sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
what is with this DL-links?! only the corrupted ones here ,where is mega gone???? with only this i´m out ....i´m really sad but there you cant DL....and even if there is is a good one ...seems the dev starts to milk the cow,so i´m out anyway....

• Angry
Reactions: wbia and pgm_01

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
damn, should have skipped this update, it was liking watching Deathly Hallows 1, I want to dive right into 2 and it's not out yet....

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Am I the only one that really doesn't like the new "heads" of the characters? They look so weird. And not like characters in the game at all.
View attachment 1547829
In fact, I have already mentioned and explained my criticism regarding Abby's new avatar. With Becca it still works. However, I seriously hope that Lilli was allowed to keep her old avatar. And if there is a Patreon from CNG here I hope that person writes it in an appropriate and respectful tone.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
In fact, I have already mentioned and explained my criticism regarding Abby's new avatar. With Becca it still works. However, I seriously hope that Lilli was allowed to keep her old avatar. And if there is a Patreon from CNG here I hope that person writes it in an appropriate and respectful tone.
If you look into directories you see the new avatars for everyone. Including Lilith.
1639672288985.png

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Hmm... Not sure about those avatars. It looks like they are more duck-lippy than the characters themselves (yes you guessed it - I really, really, really hate duck-lips, just like balloon tits, and I avoid most VN's that have them). I give it the benefit of the doubt for now, but I really hope this is not a signal of the "things to come".

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I tried something: For anyone who is bothered by the new design of Abby's face, copy the images from Game > Images > Side Images > Abigail from Chapter 1 to Chapter 2. This replaces the strange new images with the new avatar. If anyone has problems with this, just report it and I'll try to explain (via PN).

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Dev's short hair fetish is bad enough (I hate Rebecca's new hair and imo every single haircut since the beginning has been a complete downgrade in appearance), but now Mei's lower jungle is going to be clear cut! This is a travesty!
At least as far as the faces are concerned, you can fix this by copying the folders from chapter 1 with the avatars over to chapter 2.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update. While I'd have liked a little action it was still enjoyable to play. It seems pretty clear that Frank is going to have his options with Beth (and possibly Venessa???) expand. Meeting Beth's parents seems like quite the potential land mine down the road.

At this point, having banged the crap out of both Becca and Lilly, Frank's ongoing whining about their relationships' appropriateness comes across as massively personally dishonest. He admits to himself that he desires both relationships to continue so be a damn adult about it.

The ongoing whining about the chance that Abby will leave him for her biological father, after her REPEATED assurances that she isn't leaving him or her sisters, is juvenile cowardice. Apparently he has no trust in her love for him, which raises the possibility that he has no confidence in Lilly's or Becca's love for him.

I do enjoy the VN but at this point it's because of the girls. Frank is just something I suffer to follow their stories.

Dev - why did you decide to give us a MC who is so full of self hate and convinced he is without value?

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Hi
I also miss the action with the update. (Sex)
A bit of a shame.
I hope it will be better with the next update.
Best regards

Reactions: Punto

Chef25

Nov 2, 2020
I do like this VN, but I have to say one thing regarding VN's that split chapters into separate complete downloads. I looked in my save file for the game. My first save for this game was 3/4/2020. You then have multiple updates between then and now. How does any Dev expect you to remember all of the choices that you made during that time? You say "just use the canon story". Ok, but then what was the point of giving us all of those choices to begin with? I must have chosen them for a reason at that point, but now you want me just to go with what YOU would have wanted me to....It just seems to defeat the point of giving choices at all. If you wanted to do that, you should have made it a KN instead (message to all Devs who do this).

3.90 star(s) 199 Votes