VN Ren'Py Completed Lilith's Longing [v1.0] [Clever Name Games]

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes

S.I.R.

Jan 25, 2020
I really enjoyed this. It was cool to see Lily's side of things and how her deep emotional struggle is.

Not overjoyed about her boyfriend being in it but I understand the necessity of it for her story arc and how broken she is.

For a character that I started out not liking, Lily has become the most three dimensional and sympathetic character of the story.

Would it be possible to incorporate Lilith's Longing into the main story in a "flash back/sideways" style?

Thank you for all the good work.

Avinew

Mar 26, 2020
Really like the look of this, loved the main game, so for me anything related has to be a good thing.
I'd just like to say thanks!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Honestly, this makes me want to quit the main game.
That's really weird.....

The main game already made it perfectly clear she wasn't a virgin and had been with more than one partner including the main game MC's daughter.

The fact a side story, content you don't need to see, makes you want to quit the main game is just really fucking weird.

Cheka

Sep 11, 2020
I think that everyone likes Lily... but I don't know... if I like to play her... but a superb idea :D I will think about it... but the main game is MY GAME <3

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't play the main game but I hope to fine mor choise to play with. But yeah dev never gonna other choise. it look like kinetic novel.
It is, like I said, her story has already been told in the main game. It's set in stone so choices would make the main game null and void.

This is just to show what happened. We can't change the outcome of events that have already taken place.

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
That's really weird.....

The main game already made it perfectly clear she wasn't a virgin and had been with more than one partner including the main game MC's daughter.

The fact a side story, content you don't need to see, makes you want to quit the main game is just really fucking weird.
I played the game because I liked the story with Abby. The rest bothered me. The inclusion of this side story just makes it all the more real. It was the final straw.

Reactions: pappypop

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
I know, it's her story. She already said in the main game she'd been with guys as well as Abbey.

Only really interested in her story, i've already been told about her sex life in the main game.
But also in the game she cheated on Will and Justin with Abby and has the nerves to look down on Shannon, <removed> please, she is are fucking twin and there is nothing here that made me see her in a better light. Lilith was my favorite until this and before anyone goes there, i love NTR just as much as vanilla games. Lilith is a shitty person, Justin is a shitty person, frank is always getting cucked by someone, abby's mom and dad, shannon and her ex, the lesbian couple, becca and every LIs in the fucking game and Lilith and Abby and vise versa.

If I'm wrong tell me because before I comment on this, I went back through the main game.

OutOfFuxs2Give

Donor
Mar 4, 2020
Er....

How is he being cucked?

They are a couple, one of them offered him sex. How does that equate to him being cucked because, again, they are a couple.
He is told when where and how he can be with her with no input, he has no control in any part of his life, beta is not the right word for him, how about zeta instead.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
unzip the file and place the game folder inside of the config folder of the game
no need config folder need exstrac from th game in game folder, I did it in this way. befor unzip or extact it open the folder intil you see the scripts files and extract with mouse into game folder of the game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He is told when where and how he can be with her with no input, he has no control in any part of his life, beta is not the right word for him, how about zeta instead.
Obviously because they are a couple. What sense would it be for him to dictate when and where he fucks someone already in a relationship?

They offer him the choice, he can choose whether to accept or not.

The same would happen in real life. If he tried to dictate terms they would just tell him to fuck off and he gets nothing.

OutOfFuxs2Give

Donor
Mar 4, 2020
Obviously because they are a couple. What sense would it be for him to dictate when and where he fucks someone already in a relationship?

They offer him the choice, he can choose whether to accept or not.

The same would happen in real life. If he tried to dictate terms they would just tell him to fuck off and he gets nothing.
OK, I can give you that but why is this your sticking point and this is not an attack on you, I just want to know.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
OK, I can give you that but why is this your sticking point and this is not an attack on you, I just want to know.
Because that's the only point of yours I disagreed with.

Everything else was right but they shouldn't have been included, he was never going to have a choice there no one would in that situation no matter how alpha they are. They either agree with the conditions set by the couple or they get nothing.

Everything else you said was right.

Reactions: OutOfFuxs2Give
4.70 star(s) 19 Votes