Oct 21, 2019
Hmm... I love the game but this was a pretty boring update. I was definitely hoping for some lewd stuff after the long wait. Ah well, hopefully there's gonna be more in the next one.

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
I Love this game and have no problem with the pacing or the MC's concern about taking advantage of the girls. Plenty of games where the MC is happy to bang everything in a skirt. To me one of the attractions of this game -as in life- is the the thrill of the chase. And the fact that the girls have to basically seduce the MC just shows he is a decent human being (and relatable) instead of a dick attached to a body.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
I Love this game and have no problem with the pacing or the MC's concern about taking advantage of the girls. Plenty of games where the MC is happy to bang everything in a skirt. To me one of the attractions of this game -as in life- is the the thrill of the chase. And the fact that the girls have to basically seduce the MC just shows he is a decent human being (and relatable) instead of a dick attached to a body.
I agree fully to this. There are some games on here which are just, a bit too much that rub me the wrong way. I mean, sure, I am on this site to find some fun games that get me off and such, but then again I could be on a different sight watching a vid or looking at still photos...

Games are about the journey more so when it comes to the full experiance and depending on how you want to tell a story, it changes so much more. "Light of my Life" for example is a wonderful story telling adventure with some fun scenes sprinkled in to keep the flow going, but you go the other direction with a game like "23 Sisters" gods, that one really wasn't pleasent to experiance...

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Single Again [Ch.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.93 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.92 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 973 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 956 MB: MEGA -

It's been hours of uploading everything to Mega again, but they suspended 2 accounts today, so sorry for the Mega Links that are not working, I will upload them with time

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
can you please load another host link too

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I agree fully to this. There are some games on here which are just, a bit too much that rub me the wrong way. I mean, sure, I am on this site to find some fun games that get me off and such, but then again I could be on a different sight watching a vid or looking at still photos...

Games are about the journey more so when it comes to the full experiance and depending on how you want to tell a story, it changes so much more. "Light of my Life" for example is a wonderful story telling adventure with some fun scenes sprinkled in to keep the flow going, but you go the other direction with a game like "23 Sisters" gods, that one really wasn't pleasent to experiance...
"Meet n' Fuck" games are boring especially if there are too many characters involved. I like the speed of this game so long as the updates are big enough. Nothing is worse to get blue balled by a continuos stream of small updates.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Solid update as always. This dev delivers.

Though not for some internet brats as it seems.

The painting is a sweet thing.

However the new or redone avatars for the dialog window
are not better than the old ones. I really liked the more round like
faces better than the newer more eliptical ones.
Their faces kind of look stretched and...dunno weird?

Beccas shorter hair is not my cup of tea and it's not
by any means a short hair cut but still....
Maybe let her grow it back out Mr.-nice-dev? Pretty please?

The new hair cut for Meiko however is great. It fits the character model.

But does anyone else think that Abby looks like a stripper in that
bikini outfit? I think it is the skirt that makes it look that way?
Or the pink colour?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hi Jokerleader, can you provide more links as your Mega account is no more working and the other link or mixdrop is not opening on my system dont know why so can you may be give a link like workupload or pixeldrain or something like that. Also if anyone else can provide the links that also would be good.
can you please load another host link too
Done, the files are still uploading so wait a few minutes to finish, the links are to Medifire.

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
Exactly my man, the thrill of te hunt is absolutely primal, what i see annoys most ppl is the overdone buildup. Like how mc and love interest have about 20 blowjobs and grind on each other or thigh jobs before they like each other. this is an erotic game complaint in general not just to this one and many are guilty. However it serves a narrative of strong buildup albeit very unrealistic. How many ppl have blowjobs multiple times before they figure they like each other in real life???

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The update has been very entertaining so far. No very gross grammar blunders. My only complaint is that the new avatar for Abby's dialog boxes takes a lot of getting used to. Seems to me a bit like someone took a screenshot and stretched it out a bit.

Reactions: Jehuty206

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Gotta say, Bob is a real friend. I love when devs add male characters that are not after the MC's girls and are just there to be amazing people.

Reactions: Paitryn and MrLKX

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
The update has been very entertaining so far. No very gross grammar blunders. My only complaint is that the new avatar for Abby's dialog boxes takes a lot of getting used to. Seems to me a bit like someone took a screenshot and stretched it out a bit.
Agreed Abby's avatar is just ugly.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
For me, it's not even necessarily "ugly." It looks to me more like someone tried to recreate Abby's face and had only limited success. I don't have any problems with Meiko's and Becca's new hairstyles, but with Abby it's really like a completely new character that just happens to have certain facial features like Abby, but isn't Abby. Like a long lost half sister or something. CNG, if you're reading this: I'm not one to complain about this VN much, but Abby's new avatar is then something that should be fixed and I hope the old avatar will be used again soon.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Pacing wasn't an issue. Plenty of games started out with this kind of pacing. DMD was loathed for it. But the payoff came out well.

my issue was never the struggle about romancing his daughters either, but his percieved consequences. It was always less about the girls well being and more about how much trouble he would get into (even though everything was 100% legal) The writing should have tackled the moral issue more, which was something he had less of an issue with.

at least with this chapter he is starting to behave differently Miko being a great example of putting the girls feelings (both Miko's and his daughters) above his own like a real father. I'm actually looking more forward to Chapter 2 now seeing these improvements in story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OzBrit

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I dont mind slow pacing, but bullshit i hate so much:
First despite dev saying this game is not about the fun stuff, the first scene in Episode 2, is three girls naked as Fairys.
Second when Abby wakes up she proposes showering together, the MC declines. And then the MC goes to see her in the shower anyway, and its she who tells him to stop looking at her?
Can anybody be consistent here?

3.90 star(s) 199 Votes