipersistent data in Ren'py, it's actually built into the game engine to break the game into parts, and pretty easy to do.

I do the save transfer for Rebirth and it works fine, only had one hiccup when a variable wasn't declared correctly. The only problem is getting people used to hitting the "Start" button on the next part and then picking the game data they want to load, even though it's explained at the end of each update. Each update someone is asking why their saves didn't transfer over. I made 4 "save slots" for that game, but if you only wanted to do one save to transfer over, it's very easy and the player won't even know that you've done anything.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Single Again [Ch.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.93 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.92 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 973 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 956 MB: MEGA -

It's been hours of uploading everything to Mega again, but they suspended 2 accounts today, so sorry for the Mega Links that are not working, I will upload them with time

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Hi Jokerleader, can you provide more links as your Mega account is no more working and the other link or mixdrop is not opening on my system dont know why so can you may be give a link like workupload or pixeldrain or something like that. Also if anyone else can provide the links that also would be good.

Last edited:

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
Decided to do a walkthrough MOD for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ch. 1 v1.0 (Gotta start a new save, I did the mod from scratch and the dev changed stuff. New save is per the dev, nothing I could do about it.)

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
any1 tried this with 0.13 version ?

Poison-Idea

Feb 13, 2019
This guy is such a bore, he really need to loosen up a bit. Has he even joked around or laughed once in this story?

I just can't forget how he in CH1 wanted Lily to see a therapist for doing some dirty talk when they were having sex.
I would say he's the one who should probably go see someone, and get his mental issues diagnosed so he could get some help.

He's really lucky he has Rebecca in his life

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Single Again Chapter 1 v1.15.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 09.03.2022 (CHP1 v1.15)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 199 Votes