Thread Updated: 2021-04-20
Release Date: 2021-04-19
Developer: Clever Name Games -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Main Game: Single Again - Fractured Fairy Tales
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Others:
ANDROID - COMPRESSED

Extras: Skippable Choice MOD - French Translation
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

a001.jpg a017.jpg a037.jpg b022.jpg d030.jpg a015.jpg e017.jpg h007.jpg h022.jpg i003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Downloading, will edit this when played through.

1) Good renders,
2) Easy to follow story, if you can remember the main game,
Finally, I think this could have easily been slotted into the main game without the need for this side story. But I did enjoy it.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lilith's Longing v1.0.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Can't say I'm super enthused for side-story content particularly as this is the second game in this vein to go down this route. Even less enthused if it shows Lilith with her douchebag ex-boyfriend as looks to be the case in screenshot five.
As someone who downloaded this and deleted it after seeing the scene leading up to said screenshot (but I checked the script beforehand) I can confirm that this does show an LI from Single Again (Lillith) having sex with other people (both Abbey, which I'm not really bothered by and her douchebag now ex Justin which I kinda am bothered by). Basically if you don't want to see that, but do want to know roughly what happens there's some summaries of this side-story in the main single again thread. Besides that, most important stuff that is reavealed here is probably gonna get shown in the main game too, so this entire side story is kinda pointless imo and just serves to annoy the (quite sizable) crowd that doesn't want to see Lillith with other people.

Lolxddab

Apr 18, 2020
Can't say I'm super enthused for side-story content particularly as this is the second game in this vein to go down this route. Even less enthused if it shows Lilith with her douchebag ex-boyfriend as looks to be the case in screenshot five.
I agree man. That screenshot kinda put me off playing, I love the main game however so I might end up playing it anyway, depending on the scenes with said douchebag.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So no choise even there are present but no choise at all. I prefer to see choise to not fuck dude or nobody at all. Some lesbians choise will be prefect.

Reactions: Landerk
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes