CameraSkunk

Dec 7, 2018
I don't know if this was mentioned already but, do I detect a little 'Letter Kenny' in that interaction with Vanessa. Because that sure is what I appreciate about these girls.

timmetj888

Feb 7, 2020
View attachment 571221

Overview:
In Single again you play the role of Frank, a widower and soon to be divorcee. The story begins with Frank moving back to the Loft he used to share with his first wife. A place he never wanted to go back to after her untimely death. You lead Frank as he starts his life over again, soon he begins to find companionship and love in places he never expected to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-12-15
Release Date: 2021-12-15
Developer: Clever name games -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2
Language: English
Standalone: Lilith's Longing
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Note: As of v0.6 the game does not have NTR. The MC was cheated on in the past by an ex who's not a love interest in the game. There is dream sequences of this happening. You have been warned.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -

Others:
ANDROID* - TORRENT

Extras: Walkthrough Mod

Chapter 1
Cvoky thanks for the links
*Unofficial port/compressed are not given by devs, use at your own risk.

View attachment 571276 View attachment 571277 View attachment 571278 View attachment 571279 View attachment 571280 View attachment 571281 View attachment 571282 View attachment 571283 View attachment 571284
I really love this game. To the point where i almost put a reminder in my personal agenda for the update.. But this update feels a bit underwhelming. Nothing really happens. And i was hoping for more after this period.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
You're going to have to bring those mega files back, these other download sites are too hit and miss, be halfway through a 3 hour download and it just stops.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I like all those people who think "being a man" and "growing a pair" equals banging their chest and not caring about others. Yes, it may be overdone in parts and in other parts is inconsistent, but that is to be expected. Even though everything here is 100% legal and even though he clearly wants it, it still goes against a lot of "moral rules" we've been taught, so some inconsistency is to be expected. Even an age difference like here without any additional baggage is a thing which will be viewed sceptically in real life.

But yes, you correctly can say "this is a fantasy - I want to be self assured and not be like in real life where I never even talked to a girl", and that is perfectly fair. However, these games do exist. Different strokes for different folks and so on. Just look for the games where characters and development are to your liking and avoid the others, as you would do it with NTR/non NTR, furry content or what have you. But do not whine in games that just happen not to exactly match your personal preferences. If you single handedly finance it, it should, otherwise no.

And as for "the long wait": Huh? Really? That is a long wait for you? Boy, I got some bad news what will happen once you reach adulthood.

No, I don't like every change either. But I am not inclined to cry. Grow a pair, guys.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
The Chapter 1 saves not working on Chapter 2 is a bit careless, I even tried taking them from Chapter 1 and pasting them in the "game", but that didn't even work.

Why doesn't the Dev think about these sort of things ?

• Angry
Reactions: tazaaron

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The Chapter 1 saves not working on Chapter 2 is a bit careless, I even tried taking them from Chapter 1 and pasting them in the "game", but that didn't even work.
Having to
Why doesn't the Dev think about these sort of things ?
The dev did think about it that is why thzere is the option do choose what you did in the beginning. The moment you split up a program, which sometimes is necessary for performance and size reasons, this happens. The only option is a "manual transfer" in program, which he is apparently working on but struggling with.

Do not forget that this is a work in progress, and not necessarily meant to be "played along" with the development without hiccups, in the finished version I am pretty sure there will be an option.

Reactions: Stonethrower

Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
So I just whipped this up real quick for Chapter 1. I suggest backing up your 0.13.rpy and screens.rpy by renaming them to add a .bak extension before replacing...

Then open your last working save using Chapter 1 (or version 0.13 though be prepared to hit Ignore error a bunch if your save is before the added Jess scene ) when you are at the very end of 0.13 it will print the list of your nine choices on the screen so that you can manually select the same ones again in Chapter 2. (On one computer I tried it on I did have to use a save back from Chapter 12 to avoid annoying incompatibility errors and use CTRL to fast forward to the end of 13. Dunno why maybe because that one was still the original 0.13 and not the final Chapter 1?)

I'm rusty at renpy...so if someone else wants to script something better here are the variables to look for.

Or if you have enabled the dev console you can also open any save after the last choice and type "watch" (without the quotes) or "print" (again no quotes) followed by the variable name and you will see either a 1 or 0 appear on screen next to the variable name. 1 means that is the choice you picked. 0 means you chose the other option. ("watch" makes result appear on the game itself in upper right, while "print" shows result in console)

Last edited:

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
Anyone got a save from the hotel room? Can't recall when I last played it or how much I missed but I remember getting that far at least

I understand ch1 saves don't work here but I'd like to go back to that point and go on forward so I know what happened before moving on to ch2

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Here's the official walkthrough for version 1.14, converted from Word document to PDF. It includes the walkthrough for both chapter 1 and chapter 2 so far.

Walkthrough for chapter 2 starts on page 39, beginning with the "unresolved choices from chapter one" (and the effects of each major choice).

I'm not sure why some choices are marked in green (as the preferred choice), when the opposite choice might seem to be a better one (in particular, the one about Meiko's swimsuit).

Also, please note that none of these "unresolved" choices show any effect in the current version, but the walkthrough does hint at what these choices will do in the next version of chapter 2 (either 1.15 or 1.16).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Here's the official walkthrough for version 1.14, converted from Word document to PDF. It includes the walkthrough for both chapter 1 and chapter 2 so far.

Walkthrough for chapter 2 starts on page 39, beginning with the "unresolved choices from chapter one" (and the effects of each major choice).

I'm not sure why some choices are marked in green (as the preferred choice), when the opposite choice might seem to be a better one (in particular, the one about Meiko's swimsuit).

Also, please note that none of these "unresolved" choices show any effect in the current version, but the walkthrough does hint at what these choices will do in the next version of chapter 2 (either 1.15 or 1.16).
IIRC, the "green" choices are canon choices, not necessarily the best - which also may depend on what you want.

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
So I read changelog and I am still not 100% sure where we stand with this remake compared to original game.
If I played original version fully, did ch, 2 caught up? if not how far off compared to original version we are?
It was probably answered somewhere but could someone repeat it for me? thank you very much.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
So I read changelog and I am still not 100% sure where we stand with this remake compared to original game.
If I played original version fully, did ch, 2 caught up? if not how far off compared to original version we are?
It was probably answered somewhere but could someone repeat it for me? thank you very much.
No remake. Everything before: Chapter 1, this: Chapter 2. It follows exactly after the last day.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Anyone got a save from the hotel room? Can't recall when I last played it or how much I missed but I remember getting that far at least

I understand ch1 saves don't work here but I'd like to go back to that point and go on forward so I know what happened before moving on to ch2
I did a speed run-through for you, using default names and canon (green) choices from the walkthrough.

This particular save file will be on page 2, position 6 (bottom right save position), and starts from when you meet up with Becca on the street, shortly after dropping off Mei at the store.

I made a few other choice checkpoints during this run-through of chapter 1, in case people want me to post these; at the club with Meiko+Abby+Lilith (at the point where you'll get a scene with Darla, the judge's daughter), Becca at the library (right after your main talk, at the point where she leads you to a certain section of the library), Lilith showing up at the door after catching Justin (it's a powerful scene), Becca in the kitchen (special scene, if you know what I mean), Lilith's big scene (from the point where she shows up at the door).

3.90 star(s) 201 Votes